How It Began

Our Story

You and Choi Seung Hyun have known each other for a long time already, long before he became T.O.P of Big Bang.

[FLASHBACK]

     The both of you were friends in elementary school, he was 2 years older than you. You were being bullied by a few girls in your year and he came to your rescue.. "Hey! You girls stop bothering her!" he said while standing in front of you covering you from the mean girls. "Why? Is she your girlfriend?" said one of the girls in a mocking tone and sticking her tongue out. "Yeah she is! So do you have a problem? Leave her alone!" the other girls ran away as soon as he pretended like he wanted to punch her.  He was so feisty you thought. He looks at you with sincerity in his eyes, "Are you okay?". "Yes, thank you...what is your name? Those girls were really mean" you said, wiping the tears away. "No problem, my name is Choi Seung Hyun! But you can call me Oppa since you're younger than I am. Now, what is your name?" he says smiling widely. "My name is _____. Thank you again,Oppa." you say. You really appreciate him doing that for you, and since you're new here you've been kinda isolated by everyone else. You knew a few of you're classmates but they don't really hang out with you. Just a bit of small talk in class, you know -- as acquaintances. "Yah! Don't worry, now come on, let's play." he held your hand and you walked together to go and play.

 

     From then on it has always been the two of you, you grew up together and you would always spend time together even after school and you both knew each others family. In fact they would often tease the two of you being a couple, you couldn't blame them,the two of you were inseparable. You grew up with Seung Hyun, he knows you inside and out. Like the back of his fingers and so did you when it came to him. 

 

     However, when it came time for Seung Hyun to move to the big city and pursue his dream of becoming artist the both of you were devastated. You were happy of course that he's pursuing his dreams like he's always told you, but sad that you'll be parting ways. The day before he left the both of you went out like you usually would, you had ice cream, you went out for dinner, went to play around in the arcade. When it came time for your goodbyes the next day you couldn't hold the tears back. You hugged him "Oppa, what am I going to do here without you? It's always been you and me."  with your arms wrapped around his waist burying your face on his chest. He was startled and he placed his hands around you to hug you tighter, resting his head on yours. "Aish, don't cry.. I know, I'm going to miss you so much too. Don't think I'll forget about you, I'm always there for you. Just call me - any time and anywhere I'll always answer. Promise. I'll even make sure you visit me - Aish, ____-ah, don't make me cry too! Don't be sad baby girl." Baby girl. It's the name he loves to call you. You felt even more sad hearing it knowing that it's gonna the last time you'll hear it in person, until you were able to see him again that is. "Oppa, I'll miss you so much. Promise me we'll always keep in touch." you said while still hugging each other. "I promise. Unless I meet a really pretty girl.. then I can't promise y- Oww!" he said as you got out of the hug and punched his arm. You saw him smiling "Just kidding,baby girl! Ouchh!" he said as he rubbed his arm, making you laugh. "There! Don't be sad, no matter what I'll always be there for you!" he says. You hugged each other goodbye and he left.

 

     The both of you did keep in touch, in fact, you guys did a great job of it. Calling each other almost every 2 days, exchanging letters if you guys felt like it, he sent you Big Bang merchandise. You would get their latest singles and albums. Basically you still stayed very much involved in each others lives.

 

     Before you headed of to the United States to continue your studies, Seung Hyun gave you tickets to come to Seoul to live with him for a week as your farewell present. When you arrived you see Seung Hyun waiting for you at the arrival area, he was holding a sign with your name on it and below your name he wrote "my baby girl!". As soon as the both of you saw each other you ran into each others arms. "I miss you!" you said as you hugged him tightly almost falling down, "Baby girl! I miss you too. Aigoo~ still so clumsy, glad to see nothing's changed." You playfully punched his arm.

 

"How can you say that to me when this is the first time we've seen each other in ages, ha!?"

"Nevermind,nevermind! I'm sorry. Now come on, let's take your bags and head home." 

 

     The both of you got into a taxi and the next thing you know you found yourself infront of a nice apartment where you met the rest of the Big Bang members. Jiyong, Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri. Jiyong and Youngbae - or as they're known by their other names G-Dragon and Taeyang - were a year older than you and from what you've managed to find out they've been friends since they were young. "Anyeong, you're the famous ______. I'm Jiyong." flashing his gummy smile at you. "Anyeong! Bangapsebnida Ji Oppa!" he smiled shyly as you shaked his hand and gave him a quick hug, . "Anyeong, I'm Youngbae. Bangapsebnida, finally we get to meet you!" he said shaking your hand and you gave a quick hug to him too. He was a shy guy, he kept looking down and he always had this playful smile on his face that just makes you a little crazy inside, he's insanely cute. Your thoughts were interrupted by Seung Hyun's deep voice calling you to introduce you to Daesung who was the same age as you were. "Anyeong! I'm Daesung! ______-ah, it's been so long." he was holding your hand in such a serious manner that you were almost speechless and you just stared at him and he laughed "I'm just playing. But really, we've heard so much about you! It's so nice to finally meet you!" he said as you hugged him. "I've heard a lot about you guys as well.. and I know there's someone else I haven't met yet.." suddenly Seungri tapped your shoulder. He holds your hand and kisses it, "Anyeong~ Noona I'm Seungri.. but it's okay if you want to call me your boyfriend." he winked, which made your cheeks red hot and giggling like a fangirl. Seunghyun quickly pulled his hand away from yours and pushed his head "Ya~ control yourself and don't embarass me.". Seungri rolled his eyes and smiled at you. 

 

He's so cute, they all were. You spent the whole week with Seung Hyun which meant spending time with the whole group too, since they are your housemates for the week. You slept in Daesung's bed while he shared a bed with Seunghyun. They were all so welcoming and charming to you, instantly made you feel right at home. You spent your days there cooking with the guys, in which Daesung accidently burnt the rice during your second night there. You tried your best to cook all the nice foods to let the boys have a taste of home cooking and you were all together like your very own family. Then they brought you around Seoul, where you took pictures and ate a lot of food. You also had the opportunity of following them to the YG Building to watch them record their songs and you met a few of their friends too. From Tablo, Mithra Jin and Tukutz from Epik High to trainees of an upcoming girl group, 2ne1 - Bom, the eldest one with really long hair, Sandara or as she preferred you to call her Dara, Chaerin whom you clicked with instantly and the maknae, a really cute girl called Minzy. Other than that, you mostly had days where you all stayed in and watched movies or tv shows together and pigged out.

 

Then the day it came go to the US straight from Seoul. All of them came to send you to the airport. "Well, it's time to go.." you said as you looked at them. They all looked sad, "Noona, don't forget to call us when you arrive. If you see pretty girls make sure you become friends with them then make sure you bring them back." Seungri said. "Really Seungri, that's what you say?" you leaned in to hug him.

"Hahahah okay. Okay I will. No wait,rephrase. I'll try." you winked at him.

"It was really nice having you here, usually Hyung is such a bully to me, he's nicer when you're around."

You laughed watching Seung Hyun gave Seungri the evil eye when he said it.

"Yah,you take care over there okay? Hopefully when you're all done with your studies you'll be visiting us again! I'm really gonna miss you" said Daesung.

"Or maybe we'll be able to visit you. Take care, okay, be careful and have fun. "

"Thank you Youngbae Oppa." you gave him a hug.

"Hopefully you'll finish your studies real quick. You're like family to us already." said Jiyong.

"Guys you're gonna make me cry. Thank you all for welcoming me with open arms,you really make it hard to say goodbye." you said as a tear fell down your cheek.

 

  Seung Hyun wiped your tear with his fingers and he held the sides of your face and looks into your eyes,"Don't cry,_______-ah. It'll be over quickly then you'll be back with us in no time.. I'll miss you so much. Promise me we'll always keep in touch?" he says, smiling. You smiled remembering that it was you who said those words when it was time for him to leave home. "I promise." you hugged each other and after that you gave a huge group hug to the other guys. As you were about to leave for the gate, you look back at the boys, they were all smiling and waving back at you and you gave a flying kiss and laughed as the boys pretended to fight over it. You waved goodbye and left for your flight. 

 


 

So guys what did you think of the first chapter? Would you like me to continue the story? Hopefully you guys enjoyed it!!!!! Please tell me what you think of it okay, hope everyone's doing well. 

xx

pandabingu♡

 

UPDATE: Added this .gif of top which is not mine, but he's just so hot I just can't resist. And it's like he's reminding you that you're one of the main character here. You..