The first addition.

Bitter Coffee & Sweet Sugar

 

 
 
"Oh Yama-chan!"
 
 
The other nine members turned around and stared at the breath-takingly gorgeous guy standing right in front of their very eyes. They were all speechless and Ryosuke stared back at them in confusion.
 
 
"Minna, why are you all star-"
 
 
"Mou Yama-chan! You're going to have all the girls' eyes on you later on! It's so unfair!" Yuto whined and pouted, earning a hard smack from Keito and Ryutaro on each of his shoulders.
 
 
"Itai!" Yuto groaned and glared at the two members who were glaring back at him too.
 
 
"Please be loyal to your girlfriend!" Ryutaro scolded with Keito nodding his head in agreement and Yuto pouted again.
 
 
Ryosuke chuckled at his best friend's childishness and averted his gaze to Daiki who was sitting by the corner. Looking at Daiki who was fiddling with a pen, he decided to approach him.
 
 
"Yo, Dai-chan!" Ryosuke tapped lightly on Daiki's shoulder and took a seat beside him. Upon seeing him, Daiki's face immediately lit up.
 
 
"Oh, Yama-chan! Congratulations on your engagement with Rio-chan!" Daiki congratulated with a big smile.
 
 
"Arigatou, Dai-chan," Ryosuke thanked and let out a sigh when he saw the smile on Daiki's face disappeared almost immediately as he turned his attention back to the pen. It had been 5 years since Amu and Daiki wasn't very much of himself either.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
 
After Amu left for New York, there was a cold war between the members. Since that day, after Kota punched Daiki hard on his face, they were no longer talking and the other eight members sided Kota. They all knew that Daiki must had mistaken Amu for she doesn't seemed to fit into any of characteristics that the crazy fans have. 
 
 
The cold war finally ended when the nine members realised that Daiki was acting weird. They tried to talk to him again but he would just ignore them. At first, they thought that he was angry with them for ignoring him for that few weeks. However, they soon realised that it wasn't that reason. Daiki had changed completely. He would head home immediately after rehearsals had ended. No matter how hard the members tried to talk to him, he would either give them a one-word reply or totally ignore. Most of the time, he was in his own world.
 
----
 
-Flashback-
 
 
It was one of the rehearsals day and as usual, Daiki was sitting at the corner of the practice room with his phone was beside him. Each time the members walked past them, they would just sigh. Ryosuke, on the other hand, couldn't stand seeing Daiki in that state anymore and approached him. He kneel down in front of Daiki and grabbed his shoulders.
 
 
"Dai-chan, please stop all these," Ryosuke begged and shook him lightly. Daiki didn't move, not even a bit. He continued to stare into space. Ryosuke bit his lips. "This is my last resort. Gomen, Dai-chan."
 
 
"If it's because of Amu-chan that caused you to be in this state, why didn't you try to ask her to stay that time?" Ryosuke shouted and closed his eyes. The other members stared at him in horror. They shifted their gaze from him to Daiki. That's it. He just said the taboo word. Daiki must be fuming right now. To everyone's surprise, Daiki started laughing.
 
 
"There's no way that I can ask her to stay. And she is definitely not the cause of me to be in this state," Daiki said firmly and his expression became serious.
 
 
"Demo-"
 
 
Daiki waved his left index finger at Ryosuke's face.
 
 
"I hate people who lied to me and I didn't expected her to do it. Adding on that she hid her identity of being a fan from me, I can never bring myself to forgive her. Never," Daiki growled and walked out of the room. 
 
 
Ryosuke shook his head before collapsing down on the floor. The other members immediately rushed to him.
 
 
"Yama-chan! Daijoubu?!" Kota asked worriedly. Ryosuke shook his head again and avoided all their stares.
 
 
"The old Dai-chan isn't coming back anymore," Ryosuke mumbled weakly. He tried all the ways he could think of to get Daiki out of that state but none of it work.
 
 
"iie! You've did your best!" Yuuri cheered and Ryosuke just let out a heavy sigh.
 
 
"Dame. All of us have got on the wrong track," Yuto suddenly spoke and all heads turned to him. His normally cheerful expression had changed into a serious expression.
 
 
"What are you talking about?" Yuuri asked with a frown. Then,Yuto waved a letter in his hands.
 
 
"Remember the white envelope that Amu-chan gave us before she left?" Yuto asked and the members nodded their heads. Yuto smiled.
 
 
"There was the VIP ticket that Daiki gave her and this letter," Yuto said with a grin and the members' eyes were wide opened. "Was it really the right decision to hide this from him?" Yabu asked. 
 
 
"Just in case.. For the sake of Daiki.. This might deepen the wound he has already." Kei explained. Yuto then proceeded to read out the content in the letter.
 
 
"To all JUMP members: 
 
 
When all of you are reading this letter, I'm already on my way to New York. Those few months that I've known all of you were the best. Being able to attend all JUMP's rehearsals and going out with all of you, it was really amazing. Those feelings were beyond words that could describe. I have to admit that I was a fan of Hey! Say! JUMP before. I didn't tell any one of you because I was afraid that you all would immediately build a barrel between us. That's why I tried to hide it and only Rio and the others knew about it. However, the truth will always be reveal ne? I guess mine wasn't an exception either. I don't know how Daiki came to know about it but in the end, he still knew it. At first, I was really shocked and scared. But after listening to Daiki's reason about hating the fans, I came to pity him. Becoming a music artist is really hard and having a private life after being popular is hard too. Yes, I was a fan of him. I really admired him. When I met him on a rainy day, I was really surprised and happy. However, after getting to know him more, I've no longer bear any fan-feelings for him anymore. It was replaced by the friendly feeling and probably even more. I knew he won't believe it if I had used this to defend myself when during the huge argument. But I guess it doesn't matter anymore ne? It's all over. The content in this letter is getting pretty heavy and sad. Gomen ne. My reason for leaving to New York is because I have to attend an University there. I'm not sure if I'll be able to meet any of you again but let's hope we will. (smiles) Minna, it was great being friends with all of you. I'm really glad to meet you all. So till the day we meet again, good luck! (smiles)
 
 
From: Kitagawa Amu
 
 
Yuto finished the last line and folded the paper. Before any of the members could open their mouths, they heard footsteps getting nearer and turned around.
 
 
"Da-dai..chan!" Kei gasped and all eyes were on him. Daiki ignored all the stares and focused himself on the letter in Yuto's hand.
 
 
"Is it true?" Daiki croaked. The members looked at each other and sighed. They had no choice but to let Daiki know the truth right?
 
 
The members slowly nodded their heads. Yuto held the letter out to Daiki which he grabbed it straightaway. His hands shook while reading the letter and the next thing they knew, Daiki fell straight to the floor from shock.. The members stared at him in horror.
 
 
"Dai-chan!" Ryosuke shouted and ran to his side. The letter that was once in Daiki's hand were now on the floor. Daiki wrapped himself up and no matter how hard Ryosuke tried to remove his hands, Daiki wouldn't budge.
 
 
"Dai-chan..don't be like this." Ryosuke begged and tried again. Daiki shook his head vigorously. He had just made the biggest mistake. Flashbacks of him shouting at Amu flooded into his mind. Those harsh and cruels words. The terrified look that Aoi gave him and how fearful she was of him. The bento pack that probably spent hours of Amu's time to make it and ended up being swatted onto the floor by them. He regretted. He can never ever forgive himself after doing those inhuman things to the person he loved deeply. Ryosuke looked at the other members for help. Each member tried their very best to comfort him but to no avail. Daiki just wouldn't listen. The other members gave up and stood aside. Ryosuke looked at Daiki and sighed. "I shall give my last try."
 
 
"Dai-chan? Dai-chan?" Ryosuke called out softly and patted his back. There was no reply from him. Slowly, Ryosuke wrapped his arms around Daiki and patted his back.
 
 
"Daijoubu. Amu-chan didn't blame you because she knew your reason. Dakara, stop blaming yourself," Ryosuke whispered softly and continued patting his back. As if Ryosuke's words were healing medicine, Daiki slowly lifted up his head. The members gasped. His face was tear-strickened. His eyes were puffy red. None of them had seen him in this state before, not even in concerts. Chinen sighed and approached him. Taking out a piece of tissue, he wiped away the tears from Daiki's face.
 
 
"Dai-chan, daijoubu," He said softly with his trademark smile. Daiki blinked and looked away. After Chinen had cleaned Daiki's face, Kota squatted in front of him.
 
 
"If you're a man, you should stop crying. Whatever you said and did to her earlier, no matter how harsh and cruel it is, it's all history. You know it's your fault for blaming her without finding out the truth first. There's nothing you can do now, Dai-chan. She's gone and probably won't be coming back," Kota said and patted his shoulders before standing up. He started to walk away, leaving the other members staring at his back. Then he stopped.
 
 
"You know Dai-chan," he paused and turned his head to the side,"If you still have feelings for her, go after her."
 
 
Hearing that, Daiki stared at him with his eyes wide opened. Go after her?
 
 
"D-demo, she had already left for New York!" Daiki cried and shook his head. "It's impossible to go after her anymore..."
 
 
This time round, Kota spun around and stomped towards him. Grabbing his shirt rougly, he pulled him up and locked their eyes.
 
 
"Stop being a weakling, Dai-chan. Do you really wish to see her in someone's arms and not yours? Do you?!" Kota shouted and Daiki looked away. In someone's arms? He couldn't let this happen right?
 
 
Looking at Daiki was hesitating, Kota released his grip and turned around.
 
 
"Do what you wish. But I've to warn you, some chances are given once and that's it. You think through about it," Kota said firmly before walking away. Those words entered Daiki's mind immediately and flashbacks of them holding hands, sharing hugs and kisses flooded his mind.
 
 
"Dame! I won't give her to someone else!" he thought angrily and with hint of determination.
 
 
"I'll go after her!" he shouted, staring at Kota's backview. The members stared at him in bewilderment. Kota smiled and gave him a thumbs up before closing the door behind him.
 
 
-End of Flashback-
 
 
After that day, the old Daiki whom everyone missed badly came back. When their manager came to tell them that they would be having concert in New York, all of them were thrilled. Not because that they rarely went to NYC, but because someone was there. Someone who was important to the JUMP members and special to Daiki. Rio gave Ryosuke Amu's address in NY after knowing that Daiki still had some feelings for her. However, she warned him not to spill it out to anyone.Thus, Ryosuke made used of the address by sending VIP tickets to Amu, hoping that she would attend the concert. However during the concert, whenever Ryosuke took a glance at the seat where Amu should be, it was always empty. She didn't attend any of it, not even once. After they came back to Tokyo, Daiki's hope of going after Amu lessened day by day and Ryosuke was really depressed. Their last hope came when Ryosuke proposed to Rio and they had decided on the engagement date. He told Rio to invite Amu, though the both of them weren't sure if she would be attending. But they just sent the invitation, trying their luck.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
 
"Tadaima!" a beautiful looking girl called out, dragging a large luggage behind. Five people popped their heads out from the kitchen.
 
 
"Amu-chan!" Rio, Fai, Kim, Hanna, and Yuki exclaimed.
 
 
"My my! You've grown more beautiful!" Kim exclaimed, looking at Amu from head to toe. Amu's once medium brown hair had grown longer, leaving a few more inches to the waist. Her big brown eyes were enhanced with the eyeliner she wore. She looked completely different from the Amu she was five years ago. Amu shook her head and smiled widely.
 
 
"Amu-chan, you're attending Rio's engagement today right?" Amu  nodded her head. Fai and Kim smiled and pulled her up to her old room.
 
 
"I've prepared a dress for you to attend her engagement." Fai offered with a bright smile. Aoi turned and stared at the dress lying on her bed in awe. 
 
 
"I-It's...beautiful!" Amu exclaimed as she touched the sleeves of the silk dress. It was a princess-style type of dress made of silk with light purple as the base color and light brown as the frills, laces and ribbon. A thin veil that would covered the area from her shoulders to her chest and cutting across the middle of both sleeves, sleeves that would draped around her arms, laces set as decoration at the front of the dress, the area where her stomach would be at. Lastly, there was also a medium-size ribbon fixed on the area where her chest would be.
 
 
"Wear it and I'll do your hair too," Kim said and went out of the room with Fai to get the necessary things. As Amu slipped into the dress, she really felt like she was a princess. The two girls returned shortly and smiled upon seeing her in the dress.
 
 
"You looked stunning," she complimented as she grabbed the chair nearby which Amu settled herself in. Slowly, Kim did her hair carefully. Half an hour later, Amu was almost ready. Her hair was curled and half tied, clipped to the side with a brown and purple studs hairpin. Her remaining hair was also placed neatly at the same side. Her fringe was straightened and brushed to the side too. Amu stood up and walked to her full-length mirror. She couldn't believed what she had saw in the mirror. It was just too magnificent. Suddenly, she felt a cold metal around her neck and looked at the mirror again. Hanna had put on a necklace for her. It was a bloodstone pendant with tiny diamonds circling it.
 
 
"It's a present from me and Yuki." Hanna said softly. Amu was really touched and turned around to hug her tightly
 
 
"Arigatou, minna~"
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
 
"Congratulations, Ryosuke," Kame congratulated and patted his shoulder with a smile.
 
 
"Arigatou, Kamenashi-kun," Ryosuke thanked with a smile.
 
 
Ryosuke and Rio's engagement was starting soon and they still didn't see any sign of Aoi. Rio sighed and Ryosuke slipped his arms around her waist.
 
 
"Don't sigh. She will come," Ryosuke assured Rio. Rio gave him a small nod. She knew already but kept it a secret. Meanwhile, Amu was on her way to the hotel where the engagement was held. She told the others to leave first for she had to calm herself down in the mirror. Finally, she reached the place. Looking at her watch, she realized that she was a few minutes late.
 
 
"Shoot!" she cursed and quickened her pace. As she got closer to the ballroom, she could hear the host talking loudly. Taking in a deep breath, she pushed open the door with all her might. The whole room was drown into silence. She slowly opened her eyes and found that all eyes were on her.
 
 
"Oh god. Don't tell me that they thought I am here to disrupt their engagement," Amu gulped and looked around.
 
 
"Amu-chan!" Rio exclaimed into the microphone before running towards her.
 
 
Amu smiled and patted her back. She noticed that the other guests were looking at them with confused expressions. She then noticed that Ryosuke was approaching them.
 
 
"I'm glad you came, Amu-chan," Ryosuke said, flashing his trademark smile. Amu returned a smile. Rio grabbed Amu's hands tightly, making Amu to look at her.
 
 
"Amu-chan, you'll be seating with the rest of JUMP," Rio informed, secretly taking a glimpse at Ryosuke who nodded his head with a small smile. Amu nodded her head and looked around before spotting that someone was waving his hand. She squinted and realised that it was Kota. She mouthed 'Congratulations on your engagement' to both Ryosuke and Rio before heading towards the table. The couple nodded their heads and smiled.
 
 
"I hope it will turn out as what we all expected."
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Upon reaching the table, the rest of JUMP members were staring at her. She smiled at them and took her seat.
 
 
"Minna, we meet again ne?" she said happily. 
 
 
"Amu-chan! We missed you so much!" Chinen, who was sitting beside Amu, exclaimed softly and grabbed her arm. Amu gave Chinen a warm smile. Then she felt someone staring at her and looked up. It was Daiki. Her heart skipped a beat.
 
 
"Dai..ki.."
 
 
 
-