10.5 teaspoons of sugar -**BONUS**

Bitter Coffee & Sweet Sugar

 

Yuya, Kei, Yabu, and Hokuto hid in the shadows of the night as they seamlessly followed Daiki and Ryosuke into the coffee house. 
 
 
This Christmas was one of those days in which they failed miserably. After being informed that Daiki and Ryosuke planned their own small double date, the four agreed on working together to get their confessions out before this day comes to an end. "By the way Hokuto, why in the world are you here?" Yabu asked insensitively causing the youngest to flinch from the anxiety he was building up. 
 
 
Yuya saw this and wacked the eldest on the arm before scolding him. "Dude. He likes Hanna. We went over this. He will help us. We will help him. Understood? Great." Yuya finished with a smile leaving Yabu dumbfounded. 
 
 
"Maa, maa, lets all work together and do this!" Kei stated as he clenched his fist. The scene of when Kim said Keito's name instead of his came reminiscing back into his mind. "I'll win her over for sure." Kei promised himself as the four guys watched Daiki and Ryosuke enter the cafe. 
 
 
"Alright. Lets get to it." Yabu instructed. Soon enough, they found themselves luring their crushes outside. 
 
 
--
 
 
"Pst.." Yuya hissed when Fai's figure passed by. Fai glanced up after pushing the last chair in and glanced around in search of the sound. 
 
 
Kim just so happened to notice the sound as well. "Fai." Kim whispered when she saw Yuya by the door. 
 
 
Fai peered at the door and slowly made her way towards it. "You creeper.." Fai then said once she caught a glimpse of Yuya. "Get Kim-chan, Hanna-chan, and Yuki-chan out here as well." He quietly whispered. "... Without getting Yama, Daiki, Rio-chan, nor Amu-chan to notice you. 
 
 
She was dumbfounded but she still obeyed his orders- surprisingly. Perhaps, she really wanted to see him again after a while.
 
 
After gathering the others, the girls quietly snuck outside with success and left with the boys. Since they had no idea that they would be leaving, they didn't bring their jacket with them outside. However, Yabu lended Hanna his jacket and the other boys copied his actions with their own crushes. 
 
 
"Where are you taking us?" Yuki asked. 
 
 
"Restaurant" Hokuto replied as he slowly inched his way closer to Yuki. 
 
 
-----
 
 
Soon, after they all have finished eating eating, Kei, Yabu, Yuya, and Hokuto nudged each other to set the plan into further action. 
 
 
Hanna asked Yabu to come with him to the free desert bar while Kei asked Kim to come with him outside for a 'talk'. Fai went automatically to the bathroom by herself while Yuki and Hokuto sat in an awkward silence at the table. 
 
 
----
 
 
Hanna was making her way independently to the desert bar. However, before she could even catch a glimpse of it, Yabu took her hand and pulled her into a spare dining room. "Yabu? Doua?" Hanna asked in a confused tone.
 
 
"Just, please listen to what I have to say first." Yabu stated as he took Hanna's two hands into his. 
 
 
Hanna just nodded. Yabu took a deep breath before beginning again. "Hanna, this may be sudden but ever since I met you, I fell in love with you in an instant. I don't really believe in these things called 'love at first sight'. However, after I met you, I changed my mind. I always hesitated with confessing but right now, I'm going to finally confess. Saionji Hanna, will you be my girlfriend?"
 
 
-------
 
In the meanwhile,
 
 
"You're acting strange.." Kim proclaimed once the two stepped into the cold. "You're the strange one!" Kei remarked back. Kim then gave him a you-better-not-get-me-mad glare. As soon as Kei realized what he was doing, he snapped back and went into his so called serious mood again. 
 
 
"Kim.." He then said making the girl raise an eyebrow of confusion. 
 
 
Then, without words, Kim felt a pair of arms enveloping her into a warm embrace. "NANI kore!?" Kim exclaimed and blushed as she struggled from the hug. 
 
 
"Suki dayo..."
 
 
-------
 
 
"Stop following me you ..." Fai muttered as she stopped in front of the girls bathroom. 
 
 
"I-I'm not.." Yuya protested as he pulled open the door the boy's bathroom. "I just had to... Use the bathroom." He said then quickly slamming the door behind him. 
 
 
"What was THAT about?" Fai wondered to herself. She then reached for the handle of the girl's bathroom door when suddenly Yuya ran back out and bowed to her. "OGATA FAI, WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND!?" He yelled while Fai blinked from the sudden confession.
 
 
------
 
 
"OGATA FAI, WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND!?" These words echoed throughout the entire restaurant causing Yuki to raise an eyebrow while Hokuto face-palmed himself onto the fabric-covered-table.
 
 
"Did Takaki-kun JUST confess to Fai-chan!?" Yuki exclaimed. Covering with her hands. 
 
 
"I think so..." Hokuto nervously replied as he scratched the back of his head. 
 
 
"I want to go see!" Yuki stated as she stood up from the table and began to make her way away from Hokuto. 
 
 
"Chotto, matte, we should give them privacy deshou?" Hokuto suggested. However, what he really wanted to do was to spend some valuable time with Yuki alone while using this time to confess to her.
 
 
"Lets just sneakily watch them from afar then!" Yuki said flashing a bright smile.
 
 
Hokuto then watched his crush abandon him for another couple. He couldn't take this and before Yuki caught a glimpse of the couple, he pulled her into a kiss leaving Yuki with a shocked expression. Hokuto just wanted Yuki.
 
 
He wanted Yuki to be his girlfriend so badly...
 
 
Little did everyone knew, that four couples were born that day.
 
 
-------
Author's note: I HATE HOW I WROTE THIS CHAPTER xD LOL this chapter seems like four dribbles smushed into one =.= anyways, I'll get back to the story now.. IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ^^ by the way, just a heads up, the conflict is approaching :D mwah ahaha~ I should tease AmuDai a bit =w= <3
 
 
By the way, does anyone have anymore pocky? I ate all of mines... Or dai-chan did... >>