Getting Diana

A little lighter, a little darker

A/N: i will have two posters that will tell you who's POV it will be. This poster will be for ABBY'S POV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

   Today was the day Diana was coming back. Finally!! That better get her here soon so I can tackle her!!! I played with my clothes. We had all decided to go out together, like we used too. I looked at myself in the mirror.

 

   My mom called me from down the stairs, "Abby! Baekhyun is here!" I smiled and made sure my hair was done nice. I went down the stairs and saw Baekhyun talking to my Dad. For some reason, he didn't approve of him. He turned to me and spoke to me in a whisper in Mandarin, "Why are you still with him? I prefer the other boy that we met before!"

   I frowned at him, "Well we left so it doesn't matter anymore! He is my boyfriend so deal with it!" My dad sighed and rubbed his temples. "Man, now I wish we didn't move.." I wish we didn't either sometimes. Baekhyun was talking with my mom and my mom noticed the tension.

   "So Abby, when is Diana coming back?" I checked my watch and squealed. "She will be here in an hour!" It was 6 in the morning. Baekhyun sighed. "So when do we contact everyone?"

   "We will go pick her up in half an hour. Soo let's call them now." "I'll call the guys."

Soon, everyone was at the house. Kai looked rather jumpy. "Are you ok?" I asked, worried. He nodded with a strange grin on his face. "I am far better than ok. I'M ECSTATIC!"

  Weird kid.. I smiled. "Alrighty let's go get her!!" We cheered. We got into our seperate cars and drove to the air port. Baekhyun rested his head on my shoulder, sighing tiredly. "Why so tired?" I whispered to him. He softly smiled. "Because i always think of you before I go to sleep."

  Stop it.. Your sweetness is too much. I lightly blushed, but said plainly, "Oh. So it's my fault you can't sleep?" He kissed my neck. "Yep. That is how beautiful you are." You are too much.. You remind me so much of.. HIM...

   "No I'm not. Now go to sleep before we get there." I looked at the driver's seat and Kai was gripping the steering wheel, looking nervous. "She is going to be happy to see you."

   He nodded, eyes on the road. "I just miss her so much.." "She missed you. Don't worry." I then added "But i am getting the first hug." He chuckled. "We shall see." I playfully gasped.

   "Hell no you bish! I'm getting the first hug!" Chanyeol turned from the passengers side, "Let's all get this straight, I'M getting the first hug since I am better than all of you."

    Baekhyun whacked the back of Chanyeol's head. "My girlfriend is the best!" "Yah! I thought you were asleep!" Chanyeol said with a pout, rubbing his head. "Well I was until your annoying voice woke me up." Chanyeol frowned. "You know what Baek, just go back to sleep."

     He threw a blanket at Baekhyun, covering his face. "THERE! Now I don't have to see your ugly face!" "I'm beautiful! Shut up!" "Never! I am more better looking!" "Guys, I'm better looking. I can dance, sing, and rap."

   Chanyeol gawked. "Your talents are boring! I can play a series of instruments!" "I can sing better than both of you and I look hot in eyeliner, your argument is invalid." Baekhyun said with a smug expression. Kai and Changyeol glared at Baekhyun. "I look hot in eyeliner too!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

   "No, your eyes looking creepy, like all the time." These boys are such kids... And the argument continued until we arrived to the air port. I checked my watch and squealed. "Her flight is here!" Right then I got a text.

   To: Abby the puppy

   From: Diana ^_^

 

 I'm here!! I'm getting my luggage!

 

  Everyone was here now. I asked how the ride was and... Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and my ride was the most peculiar. Great.. I rode with the abnormal people... Cassie and Anne were beside me, giggling excitedly. We had a few "Welcome back" balloons and Kai even had a bouquet of red roses for her.

   Baekhyun whispered in my ear, "Did I tell you I love your outfit?" I chuckled. "No, but thanks?" I wondered why he was trying to distract me. I then realized. Kai.... I seethed in my mind, glaring at him. He blinked at me innocently, but I saw a smirk playing on his lips.

   The doors then opened, all of us got excited, turning. "DIANA!!" we cheered. Instead it was an older lady in a walker who blinked at us curiously. "Diana? My name is Sara." She then tapped her lip. "Or is it?"

   We all looked at each other with wide eyes. "No Sara-ssi. We are waiting for my girlfriend. I am sorry for the confusion." She smiled. "It is alright. Good day." She walked off. We started to uncontrollably laugh, not noticing someone walking towards us. "What are you guys laughing at huh?"

    We all froze and looked at the person who spoke. She had a round shaped face, wild curles from sleeping possibly on the plane, her emerald green eyes twinkling, and her lips set into an amused smile. "DIANA!" I exclaimed and ran to her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I hope you all liked it!! This is Abby's POV and so I really hoped you all like it.. The poster above is only set for Abby's POV. Comment please!! I love comments  xD  So Diana is basically back. I tried to make this a funny chapter. You also get a little look into Abby's head a little more. You will be surprised of what happens later~ At least I hope you do  xD  I want to surprise you all so much that it knocks your socks off. ANYWAYS~ Thank you all for being patient with me since I have been gone. And make sure to have a wonderful day, night or afternoon!

--Crazygirl101