What Are You Doing?

Our Story

 

2 years later

 

Your POV

You are now living in the big city of New York, you've got a job in one of the music industry companies and it's going good. So far you've met tons of new people and have had pretty good memories made. But nothing can beat the memories you had with the boys back in Korea. You still remain in touch with the boys, all except for one of them that is. Well all know who. He still does not know where you are and you're pretty sure no one's told him about you. Well, you do miss him, all of them.. but if this was the only way to avoid him then be it. 

 

You were on your way to meet up with Jay, Jay Park. He's one of the first people you've made friends with here in New York, he was a singer signed under the company you worked in. You were his manager's PA. On your very first day of work he was very nice to you and shamelessly flirted with you non-stop it was so cute, that even your boss and his manager,Alexa--a very strong-willed and modern woman yet caring and motherly -- noticed. After a few months you became an item but as it did not work out as well as expected, you've decided to peacefully break up and remain friends. It was a nice surprise that you've actually turned out to become best friends this past year. 

 

You met him at a sushi place the both of you love to go to and plan catch up. These past few weeks have been quite hectic for him since releasing his first album. You were waiting in the front of the restaurant for him and he was no where to be found. You hated being kept waiting so you took out your phone and called his cellphone. Pick up Jay.. pick up. He didn't pick up and when you redialed his number all that you heard was the beep sound.. "OH MY GOD!!" you shouted in shock as you felt someone poking your waist and you were ticklish.Just when you were about to freaking jump on the person that did that to you and give him a piece of your mind, you turned around and you see Jay laughing his off. "Real funny.. that's the hi I get from you, really?"

"I'm sorry, I couldn't resist." he said as he was attempting to hold his laugh but failing miserably. 
"Whatever, can we have lunch please?!"

"Awwh, I'm sorry. Okay, let's go. Let's go. Ladies first," he said as he opened the door.

You thought it was such a sweet gesture but when you turned around to thank him turns out he had an ulterior motive, to tickle you again. Thank God you turned around just in time. You let out a sigh of frustration and he acted all cute as if he wasn't causing any harm. 
You guys sat down at your table and took your orders and a session of catching up started!

 

"I'm so proud of you Jay! Who would have thought an annoying twerp like you would be successful!" you said still not letting go of the tickle incident which caused eyes on the street to turn around and look straight to you and turning you as red as a tomato. 
"Shut up! You know, charming would be the word for me.. annoying is you! Now, keep quiet my little princess, because tomorrow I have something special going on and I need you to go with me my sweet little honeybun.." he said with pouty lips and puppy dog eyes.

"What." you said still semi-ignoring him.

"I have a special event tomorrow, I'll be performing for a charity concert tomorrow and it's going to be quite a big thing and since Alexa's not here tomorrow....." he stopped for a moment and continued his sentence. "You know, since you're her PA I thought you would know better."

 

You got flustered, but you really didn't know about any events happening tomorrow. You would have known though,she tells you everything... Maybe it must have slipped her mind, she's a busy woman after all.

"Shut up... but continue," you said.

He lets out a small laugh "Continuing; you are coming with me, it's gonna start at 8, so I think Alexa's left everything you need to know at her desk."

"Yes,your majesty.." you said teasing him.

"I think I can get use to that.Say, here's an idea,why not-"

"No Jay, I will not call you that." 
"But-"

"But no." you gave a smile and popped another sushi roll in your mouth and happily chewed away.

Jay rolled his eyes and pretended to give you the "talk to the hand" hand which made you laugh.

You finished lunch and it was all on Jay, it was nice to not have the boss/employee kinda relationship with him.

You guys proceeded to get desert than back to the office to sort out all the last minute things Alexa has left on her table. 
You went to the venue with Jay and realized how oblivious about what's happening around you, it was advertised everywhere! But then again, Alexa never did tell you that anyone from our company was participating.. fishy. 

You stayed there until night time making sure everything for Jays performance will be perfect and left at about 11.25pm. 

 

 

NIGHT OF CONCERT

You went to the venue at around 6pm, checking the stage, lights and all. Jays wardrobe, making sure he was getting ready and so were his dancers. Songs all lined up. You wore black formal shorts, a black tank top with a white blazer paired with a pair of chunky heels. Accessorized with gold bangles and a thick gold chain necklace. The crowd grew bigger and bigger until it was finally show time. Jay was the last act, so everything was going to plan.

 

"Hwaiting!" You said as Jay went on stage to perform. He performed his first song and he couldn't help but raise his shirt, a couple of times. You shaked your head and laughed cause when he did it, he looked in your direction first with a cheeky grin on his face then looked at the crowd that was filled with girls with raging hormones, haha. you are such a show off, what a tease. You said to yourself, giggling like a little school girl, what is it with girls and perfectly sculptured adonis bodies, you wonder. 

 

 

So far he's doing a great job, Alexa would be proud! But in the middle of his song he stopped.

"Okay, everybody! Everybody! I've got a special announcement for ya'll! Do you guys wanna know what it is?" The crowd started screaming.

 

Jay,what are you doing?


"Okay, do you really wanna know?!" the crowd screamed out a really loud yes. Along with screams of anticipation.


"I've got a few of my special friends here today, they've been working on some crazy stuff for all you fans out there.. Can you guess who it is? I think you'll know who they are, I'll give you a hint : Padocheoreom buswojin nae mam ~" he started singing.

 

You instantly knew who's song that was, so did the fans who proceeded into the loudest scream ever.

 

"C'mon guys, you know the song -- continue the next line!!" said Jay on the mic, pumping up the crowd.

The fans followed Jay's orders and sang the next line perfectly in sync :-

 

 Crowd: Baramcheoreom heundeullineun nae mam

Jay:Yeongicheoreom sarajin nae sarang

Crowd :Munsincheoreom jiwojiji ghana

 

"Hansumman ttangi kkeojira swijyo

Then you heard it, that rough voice you're so familiar with, it was him.

 


You have all the rights to be mad at me, I'm sorry it took like AAAAAAAGEEEEEESSSSS. Yes, there's a new character here, Jay Park!!! Trust me there were literally 4 stories writing before this one and I'm pretty proud of this one too! Haha the rest were quite... unlogical in my opinion. Please excuse me for any grammatical errors or things like that. Anyway, subscribe and continue reading! Also comment! Hope everyone's doing good! Tell me how this chapter makes you feel!!! HWAITING!

 

xx,

pandabingu♡♡

 

*pictures not by me,credits to the owners