The Date

Our Story

 

TAEYANG POV

 

"What did she say?" said Seungri in the most eager voice. You stare at your phone - smiling a little as you sat down on the sofa. You couldn't help but to let out a little laugh thinking about how shocked and excited she was when she received your offer to go on a date. She's so cute. "She said yes.. Do you guys really think we're doing the right thing?" you don't want things to end badly. 

 

"It'll be fine. You see, Seung Hyun loves her and we all know that, we've and I see the looks he gets when a guy comes close to her. But right now, she doesn't know and he isn't helping the situation by not making a move -- so it's up to us. We're just gonna make him realize that he needs to make his move before somebody else does. In this case, it'll be Youngbae. We've got to give this a try." said the mastermind of it all -- Jiyong or as the fans would know him as G-Dragon. He means good things and yes--he's plans do work about 95% of the time but what if this time it would be the unsuccessful 5%

 

"Yes, but what if this time things go wrong?" you said.

"Well, we'll do something about it if it goes wrong. But for now, all you've got to do is focus on this date." said Jiyong reassuring you. 

"Come on Hyung, you can do this! Fighting!" said Daesung who was quiet until now. 

"FIGHTING!" everybody else joined in.

"Yes -- and while you get ready for your date we're gonna go to ______ Noona's place for a spontaneous visit." said the mischiveous Baby Panda as they all head out to the door. 

"So don't forget to act surprised, we'll see you there!" said Daesung as they head out the door. 

 

You laughed seeing them all excited. Well, let's get you ready Youngbae, it may not be a real date but you've gotta look good.

 

 


YOUR POV

 

You were still in your bathrobe and you just did your make up after laying out your clothes on the bed after ages of choosing,you hear the door being opened. You went out of your room and as you enter the living room you see Daesung, Seungri and Jiyong coming in. "I regret telling all of you where I hide my extra keys." you said as you have your arms crossed in front of you. 

"Ahhhh -- we all know you love us too much,Noona." said Seungri. 
"I regret letting you guys know that too." you said. So cheeky
"Anyways ____-ah,we hear someone has a date with Youngbae." said Jiyong.
"Yes I do.. and I still have to get ready if you guys haven't noticed." you said. "But.. just as a heads up, do you guys know where he's taking me? You know -- just so I'll be dressed properly." you said, you know you had your outfit planned but you needed confirmation that it would be suitable. 

"Well, from what he told me it was going to be a semi-formal. He's taking you to that new restaurant." said Daesung.
"It's a bit fancy." said Seungri.

"Hmm,okay - I'm gonna go get dressed and you guys tell me how I look,okay. Hold on!" you said as you went inside your room to change into the clothes you had picked out already. You chose a black dress above knee length -- very vintage and you paired it up with a blue blazer just to tone it down,black peep toe pumps and a black clutch. As for your hair,you had loose curls and pulled your hair in a half ponytail. 

 

 

 

You got out of the room and the boys all turned to face away from the TV and they looked at you without saying anything. 

"Guys? So?" you said snapping them back to reality. 
"You look so beautiful." said Seungri.

"Yeah, you look amazing." said Daesung.

"Looks perfect." said Jiyong.

"You guys are the best, so outfit approved?" you said giving them one last twirl.
"Approved!" said all 3 of them at the same time. They're all so adorable.

"By the way, have the 3 of you talked to Seung Hyun Oppa today? I was with him in the afternoon but after we got our coffee he went straight home. He didn't even stay over. A bit strange." you said remembering earlier today. 

"Nope, we haven't seem him at all, the 3 of us have been hanging out all day today but haven't heard anything." said Jiyong.

 

Before anyone could say anything else the doorbell rang.

 

You looked at the boys and you gave a fist in the air and you went out to greet your date. You opened the door and you see Youngbae looking handsome as ever, he wore a white v-neck, leather jacket and black skinny jeans. It was simple but he looked good wearing it. Hell they can all wear potato sacks and they'd  still be able to make them look good. "Wow.. you look amazing." said Youngbae. "Thank you,I couldn't do it without these guys." you said pointing to the boys direction. 

"Hey! When did you guys get here?" he said. 

"About half an hour ago." said Seungri. 

"Well, we should go now. Guys, see you guys later." said Youngbae as he grabbed your hand.

"Bye guys!" you said to the guys.

"Bye! Have fun!" said Daesung.

"Make sure she comes back by 12 you hear me?" said Seungri as they all laughed at the mischiveous little maknae. 
You guys shaked your head and laughed after you heard that. You got in the car and off you guys go to the restaurant.

 

At the restaurant.

You were now seated and the date was going pretty.. normal? Okay, no it was awkward. It was quiet, you ate your dinner it was only questions like "How's your food?" or "How was your day?". It was then when you realized that this was not meant to be. You guys were friends. There was no chemistry that way. 

"Youngbae oppa.. are you enjoying the date?" you asked after getting the courage to do so while the both of you ate your deserts.

"It's good,it's going really good." he said,obviously lying. 

"Oppa, come on, I know you. You can say it." you said.

He let's out a sigh and scratches his head looking at you. "It's a bit awkward." letting out a laugh.

You laughed too,"I guess we're just made to be best friends -- I love you but not in that kinda way."

"I love you too -- but not in that kinda way too. But I don't regret asking you out on this date though." he said holding your hand. 

"Me too.. now a toast to being the best of friends,oppa?" you said.

Youngbae gave a wide smile and raised his glass, "To being the best of friends.".

"Now let me have a bit of your chocolate fondant, I've been trying to be proper throughout the whole meal." he says after drinking his glass of champagne and taking a spoonful of your desert off your plate. You smiled,now feeling comfortable with each other like you originally were.

 

The both of you went home to find all 3 of the boys asleep in your room- as usual - Daesung and Jiyong on the bed and Seungri on the floor with the blanket, they love your bed and your room. Sometimes when you wake up in the morning and they were over you'd often be shocked suddenly seeing them in your room. You smiled and you went in to take your clothes and change them in the guest room while Youngbae went to the toilet to change into the extra clothes that Seung Hyun has here. You wore a loose t-shirt and shorts. 

 

TAEYANG POV

Well, you're pretty sure the boys would be disappointed in you but you just can't do it. Should I tell her the truth? you wore the extra track bottom you got from the drawer. You got out and you see her just getting out of the guest room, the both of you just sat down on the sofa and watched tv. You said her name while she laid down on your lap,"Yes?" she said looking up at you. "This is a boring show, change the channel.". "Hah, you got so serious over that. You're so silly."she said as she grabbed the remote from the coffee table to change to another channel. Whew, nice save. What will I do now? You looked at her laying peacefully on your lap. You feel so guilty.

The both of you stayed up late and ended sleeping on the couch together.  

 


Okay guys what do you guys think of this? I know the ending is a bit.. ? But I promise the next chapter would be okay. I'm writing the next chapter as we speak. But I said that with my last post and look how that turned out. I think it was a week or two late,right? I had it written down for real but I re-wrote (is that even a word?) everything again cause I feel as if the last one was way rubbish. But anyway, enough about that. How is everyone? Hope everyone is doing good, Happy Lunar New Year. 

 

Please subscribe and comment  if you liked the story!! Hopefully I'll have the next chapter up soon! 

 

Have a great day everybody, best wishes.

 

*All the pictures and gifs are not mine

 

xx,

pandabingu♡♡