True Happiness

A little lighter, a little darker

   Sorry for this kinda boring chapter.. Maybe next time~  Haha the next chapter will be much better. I gave ya'll a hint of who will be involved! I hope you guys like the new characters! I'll try to double update! Have a nice day/afternoon/night.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

  As I walked out, I saw my weird friends talking to an older women. I heard them cheer my name, making me chuckle. Their backs were turned to me while they all laughed uncontrollably. I then said, amused,

"What are you guys laughing at huh?"

   They  froze and turned. I grinned. "DIANA!" Abby exclaimed and ran to me, hugging me. She practically knocked the wind out of me. "Abby!" I exclaimed back and hugged her back. I had missed her so much. She then turned her head and stuck her tongue out, "I GOT THE FIRST HUG! HA!" I saw who she said that too. It was Kai.

   He was staring at me. I stared back, suddenly feeling weak to my knees. Abby let go of me and pushed me toward Kai. I started to blush. He grinned and opened his arms. I ran to him and hugged him tightly, inhaling his sent.

  I never wanted him to let go of me. I just wanted to be in his arms forever, feeling safe and loved. "I missed you so much.." Kai whispered. If he wasn't holding onto me, I would have fell. "I missed you too." I whispered. Someone cleared their throat. I reluctantly let go of Kai and turned.

  It was Chanyeol. He was pouting, "Don't I get a hug?!" "Yes you may, you freaking giant." I hugged him and he smiled. I then turned and said, "Now, WHERE IS MY BAD TWIN?!"

  I heard D.O. laugh and walk over. I beamed and hugged him. He rubbed my back, "Welcome back my twin." I laughed. My first laugh, my first actually free laugh since I came back. "I'm glad to be back." I saw Anne and Sehun, still being total love birds. I went to them and hugged them both so they didn't have to top holding hands.

 They hugged me back. "I missed you,noona!" I smiled and parted from the hug and squeezed his arm, "I've missed you too, Sehunnie." I turned and saw Suho. He smiled and I walked over to hug him, his hugs brotherly as ever. Cassie joined the hug, making us laugh.

   Soon we got into our separate cars. Abby dragged me into the car with Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai. Baekhyun was driving this time and I sat in between Abby and Kai. "HA-HA losers I got shot gun~" Chanyeol sang.

  Kai scoffed as me and Abby rolled our eyes. "And who cares?" I asked, pretending to be annoyed. Chanyeol pouted, "So mean!" He whined. He then crossed his arms with a huff, adding, "You are just jealous." I snorted and shook my head.

  "Yes, Chanyeol. I am jealous you are in the passenger side." I said sarcastically. "AH-HA! i KNEW IT!" He exclaimed with a goofy smile. I facepalmed, "Chanyeol.. I was kidding." "Stop denying it!" "Chanyeol, just shut up already!" Baekhyun said tiredly. Kai chuckled and put an arm around me.

  I leaned against him and let out a little sigh in content. He smiled and kissed my cheek, keeping his lips there. He whispered, "Just live with it until we get to the dorms." I sulked and playfully whined, "Why? Why am I being punished by that idiotic giant..." "YAH! I HEARD that!" "You were meant too!" I said with a smirk.

 Abby laughed and we high fived. She slapped Kai's arm away from me and pouted, "I need food! Buy me food?" I groaned. "Abby.. really?" She nodded, keeping up the act. "Yes! I want food! Buy me food!" I pinched her cheeks, hard. She whimpered, making me grin. "Fine." She pumped a fist in the air, "YES!!"

  We soon made it to the dorms. The guys left, except for Kai who wanted to help move my things. Abby and the girls also stayed, wanting to see the room and if I have any room mates. There are three this year, being different.

  I unlocked the door, Number 209. I went in and saw two girls already in there. One girl looked at me and smiled. "Oh, hello!" A small girl said with a wave.

 "Yah! Nisa! Where is the toilet paper!?" "Ughhh! It's under the cup board!" 'Nisa' had said. A beautiful girl walked out, with an annoyed face. "I can't find it- ohh.. Hello." She said, bowing.

   I chuckled and bowed also. "Hello, My name is Diana." "My name is Hee Jin." She introduced herself. "Diana!" Abby and Kai exclaimed. "OOPS!" I opened the door and Kai and Abby ran in. "You bish! You take forever!" I giggled. I then noticed Nisa staring at Kai.

  Hee Jin nudged her, "Stop staring." I heard her whisper. Kai then asked me, "So, where are you sleeping?" I turned to Nisa and Hee Jin. "Where are you two sleeping?" "We are sleeping on the bunk beds if that is ok." Hee Jin said for Nisa, who was still staring at Kai.

  Kai noticed and waved cutely at her. "Hi, I'm Kim Jongin. My friends call me Kai." Nisa nodded, just staring at him like he was a God. "Hello.." She squeaked. I tried not to laugh. His good looks can sure make a girl's heart stop.

  Hee Jin then asked helpfully, "Do you need help?" I smiled and shook my head. "Oh no, I already got my boyfriend and friend helping me." "Forgot about me huh?" Abby said, standing beside me with a huff. I smiled and side hugged her.

   Nisa then said in a soft voice, "You sure? I mean, we are almost done." I looked around the room, it was bright and happy. Very nicely decorated with flower designs. "Oh.. Haha yeah.. I'm an artist.." Hee Jin said sheepishly. I grinned and looked at the paintings by the beds, "They are beautiful landscapes."

   Nisa skipped over to me and pointed to the board beside her bed. There was a series of Math problems. "I am really good at Math. It is my favorite subject, also, people say Math is a universal language. I am quite fluent." She said, slightly proud.

   I chuckled, she was quite adorable. "Well, I at it." Kai hugged me from behind, "You do fine. You had a B last year." "And you had an A+ so shush it." He chuckled. Abby cleared . "Am I forgotten? Because I can just leave." I hugged her tightly, "Noooooo don't go!" Abby huffed. I turned her around and put my hands on her face, "This is my best friend, Abby. She is crazy so I hope you guys get along."

   Abby slapped my hands away, "Don't touch my face!" She rubbed her face with a pout. I lightly slapped her cheeks again, making her pout even more. "She is also super cute." I said. Hee Jin squealed and pinched Abby's cheeks. "She is! Oh my gawd!" Nisa laughed and poked one of Abby's cheeks. "She has chubby cheeks too!" Kai watched us all, amused.

   "Yah! Stop touching me you weirdos!" She covered her cheeks, "And no I don't have chubby cheeks! Leave my cheeks alone!" "Aw don't tease Abby." Kai said. Abby smiled. "That is Baekhyun's job." She gasped, "No! He wouldn't! He is too sweet for that!"

  So after getting to know each other, everything was set up. My bed was made, a few pictures here and there, and my Wolverine Plushy on my bed. "Let's go to dinner tonight, a date." I grinned, "Really? Where?" "Somewhere~" he said mysteriously. "Oh, and wear something nice. I will pick you up at 7." He quickly kissed me before leaving.

   I sighed in content as I watched him leave. I had missed him so much. "Young love." Hee Jin mused. Nisa sat on her bed and murmured thoughtfully, "What is it like to be in love?" I sat on my bed and hugged Logan. "You just feel happy when that person is around you. They make you feel like a better person. You also feel like you would do anything for them, just to have them by your side. Every kiss or hug or touch is like a million fireworks."

   They stared at me and started to laugh uncontrollably. "Wow. Don't you get descriptive." Nisa said. I chuckled, embarrassed. "Yeah..." "Aww don't be shy Diana. It's sweet! It's good that you really love him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  It was soon 6 o'clock. After catching up with the girls I finally went back to the dorm to get ready. I looked at the dresses I had, not knowing which one would be the best. I sighed, deciding to get ready first. I fixed my hair and my make up, putting on some eye liner and bright pink lipstick. 

  I was soon finished, but still had no idea what to wear. I heard Nisa and Hee Jin walking back into the dorm, laughing. "Omo that guy was so cute!" Nisa gushed. Hee Jin nodded in agreement. "Totally. Gaahh!" They giggled. I tried not to laugh as they didnt notice me. "Hey." I said.

    "Oh! Hi Diana!" They said in unison. I laughed and waved. "So what is this about a guy?" He Jin blushed. "Just some guy we thought was cute at the little coffee shop." I chuckled. "That is cute.. I'm going on my date with Kai and, I have no idea what to wear!" Nisa grinned, "We will help you!"

  She looked in my suit case, as did Hee Jin. They took out one of my older dresses. "How about this? This is cute!" Nisa asked. Hee Jin nodded, "Yeah, I bet he will love this." I didn't remember putting that dress in there, but I took it. "Ok, I'll go put this on." I went into the bathroom to change. I walked out and Hee jin whistled. "We are the best roommates." She said proudly.

   I looked in the mirror and smiled. They chose a good dress. It fits my curves nicely and makes me look somewhat innocent.

 

 

    I turned to them, "You guys are amazing." Hee Jin flipped her hair to the side playfully, "Why of course we are." Nisa laughed, "I have to deal with this girl. You are welcome. You look beautiful." I shook my head, embarrassed. "Thanks guys for helping." The door knocked and they squealed silently, pushing me to the door.

   "Yah! I need my shoes! Gosh!" I exclaimed and slapped their hands away, making them giggle at my flustered expression. I put on white heels and gave them a look so they could quiet down their giggles. Already one day with them, and we were good friends. Like how me, Cassie, Abby and Anne were.

   I opened the door and saw Kai looking amazing as ever. A simple long sleeved white t-shirt with black jeans. I didn't know I was staring until he chuckled and said smugly, "Like what you see?" I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Shut up.."

   We heard giggles and I couldn't help, but laugh myself. Kai grinned and waved at Hee Jin and Nisa. "Have a good night! i'll bring her home by at least 10." He winked. He then put an arm around my waist and U closed the door. I was happy to be by his side again beyond anything. I rested my head on his shoulder.

   "You look beautiful in that dress." I blushed, "Thank you.. You look very handsome." I said softly. He held me tighter and kissed my forehead. We saw his car and he opened the door for me. How did I get such a sweet boyfriend? I thought with a smile as i sat down. He got into the driver's seat, taking my hand and then drove off.

  "I've missed you so much.." He whispered and looked at me while we were at a red light. I softened. "I missed you too." He looked at my lips and said, "Is the cut gone?" I slowly shook my head. "Not really. At least it is easy to cover now." He chuckled and leaned over, about to kiss me. A series of honks interrupted us.

   Kai sighed and looked disappointed, making me laugh. We made it to the restaurant and I gasped. It was beautiful. Almost everything inside was white or leather. He lead me inside. I kept looking around, my mouth wide open like a fish.

   I heard Kai chuckle beside me. I turned to him with wide yes (Like D.O. ;) ). "Why are we here?" "To eat, what else?" He said teasingly. I made a face and sat down in a leather booth. He sat across from me and took my hand, smiling brightly at me.

  I looked into his eyes and melted. Kim Jongin.. You, are my true happiness. He looked at my lips and leaned over. I felt myself get nervous and leaned over also, closing my eyes. I felt something soft touch my lips. I smiled as he cupped my face.

  He pulled away, but I saw a miscivious glint in his eyes. I frowned. He suddenly flicked my face with water. I gasped and looked up at him. He laughed and shook his head, amused by my reaction. I narrowed my eyes at him and took a piece of ice from my water and threw it at his chest, " head." I muttered, making him laugh even more.

  More like true annoyance...