Someone's Excited

Our Story

        You have less than a week before you go back to the States; specifically, another 5 more days. Why does time seem to be moving so quickly. You woke up earlier than you'd like and you feel Seung Hyun spooning you, his hands wrapped tightly around your waist. You hear his breath and you can feel it gently tickling your ear as you just laid there. Why can't I wake up like this everyday? You let out a gentle sigh so that you won't wake him up. Why didn't time move this fast when we were in school, just 5 more days here? You really dreaded the thought of leaving this behind. 

       You also can't help but think of the fact that you haven't visited your family ever since the tour started. You all were so caught up with the tour than basically none of you had gone back home to hang out with your parents. Sure you had your phone calls and all but you really missed being home with your parents, naturally. You then feel Seung Hyun moving and stretching his arms which then proceeded to pull you in closer to you. He gave you a kiss on the cheek and your neck even though he knew you were super ticklish when he does that to you. "Baby girl, how long have you been awake?" he said still half asleep. "I'm not sure, I was too busy enjoying all of this." you said with a smile on your face. He giggled and kissed you again, then you feel him changing positions. This time he was lying down on his back and his right arm on the pillow above his head.  You turned around and rested your head on his chest,

"Oppa.." you said.

"Yes~",

"I think I'm gonna be visiting my parents later, I haven't seen them in such a long time." you said as you drew circles on his stomach with your fingers.

"Today?" he said.

"Yeah, today. Why do you wanna come along?" you asked. 

"Mm.. I'm gonna go with you okay. What time are you planning on leaving?"

"I think we should be there around 3.00pm or 4.00pm. I'll call my mom and tell her about it first."

"Mmm.. but let's just sleep a little bit more it still looks dark. Okay, baby?~" he said in the cutest fashion ever before wrapping himself in the blanket.

You laughed and you grabbed the phone on the bedside table to call your mom. You looked for her number and as usual it takes a very long time for her to answer her phone. 

"Mom? Ma?"

"Honey! What are you doing up so early? It's only 7.46AM - Honey, are you okay?"

"Ha, ha. Very funny, Mom. Can't your daughter just decide to call her mom to tell her she'll be visiting this afternoon without getting a sarcastic remark?"

"That sounds great honey! We can have lunch together, it's as if your father knew you were coming. He just bought some Korean beef! He bought plenty too! Will you be coming over alone? You should bring your friends over!"

"Oh yeah, I'll be coming with Seung Hyun Oppa today. I'm not sure about the others, but i'll invite them later."

"Aigoo! My daughter's coming along with her boyfriend! I'll invite his mom over, when will you two be getting married, you better do it quick - Aunty Choi and I are not getting any younger, we're waiting for our grandchildren!"

"Mom! Can we please not discuss that, I'll see you later for lunch okay, Mom?"

"Ya~ you're my daughter you don't have to be shy talking about marriage with me! Okay, I'll see you later, my daughter." 

"Bye mom. Love you." and you hung up the phone.

        "Someone's excited, huh?" You were startled by his deep voice that suddenly appeared out of no where. "Yeah, as usual. Your mother's gonna be there too which is gonna totally cause her excitement to be infinite." he laughed. "Aren't you suppose to be asleep?", "Yes,baby girl I am. Now come here." He pulled you in again and you find yourself being spooned by him. Well since I am up a little bit too early, I might as well sleep for a little longer. You kissed his arm and you just decided to enjoy the moment and you both fell asleep close to each other once again.


Hey guys! I know it's been forever, but don't worry I already have the next chapter in progress. I hope this isn't too short for all of you and I hope you will all forgive me for disappearing. I also hope there aren't any errors in this story but if there are please don't hesitate to tell me about it! Anyway, what do you think of the story? Is it okay? Honestly, writing this story makes me happy yet depressed because I can use my imagination to be with him but in reality he's still not next to me on my bed. Oh! The gif I used for the picture made me so jealous and trust me, I looked at it once and just copied the link to put it in the story and that's it! Ugh, possesive and super obsessive much - haha. But, it's suppose to be you anyway so I got over it.

Also! I made a cover yesterday! It's my first cover (obviously,as it is my first and only story at the moment) and I don't use photoshop at all tbh so it was really basic editing. To tell you the truth it felt like it was way more that basic to me, haha. I hope you love it and yeah I put Park Sora as the girl that's playing you if you can't seem to imagine it yourself.. do you understand what I'm saying? I hope so. 

So yeah sorry for the long rant. 

(some bingu top for you)

xx,

pandabingu♡♡