High fives and new friends

A little lighter, a little darker

AYE YO WASSUP EVERYONE!! I'M BACK!!!! TWO WEEKS!!! (Quite tiring actually... Not the best way to start the summer btw, except for doing the Scenarios) I HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAVING A GOOD SUMMER OR JUST A NICE DAY! ^_^ I hope you all enjoy this update. I shall try to make this a long one in both POVs. So, who likes the new characters, hmm? *wiggles eyebrows*

Tell me in the comments~

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

   

    ABBY'S POV

   Soon class was over, Lay occasionally nudging me, poking me, or going, "Psst. Psst. Abby. Hello? Anybody home?" I would either send him a glare or try not to laugh. He was just too cute with his cheeky grin, showing off his dimple.

   I stood up to get my things, but Lay had grabbed them from me, hugging them as if his life depended on it. "Mine." I sighed heavily. Not this again.. In China, he always did this. Always grabbed my things and either hide it or try to make me reach for it over his height.

  "Lay." I said sternly and held a hand out. He just high fived me. I sent him a glare. He blinked innocently. "What? Didn't you want a high five?" "Why would I want a high five?" He grinned again, "Because I give the best high fives."

   I scoffed. "A high five is a high five." He patted the back pack distractedly, looking at me with that grin of his. "Did you know there is a high five day? High fives are special."

  "Why? That's stupid." "No, you are just jealous you didn't come up with it." I gawked, "How is a high five amazing?!" "Because it is." He said matter of factly, standing up. "Okay, bye~" He started walking off with my back pack.

  "Yah! Get back here!" I exclaimed, rushing after him. He laughed while running through the hallways, making people look at us strangely. I had no idea where he was going until I saw the labs. "Yixing!" I exclaimed/whined.

  I was growing tired, my legs felt like they were about to fall off. Why am I not athletic?! Lay suddenly turned around, making me crash into him. Lay caught my hand.

  I slapped his chest, "You bish! My legs!!" I whined. Lay didn't say anything. I looked up at him and found him staring at me intensely.

  "What?" I asked with a playful attitude. "No one has called my Yixing for a long time." He said, his face soft. He held onto my hand and lightly rubbed my palm with his thumb. I grew confused. "Why?" He shrugged, letting go of my hand.

   "The nick name stuck, so no one really calls me Yixing anymore." I grinned, "Then I will be the only one to call you by that name. I'm special~" He smiled softly, "You are special." I flipped my hair in a diva like way, "Of course I am."

   The warning bell rang. My eyes widened, "Class is soon!" I tackled him, "Give me my !" Yixing laughed and held it over his head. I narrowed my eyes at him and stomped on his foot. "OWW!" He yelped and let go of my backpack.

   I caught it and smirked at him. "That teaches you not to mess with me." I huffed and walked away, putting on my backpack cooly. I heard Yixing snicker and turned around, yelling childishly, "And high fives !" Yixing laughed harder as he walked away.

   I rushed off to my class also, a stupid grin on my face. Gosh, I've missed him. Just before I went into my class, I felt someone back hug me. I blinked, "What-" "It's me, silly." Baekhyun said, kissing my cheek. I smiled and turned around, hugging him back.

   Something in me told me something, but I ignored it. "Did you have a good class?" I nodded and pointed to my door. "This is my classroom. You should go." I kissed his cheek. He smiled, "Okay. I'll see you at lunch?" I nodded and went inside my class as he left.

 

 

 

   DIANA'S POV

 

  As Kai and I walked to my Science class, I felt someone staring at me. I ignored it and soon felt the feeling leave. We soon reached my classroom, making me slightly sad since Kai had to leave. I turned to him. "I wish you had the same class as me.." I muttered.

  He chuckled and my cheek, "I wish the same. I'll see you later okay?" I squeezed his hand. "Promise?" Kai grinned and rested his forehead on mine. "I promise." I couldn't stop the grin forming from my lips.

  I then playfully pushed him away. "Go to class." He laughed and gave me a last wave before leaving. I went inside the classroom and saw Anne automatically.

  I then saw Lay also walk into the classroom. I nudged him. "Lay ssi. Come on over with me." He looked relieved to know someone and smiled. "Okay."

  We both walked over to where Anne was, who looked at Lay curiously. I took a seat beside her and smiled. "Hey~" She smiled back. "Hi." She looked at Lay, "Who is this?"

  I pointed to Lay, "This is Lay ssi, and Lay ssi, this is Anne." "You don't have to be formal. I know who you are." He said to me before bowing his head to Anne.

  I grew confused. "What do you mean?" Lay grinned knowingly. "Kris talks about you all the time." I blushed lightly, but hid it with a scowl. "Why? Wu is just stupid who has nothing else to do."

  Anne was listening and poked me, making me jump slightly. "Who is Kris~?" She teased. I made a disgusted face and said in English, "This guy from my old school who is being a punk. He keeps wanting to talk to me."

  Lay nudged me and whined, "I wanna know! What are you two talking about?" I looked at him and wondered if I could trust him. I decided I could. He seemed like a nice guy, plus, he was friends with Abby so that must mean something.

  "Your friend, K-Kris." I paused. It was hard to say his name after calling him Wu out of habit. "I said he was from ym old school who is bothering me and keeps wanting to talk to me. It's annoying." Lay chuckled. "He missed you."

   I frowned, "Why? I purposely made his life hell in wrestling. To train him." "He respects you. Plus, he says you have a soft spot." I lightly growled, "No I don't." "The stories tell us other wise." "US?" I repeated, getting slightly angrier by the second.

  The bell rang, cutting him off. My blood was boiling. How could he tell people I don't even know of about our memories!? Something inside me yelled 'Why does it matter?! he is nothing!'  Another side, more like my soft side said, 'Those memories were special. Between you and him. Of course you would be upset.'

  Anne and Lay noticed my clenched jaw and fists under the table. Wu. You have some explaining to do.

 

__________________________________________________

 

Uhhh ohh~~ Kris is in trouble~  I hope you all liked this chapter very much, I tried to make it funny. Also, that argument with abby and Lay, is the kind of arguments me and my guy best friend usually have. Last time it was about Lions O.O  ANYWAYS~ Please comment  ^^ oh and the Scenarios I have been doing will end soon. So if you wish, please go on it!!

 

CRAZY SCENARIOS   <------ CLICK

  I love you guys!

 

 -Crazygirl101