RUN

A little lighter, a little darker

        Abby and I stood up, making the table look at us. Kai tried to take my hand, but I kept staring at the person I had fallen for in my old school. I got to get out of here! "I'll be back." I said, keeping eye contact with Kris. He then looked at Kai holding my hand and frowned slightly.

       I took my hand away and walked away, as quick as I could. I then notice Abby trying to escape also. I walk beside her and see she looks nervous and.. confused? When we make it out, we both turn and I see Kris picking up the pace. I even saw another male walking over.

       I looked at Abby who cursed under her breath. She suddenly started to run. My eyes widened, but I wasted no time and ran beside her. She looked back and gasped. I looked back also and saw Kris and the other male running towards us. "Wait!" The gentle looking guy exclaimed. It looked like he was talking to Abby.

       Kris, who had longer legs, was ahead of him and was nearing me. I grabbed Abby's arm and we ran into another corridor. We both ran into a classroom and hid. "Who are you running from?!" We both exclaimed to each other in unison. "What?" We both said again. We started to laugh until we heard someone stop in front of the classroom.

       "!" I whispered and Abby gasped. "Wait." I said and dragged her to a space where it was see through, but not obvious. We were hiding in plain view. Kris looked inside and I gulped. He knows me better than anyone... Oh god.. Please don't find me!

       "I don't see them..." Kris sighed. "Really? I thought I saw them run in here." "Lay, go check in the other classroom. I'll check in here." I heard Abby gulped and turned to her. Her face was chalk white. She whispered, "It really is him.." I frowned and whispered, "Who?"

        She made a shushing motion since Kris walked closer. I hurriedly whispered, "Just follow my lead. Just run. I'll distract him." She unsurely nodded. "On three." She nodded, Kris got closer. "One." She nodded. "Two." We got ready. "THREE!" I shouted and stood up. I ran to Kris and pushed him down, "RUN!!"

       We ran out, laughing like idiots. "Yah! Get back here!" Kris's voice boomed in English. I scowled. Did that Tree just tell me what to do?! Unforgivable! "GO DIE IN A HOLE WU!" I exclaimed and held onto Abby. There was a hall way where we had to choose. "You go one, I'll go the other. GOO!!"

       She ran to the left, I ran to the right. Neither if us knew where we were going. i ran for a few more yards and realized how tired of was of running, but kept going. I then made a turn and dumped into someone, making both of us all on our butts.

       "Ooww..." I heard someone whimper. I looked up and saw the male Abby was running from. He looked up at me, gasped and pointed a finger at me, "Kris is looking for you!" "So! I don't want to see him!" "Why not?" "Because!" He started to laugh. "Alrighty then. I'm sorry for dumping into you." I was more than relieved that he had dropped it.

        I softly smiled, "I'm sorry also." He stuck out his hands, "My name is Lay." I took his hand and shook it. "My name is Diana." He smiled, showing off his dimples. I felt like I was going to know him very well.

 

   ABBY'S POV

 

 

       After Diana and I parted ways, I was already out of breath. I was wheezing and, just my luck as I turned a corner, someone barged into me, making me fall to the group in a heap. I whimpered and rubbed my arm with a pout. "I'm so sorry!" I heard a male say.

       I looked up and say the guy who was chasing Diana. What was his name again? Krease? Or something else? "I-it's ok.." I said softly. He stood up and I looked up, noticing that he was a freaking giant. Maybe even taller than Chanyeol. He held a hand out to help me up. I took it and stood up. "I was looking for your friend.. Do you know where she is?" "why are you even looking for her?" I asked curiously.

      He sighed, "I knew her in our old school.. I was in her school for a year before going back to China. Her and I were great friends at the time. I just want to talk to her." I nodded in understanding. "Lay wants to talk to you too." I paled and blurted, "Why?"

      "Because he cares about you,."

 

  Why would he still care for me? I left three years ago. Three years of endless thinking about him. Endless thinking of how it could be now, if I would have stayed. Or would I have still done what I did?

 

 

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ok so here is some of Abby's past!! You guys will find out more later!! Enjoy and comment if you wish  :)

 

P.S. I had to hide this because of the bad spelling  xD  I was on another computer and was unfamiliar with the keys soooo.. yeahh..  ^^  Have a good day and I will write longer chapters in the future. I'll try to double update.