I Have A Few Words to Say

Our Story

 

You were wondering where he is cause you were back stage and you didn't see them anywhere. Until you heard the crowd screaming again-- you saw the boys coming out from the opposite side and you were over-comed with so many emotions.

 

The boys waved and smiled at you when they saw you and you felt a tap behind you. It was Seung Hyun after finishing his line of the song, he puts his mic down and held your arm "____-ah, please stay here until the end of the show. Just this once. I beg of you." and all you could do was stare dumbfoundedly as he continued to go on stage joining the boys. 

 

The boys ran quickly to you while Jay stalled the crowd and gave you a hug, you were crying like a baby. You missed them so much and Seungri,Dae and Youngbae were tearing too. You wiped your tears and continued on wiping theirs, "I miss you guys!" Daesung wiped his tears and gave you a kiss on the forehead, "We miss you too." he said as another tear shed down his cheeks. You wiped them off and stopped yourself from crying any further. "Look at me crying like an idiot,you boys have a show to do, go on! I'll stay here. I promise!" as you gave them a tight hug. 

 

They ran back to the stage and Jay was there helping the guys talk to the crowd. 

"So,BIGBANG YA'LL! They're back with their brand new album!" 

"Whaddup New York!!" said Jiyong, full of spirit. They all looked different too, but it worked on them, as always. 

"LET'S HAVE SOME FUN TONIGHT, BIG BANG IS BACK AGAIN," said Seungri, the baby panda.

"We have a new song for you V.I.P's! Bigbang is back!" said Jiyong in english. The crowd went wild, screaming their names and begging for they're song. Jay ran backstage to where you were and you handed him a towel. Your eyes were still crying, full of mixed emotions. You were happy to see them, your family, your brothers and at the same time still managed staying mad at Seung Hyun but glad that he was here. You missed talking to them, crying with them, those silly moments you had with each other and it was just the best times of your life. Seeing them again feels like a dream.

 

Jay put his arms around your shoulders and gave you a tight squeeze. You wiped your tears as you rested your head around his shoulders and put your hands around his waist and gave him a tight squeeze then let go. "You must really miss them,huh?"

You looked up at him kinda confused "Jay, how do you know that I.. I never told you about them-"

He laughed,"You don't underestimate the power of Jay Park!" he said applying his swag moves. You crossed your arms and looked at him in a serious manner, "Jay." 

"Ugh okay.. Why did you think I've been busy, we've been planning on doing this since before the album even launched. GD is an old friend of mine, basically he found out you were here and told me to hire you or just get contact with you. So I did and you were really cute and we dated and you know..."

You looked at him again.

He looked at you and continued his story "I know, sorry that was outta topic. Okay back to the story, so I've been taking care of you here, and this concert was kept a secret from you but they are back with a new album and I'll be touring with them as their opening act this year!" 

"Jay!" you hit him on his chest. 

"I'm sorry! But a little advise to you, they all care and love you but that guy there especially loves you a lot,hear him out.." said Jay pointing to Seung Hyun.

 

The first song they played was called Fantastic Baby and it was amazing! They boys looked so grown up and y! Then after the song ended Seung Hyun said a few words 
"How are my VIP's?!" he said.

Then he called up Jay to be on stage with him again, "I have a few words to say.. but.." he then handed the mic to Jay and whispered a few words to him.

 

"Okay guys, so our man here have a few things he needs me to say and translate for you guys before they begin the song. You guys okay with that?"

The crowd shouted "YES!" supporting they're favorite idols on stage. 

Jay began translating every sentence Seung Hyun told him to the crowd, and it went a little something like this;

 

Thank you guys for being here and we hope you are enjoying our part of the concert. This next song means a lot to me, I wrote it with the rest of the members based on something that happened to us a couple of years ago. It is for someone we know. Basically I did something wrong, I'm suffering for it too, but I want that person to know that.. Argh, I don't really know how to express myself but this song is how I feel and to that person, please listen. 

 

Seung Hyun patted Jay on the back and thanked him, Jay ran back to me, elbowing me.

Youngbae started the song.  You listened to the song and you were just left speechless.

 

(song lyrics meaning)

My friend talked about you

When he said you looked good, I got pointlessly angry
Maybe I still wanted you to suffer because of me

These days, without knowing, I sing the songs we used to listen to together
On days like this when I’m locked in old memories,
On nights when I miss you for no reason

I was too young back then
Love was hard so I tried to avoid you
It was too much pressure for me and so I was unhappy
So eventually, I made you cry

When today passes, you will disappear like dust – what is love?
If I look sad, my tears are like smoke, like dancing smoke

Tomorrow, my day will start like nothing is wrong and I will forget you
I’ll just remain here, smiling, as I pray that you will be happy

Do you remember the day we first met?
Innocent smiles filled with Sauvignon Blanc
My submission to you without reason
Sometimes, our strong clashes
When separation became our fate-like reality, my last wrath

I hear stories from the radio that I agree with
It’s exactly how I feel right now
I wonder if the story was sent by you as I fall asleep
Time passes so fast – I wonder if you’re doing well

I was too young back then
Love was hard so I tried to escape
Eventually it was too much pressure so I became unhappy
Although now it’s too late

When today passes, you will disappear like dust – what is love?
If I look sad, my tears are like smoke, like dancing smoke

Tomorrow, my day will start like nothing is wrong and I will forget you
I’ll just remain here, smiling, as I pray that you will be happy

If we ever run into each other on the streets
I hope we will look happy as we smile, each with a different person
So long

When today passes, you will disappear like dust – what is love?
If I look sad, my tears are like smoke, like dancing smoke

Tomorrow, my day will start like nothing is wrong and I will forget you
I’ll just remain here, smiling, as I pray that you will be happy

 

END OF CONCERT

 You stayed in Jay's apartment and suddenly there was a knock on the door. Jay opened the door and it was none other than the friendly faces of Jiyong, Daesung, Youngbae and Ri. They both were still very excited to see you! As they went in they straight away went to hug you and they all sat next to you on the couch and Jiyong was thanking Jay for everything.

"So are you my friend or are you pretending to be?" you joked around.

"Somewhat, hey Jiyong where's my pay this month?" Jay said. 

"Ahhhh! You guys are so bad!" you said pretending giving them all a playful slap.

"Mianhae! Mianhae!" said all of them while still giggling. 

Then suddenly the room went silent as Seung Hyun entered. Everyone got awkward as they already know the story, and now that you're both in the same room together. 

"So, guys I'm gonna go get some food, wanna follow me?" Jay said signaling the boys to leave the room. "Yeah, let's go." they all got up and left.That the only ones left were just you and Seung Hyun.

 

Before you could even get up of the seat to join them Jay pushed you back down and said "No,we'll buy you something -- you have to uh, take care of the house while we go. See ya." and quickly ran to the door. 

 

Seriously,guys.. Well this is going to be insteresting. 


 

URGH HONESTLY I JUST, I JUST ASDFGHJKLOFEUFRFB. So now, you and Seung Hyun are left. What's going to happen? So far what do you think of the new chapter?! My mind is mentally exhausted lol :P I hope you guys agree that the song suits the situation! Please note that you have your conversations with them in korean, just so you know. Pretend they only spoke english when they needed to, such as like in this concert above.TELL ME HOW IT IS, comment or subscribed if you guys liked it! :) if you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments or something. It's okay if you don't either way I love my readers the same :D

hehe ^^ wish me luck in finishing the next chapter!!

xx,

pandabingu ♡♡

 

Lyrics were not by me I googled it and I think the website was kpoplyrics. The picture was also not by me, credits to the owner.