A Strange First Day

A little lighter, a little darker

    I'M SORRY THIS IS ALL RUSHED  XD  I hope you guys like it! Comment what you think please! I will be waiting eager to read it! ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

    It all started with the usual annoying, VERY annoying alarm clock. I groaned and slapped it harshly. Hee Jin and Nisa groaned also. "Can we just.. not go to school?" Hee Jin grumbled as she stuffed her face back into her pillow. Nisa sighed and got down from the top bunk.

   "Get up you lazy bum!" She said, lightly kicking Hee Jin. I chuckled and got up also. I had gotten home late since Kai and I had a lovely dinner, filled with teasing, shoving, and laugher. "No! Get away from me you math monster!" Nisa snorted, "Is THAT the bst you can come up with?"

   Hee Jin sat up, her hair sticking to her face. "Yes, because as you can se, I am sleep deprived from YOUR snoring!" Nisa gasped, "I do NOT snore!" "Yes you do! Your snoring is as loud as an elephant!" Nisa jumped on Hee Jin's bed and pushed her down. "Shut up! You can't paint humans right!" "You take that back!"  Hee Jin exclaimed."Never!"

    And it went on.......

   We all soon got ready, with difficulty might I add since these girls never shut up; which I actually enjoy. "Ugh.. nisa, stop tugging on my sleeve!" "I need help with the darn scedule! Help me!" I then felt a tug on my sleeve and turned to see nisa. "Umm.. Diana?" I smiled, "Yes?"

   "Where do you think the building 306 is?" I took her scudeule and frowned, "Didn't you guys get a tour before?"  Nisa and Hee jin looked away sheepishly. "We kind of lost our way while following the security guard with the other students." I remembered when I first came here, when Buzz gave me my own tour. I then wondered where he was.

   There was still time and I had already knew most of my classes, so I took them to their classes. We actually had a few classes together, making them happy. I smiled as they left for their first periods. I groaned when my first period was Math. I walked in and brightened when I saw Abby in the class room.

    "Abby!" I exclaimed and ran to her, hugging her. "Uhh hi?" She said, hugging me back. I laughed and pinched her cheeks, "I at Math, so I'm glad you can suffer with me." She pouted and wailed, "I don't wanna suffer!!"

   I giggled and we sat beside each other, almost in the back. Soon the class started, all of it introductions, nothing different. We looked at each other's scedules and squealed happily when we both saw we had English for English speakers together again and P.E.. "Do you know any of Cassie's or Anne's classes?"

   She nodded. "You have Science with Anne and I think you have Cassie for uuhh History." I grinned "Good!!" The bell rang for second period. "Well, shall we go to P.E.? I have it second again!" I said with a grin. Abby laughed and nodded.

   We both walked over to P.E. and changed into our clothes. We walked out and I looked around to Buzz. Soon a spotted him and I waved my arms around like an idiot. He noticed and pulled down his sun glasses, raising an eyebrow questioningly. I grinned and waved an enthusiastic hello, making him chuckle.

   I then felt someone hug me tightly from behind. I hugged his arms. "Hey." He whispered in my ear, making me grin even wider. "Hi." He chuckled and I heard Abby pretending to gag, making me laugh. I got out of Kai's embrace and lightly slapped her shoulder. "Baekhyun and you are mushy!"

  She stuck her tounge out at me. "So?!" "Don't pretend to gag then!" "I wasn't pretending!" I scoffed and lightly slapped her cheeks, making her pout. Kai took my hand, "Let's go before we get into trouble." I Smiled and swung our hands as Abby walked beside us. We all spoke before Buzz said, "Alright you runts. I'll do roll call, who evers name I say, you are in my class. Don't get lost."

   He started to read off the names. "Kim Jongin." He read. Kai went over to his Dad and did a little salute. "Reporting for duty." "Don't sass me boy. Just get in line." Kai smiled and did as he was told. "Lee Abigail." Abby winked at me before leaving and going into the line. "Jackson." He said.

   I grinned and went over to him. "Sup, Buzz." You could now see his eyes since he took off his sun glasses, they looked amused. "Hello, Jackson. Get in line." I smirked, "Yes, sir!" and marched to the end of the line with Abby. "Alright, I seemed to have missed this one. Lu Han?"

   One good looking male walked up. He had rather large brown eyes, blonde hair and a very, VERY youthful face. He looked almost 15!  "Right here, sir." Buzz nodded. "Get in line." He said and continued to roll call. 'Lu han' walked over to the end of the line, beside me. He stared at me, as if reconizing me.

   I looked at him, slightly irritated, "Yes?" He chuckled, "Nothing, nothing." He looked around until he laid eyes on Abby and locked his eyes there, staring. Abby was oblivious and puffed her cheeks, looking bored. I smirked.

 

ABBY'S POV

   I felt someone's stare on me and turned my head, meeting eyes with this guy.. Who was breath takingly good looking. Why is a guy like him staring at me? He continued to stare back, but had a small smile on his lips.

  I frowned and the boy started to laugh, lighting up off of his features. I noticed his high cheeks bones and how he laughed. It was then my turn staring. He is so handsome.. I thought dreamily. I then got a nudge in the ribs, making me whimper. I turned to the culprit.

   It was Diana. Of course. I huffed "what?" She chuckled and whispered to me, "Stop drooling over Luhan." That's his name?! Is he Chinese?" "I am NOT." I whispered with a hiss. She smirked, "He was checking you out."

  I blushed lightly, "No he wasn't." "Whatever you say, hot stuff." I looked at her weirdly. What the heck?  She laughed loudly and patted my head. "Sorry Abby, I had too." Kai poked her, making her jump and slap his hand away. "what?!" He pouted. "Talk to me too!" He whined, trying to be cute.

  I raised an eyebrow. Excuse me? I'M the one who is cute. "No! She doesn't like you!" I exclaimed, using my baby tone and hugged Diana's arm. "Aaww~" Someone cooed behind me. All three of us turned and saw Luhan, watching me.

  "Hi. I'm Lu Han. What is your name?" He asked politly to me. I blushed. "Abby..." I said shortly, afraid I might stutter if I say more. Now why is this God talking to me? "That is a nice name, very pretty." I blushed a bit more. I felt Diana nudge me and smirk at me knowingly.

   He looked at Diana. and said brightly "Hello!" As if he knew her. I looked at her, How does she know this hot guy?! I couldn't help, but think. She blinked, looking confused. "Uhh.. My name is Jackson, Diana Jackson." Is she trynig to be James Bond right now? I thought, amused.

   He looked at Kai and saw his arm around her waist. His eyes widened slightly, but then became calm again. "Hello!" That made me confused. Kai smiled "Hello. I'm Kim Jongin." They shook hands. Luhan looked at me, "I hope we can be great friends!" He winked, making my face heat up.

  Soon the bell rang. Thank GOD! I rushed inside for two reasons, because I was flustered and.. To get away from Diana teasing me. I got changed quickly, just as I was about to leave, Diana caught me and sang, "Ohhh~ A guy flirted with you."

  "Shut. Up. No he did not! I have Baekhyun so.." I stuck my tougne out at her and rushed out. I already have baekhyun! Why should I even care if a guy 'flirted' with me. I snorted to myself as I walked into my other class. The bell rang for this new period and after that period, everything went by quickly.

 

*~~~Lunch Time~~~*

 

 DIANA'S POV

  I walked into the old lunch room and relaxed at once. The classes were a bit different. I still had English for English speakers and then Science after Lunch. I got my food and then Abby, Cassie and Anne walked over to me. "History was boring huh?" cassie asked.

  I frowned, "No! It was really interesting! We are learning about the-" "They don't care!" Cassie groaned. "Yeah! We don't care!" Abby said cutely and high fived Cassie. Anne rolled her eyes, "I think history is a good subject." I grinned "See! Told you guys!" I high fived Anne and we went to sit at our table. I then saw Hee Jin and Nisa rush over, giggling and squealing.

  I tilted my head to the side in questioning. "What's going on guys?" "It's the guy from the Coffee Shop! He is here!" I looked around, "where?" "With five of his friends!" Hee Jin said with a giggle. I looked at them weirdly. "Umm okay.. What does he look like?"

  "Diana!" I turned and saw the guys walked over to the table, which was crowded with girls. Most of the guys looked shocked to see them here. "Who are you two?" D.O. asked politely. Hee Jin stared at him wordlessly. Nisa said shyly, "W-we came to sit with Diana.. Is that o-okay?" "Of course it is!" Suho exclaimed as he sat beside Cassie, putting an arm around her.

   Everyone was soon introduced and getting along well. Suddenly, there was a series of squeals and screams. All of us turned, seeing six boys trying to walk though all of the girls. I got a good look at them, all of them very good looking. I then noticed Luhan, and one of them named Tao. I then laid eyes on the tallest one. I gasped and my eyes widened.

  Disbelief struck me so hard that I felt like I was punched in the face. I-it can't be! He can't be here!! He can't! I rubbed my arms. He then looked at me. Shock showed on his features, he then started to walk over. I heard another gasp from Abby and looked at her.

  We both had the word RUN! on our faces. "Omg!! That is the coffee guy!!" Nisa squealed, pointnig at Chen. Abby and I quickly stood up.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EXO-M IS HERE!!!!! Who else is excited? I know I am  ;)  

  <----- Me 

 

  Kris~

 

Oh well, I hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter!! More will show up soon~ Have a wonderful day!!