Annoying Questions

A little lighter, a little darker

         I had decided to just put the two posters side by side, since I'll be adding both POV'S in most chapters. xD  No changes at all.  ^^  Still owned by the respectful people.  xD

  I hope you guys enjoy this chapter~~ I love you guys!! And oohh Kris you bishhh  xD  y and yet annoying as hell  ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

       ABBY'S POV

     "Still. I don't wanna see him." "why not?" The tall male asked with a frown. "Because.." I paused, trying to think of something, but couldn't. "Because I don't want to." Kris snorted. "Are you shy or something?" I scowled. "No, I'm NOT shy. Excuse me? No. Just no."

     "Then stop being a whimp and go talk to him." I gawked at him, "Yah! I'm not a whimp!" He crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow. "Really? Because you look like one. Maybe even a chicken." Is he SERIOUSLY baiting me?! "I'm not a chicken!"

    "Yes you are. A big one for that matter. He was your friend, am I wrong?" My jaw dropped to the floor. I then got an idea. "Did you just call me fat?" He looked alarmed, "Wait what?! No I did not-" "No wonder Diana ran from you! You are so MEAN!" I stomped my foot and ran away.

   "YAH WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!" Kris demanded, not even bothering to chase after me. "NOTHING YOU GIANT FREAK!" I shouted back and continued to run. I then, again, bumped into someone but this time I didn't fall. I was caught by the waist and looked up in panic.

   I saw who it was and let out a sigh of relief. It was Baekhyun. "Why did you run from me?! Did my breath smell that bad?" I chuckled, "No. I just uumm.. Felt like running?"  Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. "Uhh huhh. That is believable." I shot him a look, "What? I can't just feel like running? Is that a problem?" "Yes it is because you are usually very lazy."

   I laughed sheepishly at that one. "Maybe I've changed?" It was more of a question. Baekhyun started to uncontrollably laugh. I felt my ears heat up in embarrassment. "Yah shut up! I can do what I want!" Baekhyun toned it down into a snicker. "Uh huh I know you can."

   I huffed and stomped my foot. "I'm leaving! You are so mean to me!" I marched away and Baekhyun sang, "Abby~" Hearing his angelic voice, I turned around. "What." I said in slight irritation. "I think you look cute when you are mad. My little fire ball~" He said teasingly. I gawked, "SHUT UP YOU CREEPY BYUNTAE!" And I rushed away from him.

 

   DIANA'S POV

   

   I started talking to Lay, he seemed like a really nice guy. I wanted to find out why Abby would run away from him. I was laughing, "Really?! your friend did that?!" I said,  tears coming out of my eyes as I clutched my stomach. "Yeah! He seriously stuffed them up his nose!" Lay said, laughing himself.

   I wiped my tears away and said, calming down. "Your friend is really strange then. Why noodles up his nose!?" "He said he saw it on TV..." My eyes widened and waved my arms about. "But that is just it! It is television!" Lay grinned, "Try telling him that!"

   I grinned back. This woman has some SERIOUS explaining to do. She ran from him like he was going to attack her. The bell rang and I groaned. Lay looked amused. "School will be over soon." "not soon enough.." I grumbled. We both stood up. I then smirked, turning to him. "Do you wanna walk with me? I could tell you a few of Abby's classes." His eyes widened, "Oh no it's fine it's-" "No, no. Come on I know you wanna know her classes."

  Lay blushed, "I-I.. Are you sure?" I rolled my eyes, but thought his reaction was kinda cute. Does Lay have a crush on Abby? "What is your relationship with Abby?" I asked curiously. Lay turned even more red. "We-we were best friends at our old school." "And where was that?" "Uhh...." He seemed not wanting to talk about it.

    "Abby will tell you when she wants too, but it is somewhere close here." "Where?" I inquired further. Lay looked away and said, "Just somewhere close by." It was a rather large school. We used to hang out on the roof top." He seemed to be smiling at a memory.

    "Well then.. I'll tell you her scedule." Yep, totally has feelings for her. I told him and he went off to his class. I knew he was thinking hard about something. I wondered what it was. I went into my own class and saw Abby sitting near the front. I sat next to her and smirked, "Hey~ That was fun, right?" "I bumped into that tall freak."

    I chuckled, "Yeah.. The guys on the team used to call him tree." Abby looked at me weirdly, "Tree?" "Yep. He was taller than any of the other guys. Tough as bark they used to say. But they said I was Titanium." I felt someone sit next to me.

  "Hey, Jackson." A cheerful voice said next to me. I froze, my eyes widened and mouth gawking. Abby was trying hard not to laugh. I turned around and demanded, "What are you doing here?!" Kris grinned, "I'm in this class of course." "What?! Why?!"

  "I speak English remember?" He then said in flawless English, "I'm sure you remember since we went to school together-" I covered his mouth, "Just shut up already. Why were you stalking me at lunch?!" "Why were you running from me, hhmm Jackson? Got something to hide?"  "Yeah my fist which is ready to pound your face." Kris rolled his eyes, "Been there, done that." I narrowed my eyes at him. "you didn't answer my question." "Neither did you." He pointed out. "I asked it first." "I asked you second. So I guess we both have to answer." I growled in frustration. He is so INFURIATING!

    "Fine." I said through clenched teeth. Kris grinned, looking smug. "Okay. I wanted to see you. I haven't seen you in over a year. And it was not stalking, Jackson. I was merely trying to speak to you, but you ran first. So I decided to run after you."

    "You know I hate being chased." "And yet I did it anyway." He said happily. He then added, "And now you answer my question." I snorted and turned away. "I don't have to tell you anything." "Diana!" Kris whined. When will this giant shut up! He is worse than Chanyeol!

    I sent him a a glare. He started to poke me. I growled, "Do you want to die? Because I will be glad to arrange that." "No thanks. I want to be with you so I'd rather live." I punched him in the shoulder and turned away from him, scowling.

   The teacher called attention to the class. "Alright everyone! Have you all found your seats?" I sent Kris a look, "Move seats." He pouted, "Wae? I like this one." "Well I don't like the person sitting in it. So MOVE." He crossed his arms and shook his head stubbornly. "No."

   GGAAAHHHH!!! DO YOU WANNA DIE, KRIS WU?!