Anger, Happiness, and crush?

A little lighter, a little darker

  That guy is so dead! I growled lowly. Anne put a hand on my arm, "Don't be upset Diana. This isn't like you." I looked at her. That is because you have never seen me before. I wanted to say. "Well he is annoying me." I said with a scoff. "then why don't you tell Kai?"

   "He would go crazy." I said and waved a hand. Lay tapped my shoulder. I looked at him, "What?" "Who is Kai?" He asked curiously. "Her boyfriend." Anne said with a grin and put an arm around my shoulders.

  Lay's eyes widened. He had a troubled look on his face. I grew confused. "You alright?" I asked, getting worried and my anger forgotten for a moment. Lay nodded and sighed heavily.

 

 LAY'S POV

 I sighed heavily. Kris isn't going to like this.. Not one bit.. I decided I would find him after the bell rang since Science was the last period. I then started to think of Abby. I started to smile.

 Seeing her after so many years is like finally taking a drink of water after being in the desert for hours. Now, I know that is a bit dramatic, but I do care for Abby dearly.

 We have been best friends for a year or so in China. She was a stubborn little thing. Still is. Making her laugh or smile was my hobby, it brightened up my day knowing that I made her smile.

 She has changed in her features slightly, looking more mature, but still her. Her personality wasn't different though. It was like she never left when we had one of our little pointless arguments. I mean High fives? Who even DOES that?!

 I then almost laughed. Oh yeah.. Abby and I do. I grinned so wide that I'm sure I looked like an idiot, but I did not care. Diana nudged me again. I looked at her curiously, the smile leaving me, but Abby still on my mind. "Yes?" "You have a dimple and you are smiling like an idiot. Like the joker."

 I frowned at her comparison, making her smile. "I don't have white make up covering the scars on my face or green hair and nor do I have red lipstick all over of my lip area." "Yes, but your smile is so wide that if you did have the make up, you could match."

 I scoffed. "No I don't." She grinned, "Oh yes you do. You also need green hair." I scoffed, "No thank you." "I have some lipstick with me, I promise. Pucker up~" She reached inside her back pack and actually took out red lipstick. My eyes widened.

 This cant be the girl Kris said who was impenetrable as stone and never laughed. She keeps cracking jokes almost every second! "Wait, you were serious?!" I almost exclaimed, panicked.

 She grinned, "Of course I am. Hasn't Wu told you I always keep my promises?" She laughed evilly as she got closer with the lipstick.

 "Aww Diana be nice to him." Anne scolded. Diana turned and pouted, "Wae?" "Because he is a guy!" "So? Guys wear make up too!" "Still! I don't think he does!" I watched as Diana sulked and grumpily put her make up away.

 She turned to me. "You were saved." I grinned cheekily, "Couldn't get me~" She narrowed her eyes at me. "Don't make me get the eyelash curler. You move, it stabs your eye."

 

 DIANA'S POV

 

 Psh like I'd ever have one of those disgusting things with me! I don't even know how that those things work! I couldn't help but laugh at Lay's disgusted face. "No thank you."

 There was a cough. I turned to look at Anne who was raising an eyebrow. "I feel ignored." I put an arm around her shoulder, "No you aren't~" She scoffed.

 "It sure feels like it." "Want me to then get my lipstick and-" "NO! DON'T YOU DARE!" Lay laughed. "Uhem."

 Us three looked up to see a not very happy teacher. "Is my class a bore to you?" She asked, her eyebrows furrowed, irritated. We all shook our heads. "No, I'm sorry it must have seemed that way." I apologized.

 "Hmphf." She said and walked away to the board, her head held high. "Kiss up." Lay muttered. I lightly kicked him. He sent me a playful glare. I stuck my tongue out at him.

  "He is right. You are~" Anne sang. I flicked her forehead lightly. She pouted and rubbed her forehead. "Oww.." I felt someone poke me, making me jump.

 Lay grinned, "Kiss up~" He sang again. I flicked him hard this time. "Oww!" "MISS.JACKSON AND MR.ZHANG ENOUGH DILLY DALLYING!" "Yes sunseangnim." We chorused.

 She narrowed her eyes at us. "If you trio make another sound, you will clean the entire classroom with tooth brushes. Got it?"

 We nodded. Well isn't SHE bitter. I thought in my mind. We didn't talk after that and waited for class to end.

 

 

 ABBY'S POV

 

 Class was boring. The teacher sounded robotic. Everything was like in slow motion, never ending. I checked my phone for the 100th time and silently sighed.

 I then wondered when Yixing was doing. Was he having more fun that I was? Was he smiling? Was he laughing? With another girl- I shook my head quickly.

 There isn't a need to get jealous. It's not like he will stop talking about you because he got a girlfriend or a new friend! Us two have been friends for awhile and he hasn't forgotten about me in the three years. That has to say he is loyal as a best friend.

 I sighed again. One of my classmates turned around. "Are you okay Abby ssi?" I then recognized her. How did I not notice her in front of me?

 "Yes, Hee Jin ssi I am perfectly well. Thank you." I said with a small smile. She nodded and sent me a small smile back before turning around.

 After a minute she turned around, playing with her hair. "S-so.. Y-you're friends wi-with D.O. ssi right?" She asked shyly. My eyes slightly widened.

 She likes D.O. oppa? "Yes." I said, chuckling. She looked at the floor, a blush on her face. "Well... Does he have a- a type?" I grinned and crossed my arms.

 "I'm not sure. Why don't you ask him?" That made her look up, her eyes wide. "N-no I couldn't! I bet he gets confessions and things of the sort all the time!"

 I then remembered on Valentines Day and White Day. Ahh memories. I lightly giggled. "Wait until February and March." She looked confused for a second before understanding and making an 'O' shape with .

 "He gets a lot of notes and chocolates?" She asked, biting her lip. It usually is hard to get attention from a guy who has many admirers. "Yeah, but.. He didn't like it. Especially them chasing him."

 She gasped. "They chased him?!" We were allowed to talk since the teacher had left for an errand at the office. I nodded and laughed, again remembering his shocked, annoyed and embarrassed face while running from the herd of girls.

 "Yep. He got a lot of exercise." I winked. Hee Jin sighed. "Never mine.. He is out of my league anyways.." She turned back to the front.

 I frowned and tapped her shoulder, making her turn again. "It doesn't matter. i don't think you two are. He is a normal guy, you are a normal girl. It doesn't matter. Just talk to him."

 Hee Jin puffed out her cheeks cutely. "Okay.. I will." I pumped a fist in the air until she finished, "Maybe.." I sent her a glare. "No. You have to talk to him now."

 She sulked and whined, "But-" "Nope~ You're stuck now." she opened but I lifted a hand. "Nope. You're stuck. Forever~" I said in a mystical voice.

 Hee Jin lightly giggled. "O-okay.." Soon the teacher came back in. Just as he opened his mouth to teach, the bell rang. The class left and someone yelled, "BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!" At the teacher, making him frown in distaste.

 Hee Jin and I walked out of class when I felt someone back hug me again. "I missed you!" He whined. I giggled and looked at him. "I missed you too, Baekhyun." He leaned over and kissed me lightly.

 I returned the kiss, although I felt strange when we kissed. Something odd. Hee Jin coughed awkwardly. I then smirked. "It's the end of school. Let's go see the guys, hmm?" I said slyly. Her eyes widened.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!!

 Now, what is that I will have to do some lessons every Wensday and Thursday so I may not update on those day. I will try to update when I can and even try each day like I used too. Some may be small updates.. I am sorry... Would you all rather have me update each day and small updates? Or a few days to a week and longer updates?

Comment~

 

Me waking up early

 

 

 Now, when I didn't get enough sleep and you talk to me, this is me

 

Hehehe  Anyways enjoy your day! I love you guys!!