3 teaspoons of sugar

Bitter Coffee & Sweet Sugar

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now please stop staring at my beloved Dai-chan and continue onto this chapter xD LOL we all understand how cute he is xD

----------------------------------
 
 
Her hand clutched tightly onto the door knob. She couldn't believed what she had just heard.
 
 
"Daiki-kun had a girlfriend? I thought Johnny-san had set a rule that none of them could get a girlfriend?" Amu thought in disbelief. However, she couldn't speak out her thoughts. She was afraid that once Daiki got to know that she was a fan, or in fact a fan of him, he would ignore and avoid her. Turning around, she pretended to react in a normal way.
 
 
"Naruhodo. I'm really insensitive ne? Gomenasai," she apologised and bowed. Daiki was taken aback by her reaction and immediately waved his hands in front of him, indicating that it was alright.
 
 
"Iie iie, daijoubu!" he said with a smile and looked outside of the window, "I guess this is just part of the love experience.."
 
 
Amu lifted up her head and stared at him. He turned around and motioned her to sit down. After she had settled down in the chair, Daiki took in a deep breath and started on his story.
 
 
-Flashback (Daiki's story)-
 
 
Daiki and his girlfriend, or I should say - secret girlfriend, were dating for around a year. They met each other through their mutual friend. It was a love at first-sight for him. However, he didn't really believed much in it, he decided that he would try to know more about the girl first before he starts on his official chase for her love. Few months later, he realised that she was actually a really sweet and nice girl. That was when he decided he would confess to her during the fireworks  festival. During the festival, he led her to the bridge where they would have the perfect view of the fireworks. When the fireworks started, he confessed to her. The girl returned her feelings and they became a couple from then on.
 
 
For the first half of the year, everything was fine. They acted like how a normal couple would be. Despite the warnings and much persuasion from his fellow band mates, who repeatedly told him that it was dangerous as paparazzi were everywhere and that Johnny might actually have sent spies around Tokyo just to keep a look out for them, Daiki just laughed and shrugged it off. One of his fellow band mates, Takaki Yuya, even went to the extend of telling him his story where he dated a girl from another agency which eventually they got caught and were forced to break up. Daiki stopped laughing after he had heard Yuya's story, but then he assumed that he wouldn't be so 'lucky' like Yuya and shrugged it off too. However at that time, all his doings were considered acceptable, because she was his first love. He love her so much, to the extend of probably more than she loves him.
 
 
Then, one month before their one year anniversary, Daiki realised that his girl was acting weird. She would stopped picking up calls or reply his messages. Whenever they go out on a date, she would stop Daiki from holding her hands, stating that if they were caught by the paparazzi, Daiki would be in trouble. At first, he really thought that she cared a lot about their relationship and didn't want it to be at stake. However, on the day of their one year anniversary, he found out the truth behind all her 'caring'.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
 
It was a special day for him and he woke up really early to prepare himself. He brushed his teeth twice and stayed in the bath tub for around an hour. He took almost half an hour to choose the perfect clothes and another half an hour to style his hair. At last, after hours of preparation, he was finally ready. He grabbed his phone, wallet and most importantly, the gift. It was a small silver box with a blue ribbon attached on the top left-hand corner of it. In the box, there were two silver rings in it. Daiki was hoping that they would help each other to put on the rings. Just thinking about it made him blushed and grinned unconsciously. He reached their meeting place fifteen minutes earlier. Usually, he would be the one who reached just on time. However, that day was different.
 
 
He felt that being able to stay together with his girlfriend for a year meant that they were fated to be together. He found a place to sit down and waited. Checking the time on his watch, he realised that his girlfriend was late. They had agreed to meet each other at four in the afternoon but the time had shown four-thirty. He thought that probably she was caught up with something and decided to wait for another hour. An hour had passed and she hadn't arrived. Daiki started to get worried and a little angry. Just as he stood up from his seat, he saw a familiar figure walking down the lane hand-in-hand with another person. Squinting his eyes, he was shock to see that it was his girlfriend. Her fingers were intertwined with another guy and they were happily chatting. The scene made his blood boiled. He had reached his limits and without knowing, he found himself stomping towards them. He stopped right in front of them and his girlfriend stared at him with her eyes widened in horror.
 
 
"Da-Daiki?" the girl stuttered at her words and immediately released their intertwined hands. Slowly, she walked towards Daiki and just as her fingers touched his right arm, he immediately flung it away in disgust.
 
 
"Don't touch me," Daiki growled. He shot her a menacing glare that caused her to step back.
 
 
"So, how long have you been cheating on me? A week? A month? Or the whole time?" Daiki growled with a smirk, but deep down, his heart was aching terribly. His tone was threatening and definitely filled with anger. Just as she opened to reply him, he shut her up right away.
 
 
"No, I don't need any of your useless explanation. It just gives me a step closer to burst my anger. When my band mates said that we wouldn't last long, I just simply laughed it off. Not long ago, one of them saw you with him," Daiki paused and stabbed his index finger in the guy's direction, "but I stood on your side and told them they must have seen it wrongly. We had a huge argument because of that. But now, I guess it was all real. How stupid was I to think that they were lying to me. None of them had ever lied to me, not even once. Except you, the girl whom I had foolishly loved dearly and wholeheartedly the whole time."
 
 
The girl looked at him with her eyes b in tears. Daiki held back his tears and forced a smug look.
 
 
"Don't try to use your tears to buy me. I won't give in to you anymore," Daiki scoffed. He jammed his hand into the right pocket of his coat and dug out a shiny silver box. Raising the box high up in the air, he released his grip and let the box hit the floor, allowing the content inside to spill out. As the box broke opened, two silver rings rolled out. One of the rings rolled into the nearest drain. The girl stared at it, stupefied.
 
 
"I bought the rings a month ago. I wanted to surprise you as a gift for our one year anniversary. But I guess it was unnecessary... Because all I could see was that you were having fun with him," Daiki scowled and shot a death glare at the guy who took a step back.
 
 
"Well, you know what, we are over. Continue your fun with him alright?" Daiki said sarcastically with a smirk before walking away. He didn't wait for her to react because the moment he turned away, his tears were flowing continuously from his eyes. His tears were then mixed with the rain which joined in few minutes later. He walked hours under the heavy rain and his heart had been shattered into million of tiny pieces that probably couldn't be fixed anymore. She had hurt him too deep. After he found the park, he just sat there and stared in space. And an hour later, that was when he met Amu.
 
 
-End of Flashback- 
 
 
After Daiki had finished his story, Amu just stared at him. Somehow, she understood how his feelings because she made herself stood in his shoes even though she had never been in this kind of state before. She wanted to give him some advice but just couldn't find the right ones.
 
 
"Well, it's alright if you can't console me. I'm feeling better after telling you. Anyway, I guess my heart has started to isolate itself," Daiki said softly. 
 
 
It was the last words in which caught Amu's attention. "Your heart has started to isolate itself?" She asked with a frown. She didn't really understand what he was trying to say. Daiki nodded his head.
 
 
"It just simply means that I have stopped believing in love," he said with a bitter smile. Amu stared at him with concern in her eyes. "Stopped believing in love?" She thought silently.
 
 
"Ano..Daiki.., I know that the girl had hurt you badly. However, not every girl are like her. You can't just stop yourself from loving someone else because of that!" Amu exclaimed with both of her hands clutching tightly onto the blanket. His eyes widened in surprised when he saw her reaction.
 
 
"Ahh-" Amu then exclaimed after realizing what she had just said. Daiki then, flashed her a sad smile.
 
 
"Arigatou, Amu-chan. I know you are trying your best to persuade me. However, she had hurt me too deep. Probably beyond mending. She was my first love and the first person whom I had loved deeply after my family. I need time," Daiki said softly. Amu stared at him and let out a sigh. Then, she nodded her head.
 
 
"Ganbatte ne! Please don't give up on it so lightly," Amu said with a smile. She wanted to lighten up the mood for it was too gloomy and full of awkwardness earlier on. Daiki nodded and returned a smile.
 
 
"Well, I shall go and prepare dinner. Just take a small nap if you're tired. I'll wake you up when I'm done," Amu said asserted as she walked towards the door. Just before she went out, she poked her head into the room again and said, "And don't think too much." Daiki nodded and shooed her away with his hands. She giggled lightly and went away. After the door had closed, Daiki looked out of the window and sighed.
 
 
"It's just not that easy after getting hurt so deeply."
 
 
----------------
 
 
Authors note: ARIGATOU FOR READING! >< JUST A CAUTION SIGN: I THINK IM GOING TO BULLY AMUDAI A BIT IN HERE~ 
by the way, ISN'T THE PICTURE CUTE? >\\\\<
 
 
Oh and sorry for the short chapters. I'll try to to make them longer~ ^^