Ignore

A little lighter, a little darker

 

I growled, irritated and turned away from him, now ignoring him. Abby nudged me. "Aaww~ so cute."

I sent her a glare "Shut. Up." I couldn't ignore the fact, however, of my ears burning red.

Abby smirked and nudged me again. "Abby." I said in warning.

She gave me a cheeky smile. "What?"

"Why you little shi-"

"It isn't nice to cuss, Diana." I heard a deep voice whisper in my ear. I stiffened, aware of how close he was. "Wu, back off. This doesn't involve you." 

"I can hear you clearly. And it is about me. So, it does."

'STOP BEING A SMART ALEK!!!' "Well, I wasn't talking to you."

"So? It was about me."

I turned around and looked at him in the eye "Why are you so INFURIATING?!" I demanded.

He grinned, I then noticed how close we were. I made sure not to blush and said in a low voice "Don't look so smug." "It is an achievement to annoy you, Jackson." "It is an achievement for me not to punch you in the face right now."

Abby nudged me "The teacher is watching you two." She whispered. I sent Kris a glare "I hate you!" I whispered and turned away. "Love you too, Jackson."

I rolled my eyes and payed attention to class. I felt Kris's stare but ignored him. 'Just ignore him. Just ignore him. Maybe he will fade away.' Soon class was over. I sighed in relief and said to Abby quickly "Hey I need to go bye!!" I rushed out.

"Diana! Wait!" "LEAVE ME ALONE-" It was Kai, who looked confused. "Oh thank GOD its you!" I hugged him. I had missed being in his arms.

"Why? Is someone following you?" "Kinda...." Kai started to laugh. "Kai!" I whined and pouted at him. He leaned over and pecked my lips. "You'll live. You can whoop his ."

I smiled and kissed him fully. "Where are you going?" He whispered against my lips. "Science." I answered, in bliss.

He pulled away and smiled. "Shall I walk you to class, my love?" I giggled "I'd love that." I swung our hands as we walked to class. I didn't know someone was watching. This person was shocked, hurt, and confused.

"She is so different.. and she is with someone? Am I too late?" He sighed and walked away with a heavy heart.

 

Abby's POV

 

When I saw Diana run out; I laughed, amused. "This girl..." Kris looked happy with himself.

"Poor Diana! You are a big meanie!" He looked at me and scowled, the smile clean off his face. He didn't look happy to see me. "I'm not mean!"

"Diana ran out because you are so annoying! You are mean!"

Kris scoffed. "I dont need to tell u anything." He said gruffly and stood up. "Grumpy giant." "I'm not a giant. You are just small."

I gawked at him. "I'M JUST FUN SIZED, YOU FREAK!" Kris smirked "Uh huh." He walked out of tue classroom.

"YAH! I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU YET!" I ran out but he was gone. I grumbled under my breath and went into my other class.

I looked around the room ans my eyes rested on a certain person, making me freeze. He looked up and his eyes brightened, grinning. It showed off his beautiful dimples. I felt my heart melt.

"Lay.." I breathed. He stood up and walked over to me. "Long time no see." I blushed under his gaze. "Yeah.."

"Three years." He whispered.

I nodded, gulping. "Yeah..." "I've missed my best friend." He said sweetly.

I softly smiled. "I missed you too." His face turned serious, his eyes filled with sadness.

"Then why did you leave?" he whispered.

The smile was wiped off my face. "I cant tell you..."

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Small update since Crazygirl101 is currently on vacation.

Nightstar_2170 here updating for her~

Happy reading~!

....

....

....

 

and exo is finally back!!

*gentleman dance*

I just had to add that o_o

.....

....

.....

 

and i'm not high. 

HIGH HIGH, I'M SO HIGH.

HIGH, HIGH. UP IN THE SKY~

okay i'm done xD