Accusations

Our Story

 

SEUNGHYUN POV

 

You showed up in front of her door after not being able to sleep. After hours of debating with yourself the whole night you've finally decided to just tell her. You took the keys out of the secret hiding place and you opened the door to a very quiet house. As you walked inside you instantly saw it. Young Bae and ______  sleeping on the couch together. Well their date must have gone perfectly. Just ing perfect.

 

You turned around and just closed the door. this and you went straight back home. You poured strongest drink you have it didn't matter if it was still early -- you ing needed it. 

 

 

YOUR POV

 

"What are you doing today?" Daesung asked you. 

 

"Hmmm, maybe I'll go to Seung Hyun's place, he hasn't been answering my calls."

 

"Oh, weird." Jiyong said.

 

"I know, it's not like him. How about you guys? Are you gonna come along with me or…?" 

 

"Oh! Oh! We have our own plans!" said Jiyong.

 

"Y-Yeah! We have to go to the studio." said Seungri.

 

"Ugh, fine. Maybe if we can make it wanna all have lunch together?" you said looking at all of them.

 

"Sure." they all said unison. 

 

About 10 minutes after you all left the house and you made your way to Seung Hyun's house. You knocked the door and no one answered. You knocked again, "Oppa! Seung Hyun!" you remembered where he kept his keys. You opened the door and you saw glass shattered on the floor and drops of blood. You instantly panicked, "Oppa! Oppa!!" you looked in all the rooms and you finally found him on the floor at the balcony. His hand was bleeding and his shirt was full of blood stains too. 

 

"Seung Hyun! Seung Hyun -- Oppa!" Your eyes were watery but you held it in and you put his head on your lap, you checked if he were breathing. You patted his cheek "Oppa, please wake up."

 

"_____-ah. You're here." he finally responded, trying to open his eyes and a weak smile on his face. 

 

"Please don't do that to me again.. What did you do with yourself,oppa?" you said as you hugged him. 

 

You helped him stand up and put his arm around your shoulder and help him walk to his room. You let him lay down on the bed while you grabbed some warm water and a towel to wipe of the blood of his hands.

 

"Ahh! ____-ah stop it. I can handle it myself - it's nothing." 

 

"No, I have to clean it up..and you look like you need some stitches. Why did you do this, what if I didn't come here,ha?" you said wiping the wound on his arm.

 

"Yeah of course, you'd be with Youngbae isn't it?" That was uncalled for

 

"What's that suppose to mean?" he looked at you and stared for a while.

 

"Well, the both of you must have had fun,right? I saw you guys together, one hell of a date from what I saw. Didn't know you'd be that easy." you couldn't believe what you just heard. You felt your face getting hot and you were so upset that he would say that. 

 

"What the 's your problem? It wasn't like that and how dare you say that to me! I-"

 

"You what? What was it I saw? Alone in the house together on your first date and boom. Sleeping together already,huh. You know just when I thought that I -- never mind.." you slapped his face. 

 

"Just when you thought what?! Tell me! Come on tell me, tell me what else do you want to say to me?!" 

 

"Just when I was going to say I love you! I ing love you! I always have but you just had to throw yourself to Youngbae?" he wiped the tear running down his cheek and he looked at you.

 

The tears you've been holding in automatically poured out,"Don't you ing say that to me, right now! Do you think that just because you told me you'd love me that I'd automatically forget everything and forgive you?! You shouldn't be getting mad at me because of the fact that someone had the courage to say it before you did! Next time you -- you know what? There will not be a next time!" you stormed out of the room and he followed you. He managed to catch up with you before you got on the elevator and he held your wrist and he looked at you "I'm sorry for what I said I really --" you pulled your wrist away from him.

 

"Leave me alone,Seung Hyun." tears continued pouring and you walked away. You didn't care that you're crying on the street, your sleeves were wet with the tears you wiped away. You were shaking and you really couldn't be bothered what people are saying when they see you walking. 

 

 

"Daesung-ah. This is _____

"Are you okay, you sound really weird. Where are you right now?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine. I just have something to do right now can you please check on Seung Hyun oppa with the guys because I just came back from his house and he -- I know it's not gonna make sense right now but go check on him, he has a cut on his hand and he was drunk. Just take him to the hospital I'll call you soon,okay?"

"_____-ah are you okay? Where are you right now?" you let out a little laugh just to prove to him you're okay.

"I'm fine, I really am," and you hung up.


I'm sorry I don't update that often. It must really being my readers, haha! :P Well, what do you think? I wrote 3 different scenarios before settling on this one, but I'm quite happy about this one though. Hope you enjoyed it!!

 

subscribe and comment if you like it!

Next chapter in progress, since i'm in the zone lol. 

 

xx,

pandabingu♡♡