Just One More Thing.

Our Story

YOUR POV

 

So after almost a year of touring, it is now the last concert, the end of the whole tour -- back in beautiful Seoul, Korea. The last time you were here was during the first concert. Now it's time to end it and boy were you happy. It's been so tiring you just need to relax a little. But overall it was such a lovely experience and you love the fact that Alexa trusted you enough to manage Jay on your own -- well, most of the time. She'd come once or twice to check on you guys but that was about it. You've met so many people and it's been the most exciting thing ever. Also, things for you and Seung Hyun have been going really good too. It's just like old times again. 

 

"Cheers!" Everyone said while raising their glass. It was dinner and everyone was celebrating the end of a very successful tour. Everything was so delicious and to be back home enjoying a good meal with people that you love, what more can you ask for, really? It was also because you were all having Korean beef -- YUM. Everyone was having a good time. "I would also like to thank this girl right here for putting up with me and not making me mess anything up." he pointed to me and he proceeded to feed you some beef wrapped in lettuce with all the side dishes. 

 

Everyone clapped and cheered which caused you to blush. After you've swallowed that mouthful of food, you decided to make a toast. "Here's a toast to good friends and good food. I love all of you dearly and thank you for making this this year a good one." you said as everyone cheered and emptied their cups. You look and Seung Hyun who was sitting next to you and you kissed his cheek. "Haiiih Oppa~ Oppa~" Youngbae and Jiyong said in a girl voice which caused everyone to laugh. Seung Hyun cheeks turned bright pink--embarassed. You just put your tongue out to the both of them. "You two are glued to each other! How are you going to manage when you go back to the States?" said Jiyong. You got quiet and you looked at Seung Hyun who was also looking at you. "We'll manage, right Oppa?" you said then turning around to face the boys flashing a convincing smile. 

 

After dinner you went back home. Jay and you were sleeping over at the boys' house. The boys are now staying together in this huge penthouse. They had insisted on us staying over while we were in Korea. You remembered your own apartment, you're not sure what's happened to it though. You left everything that night and you didn't even keep the keys, you just sorta left it behind with Daesung and Youngbae that night. Whatever ,your tummy was full and you were too happy to be reminded of that moment. You were now in the guest room, already in your sleeping gear, an old crop top whose neckline has been stretched out way to far that i can pass as an over the should top and a pair of boxer shorts. You were just laying down on the bed inside the nice warm quilt when you heard someone knocking the door. It was already past 2am, wonder who could it be.

 

"Jagi.." Seung Hyun said softly while opening the door. "Did I say you can enter?" you said as you raised one eyebrow. "Awwwh, but I'm lonely,jagi." he said as he joined you in bed. You were both facing each other. "You're such a baby." you said to him. "But princess, how can I resist myself from you? Especially when you're just a few steps away from my room." AH. That's why he insisted on staying here. "and I miss sleeping together.." You missed it too. Usually it felt like all of you lived under one roof before it all. And you love feeling his warm body next to you. But as for the other kind of "sleeping together", you guys haven't done that, ever. It has always just been a thing you both have decide to do after marriage. Traditional but that's the way the both of you were brought up. 

 

"______, when Jiyong asked you that question, do you think you'll really have to go back to the States?" he said sounding a bit down talking about it. 

"Well.. as much as I want to deny it, I have to I guess."

"Owh."

"Don't tell me you've already set up interviews to find a girl to replace me when I'm gone?" you said trying to brighten the mood.

"Ah! Thanks for reminding me - there's an appointment 2 days after you leave." he said laughing.

"Haaaish!" you turned around, leaving him to face your back. He laughed harder, looking surprised. 

 

He grabbed you around the waist and pulled you in closer to him. "Aigoo, how can I replace this beautiful girl?" as he kissed your exposed shoulder. After 5 minutes and you still not replying he screamed out  "Jagi!" which caused you to get shocked beyond your expectations and turn around and put your hand over his mouth in order to get him quiet. You gestured your finger on your lips gesturing him to keep quiet. Then you pulled your hand back and he pointed his finger to his lips asking you for a kiss.. "No." you said and he opened his mouth threatening to scream again which made you reluctantly peck him on the lips to make him shut up.
"You're lucky your extra cute today, Oppa. Now can we sleep?" you said now giving him the sad pout. "Just one more thing," he then kisses you on the nose. He laid on his back and you rested your head on his arm which were spread out and you had your hand around his torso. "______, I love you." 

"I love you too,Oppa."

 


미안해!!!! (>_<)

HEY GUYS IT'S BEEN FOREVER PLEASE FORGIVE ME! Hahah, well after a few months of being brain dead on how to continue the story, I've finally managed to put this up. Sorry if the spelling/grammar is wrong -- it's pretty late and a few brain cells might have not been working, haha. Sorry if it's really bad, please comment me what you think of it /subscribe. Feel free to give any suggestions or contribute any ideas. 

I'm thinking of adding a few more special characters soon! I hope you guys enjoyed it, sorry for the long wait. GENUINELY SORRY I KNOW IT'S BEEN AN ETERNITY.

Have a great day and thanks so much for reading this!

AND HOW CUTE IS THAT GIF OF TABI?!?!?!?! 사랑해요 승 현 오빠!!(=^ェ^=)

 

*gif not mine of course

xx,

pandabingu♡♡