Who Is It Now?

Our Story

 

You are now back in Seoul after completing your studies in the US. You've already gotten a job in one of the biggest companies here, and you have your own cozy apartment. You've got your life together and everything seems to be going pretty well. You also spend more time with Seung Hyun Oppa and the others because now that you're closer you practically see each other almost everyday if you guys could. You've grown closer to all of them. Even while in the US you guys kept in touch. It was just something that comes so easily when those people are worth it.

 

PRESENT DAY

SEUNGHYUN POV

Today is the day. Today is the day you'll tell her how you really feel. No more denying to people that you don't like her, even the guys don't know this - but after this, you're free to admit it. No more hiding your jealousy when you see her with other guys and not being able to do anything about it; no more seeing her go through heartaches. Today is the day she'll know and hopefully... be mine.

 

You pulled out your phone and selected her name. "Seung Hyun Oppa!" doesn't she ever run out of energy?

 "_______ -ah! Let's go out for something to drink? Coffee maybe? At your favourite place?" you said.

"Oppa! You read my mind. Okay, okay... but is it okay if you come to my place first? I need to drop a few things off at home from work." She said.

"Okay, no problem. Do you need any help carrying those things or do I just go?"

"Aniyo, aniyo! I'll be fine, you know where the keys are,right?".

"Yes, sometimes I feel like I practically live there,haha. Alright then, I'll see you there."

 

     Which is true because you would often crash her place just because you felt like it and you even had some of your stuff still lying around in the other room. The others would often go there too. Her place was just very homely and it's what you boys love being surrounded by after a hard days work. Basically it's your second home.

"Okay. I'll be there in another 10 to 15 minutes. Annyeong~~" 

 

     You walked to her place which was nearby your home and you find the extra hidden key that she left in case of emergencies - and for you boys of course. You walk in and grabbed a drink from the fridge and sat on the sofa to watch tv while waiting for her. You got restless and you stood up and went to use the toilet, as you were washing your hands you looked at the mirror in front of the sink and you tried to give yourself the much needed self encouragement,"Today is the day Seung Hyun, let's not chicken out today. You gotta let her know. Besides,you're T.O.P of Big Bang -- you can do this!"

 

     You say to yourself and you gave a little fist in the air. As you went out the toilet, you hear the doorknob moving, she's back. You gave out a sigh of relief,thank goodness she wasn't here to hear what I said in the toilet. "Sorry, we had to come back here first, I had a bit of extra work I had to bring with me. Let me just put it there." she said as she puts a box of documents, papers and whatever on the dining table.

 

 

"They're torturing you with all that work, poor girl." you said.

"Well,since I lack of talent -- this is what I'll be doing." she says as she puts both of her hands on her hips.

"Hmm, you're right. I can't argue with that." You said as you looked at her giving you an evil stare, "I'm only joking. This girl, can't take a joke. Besides, I told you,you should have come to work at YG. But no...." you said.

"Well, I've always wanted to work there, and they pay me good money. It's just a little work anyway." she said.

"Well whatever it is,if you're just sick of working there - which I hope would be soon - tell me because YG always has a spot for you." as she looked at you like with full of thoughts.

"Stop making me feel like quitting, Oppa. Ppalli! I need some of my regular drink." 

You rolled your eyes and smiled at her. "Aissh, c'mon you fusspot." as you messed up her head. 
"Yaaa oppa! Hajima!~" as she pulled your hand away and held it tight.

 

The both of you went on the elevator and as soon as the two of you got out, her phone rang. "Yeo-obo-soyo? No,I'm with Seung Hyun Oppa." who could that be now? 

"I'd love to! Okay--okay. I'll see you then. Bye." 


"Who was that?" you asked,now filled with curiousity.

"Oppa, you would not believe it. Youngbae just asked me to go out on a date tonight!". What? "

W-wow. So sudden?" Why,why of all the days today? Wh- what.. Seung Hyun, you fool -- you should have told the guys. 

"I know! I wasn't expecting it either," looking surprised herself.

"I don't know what to say, I'm speechless. He never told me about this and I saw him  and the guys this morning."

"Well, he's picking me up tonight at 8 for dinner!"  

"Oh wow... don't tell me you still have a crush on him," you didn't want to know the answer but at the same time you can't help but wanting to find out. You would either dread hearing this or you would be safe to continue with your plan. But, what it's a date, what are you thinking? Of course they're gonna like each other.

"Hey, when did I ever like him that way?!"

"Ey~ I remember the look you had when I introduced you to him." you hid your anger by giving out a chuckle.

"Aish oppa! That was a long time ago! But.. I don't know, if the night ends well, who knows?" she said giving you a playful smile. You didn't say anything and you just looked down. 

"Oppa, stop being so quiet. I'm only joking." as she bumped you with her shoulders. You smiled.  

 

  After about 10 more minutes of walking with her arms wrapped around yours, you finally reached the coffee shop. It's just a small cafe hidden around the block, and they serve the best americano and latte in your opinion. You often came here with her. She liked to hang around here. You also know the owner of the shop since you're a regular thanks to your baby girl. They're a couple in their early 30's - Joon Ho and his wife, Do Hee and their 4 year old daughter, Hana - whose either always sitting at the table drawing or walking around in the cafe talking to the regular customers.  

 

"Annyeong! Hello, ____-ah! Seunghyun-ah! You decided to bring your boyfriend along with you, ha~" Do Hee noona said as she greeted you at the cashier. 

"Aish yeobo, stop bothering the young couple." said her husband who was pouring milk to make a latte. 

She wanted to say something but was interrupted by Do Hee noona

"So what will it be for you today? ____-ah, vanilla latte?"

"Mmm! But we're gonna have them to go today. " then Do Hee noona turned to look at you.

"Same for me too." 

As you were waiting for your drinks, her daughter Hana came over to the both of you to show your drawing. It was a drawing a boy and a girl holding hands with flowers around it. She pulled your sleeve and asked you to bend down. "Oppa. Oppa you should give eonni some flowers like my picture. Okay oppa?" you smiled as she went over to her to whisper something as well. 

"Okay, I will tell oppa okay.. Before that, you didn't hug me yet!" she said as Hana put her small arms around her, still holding the drawing.

"Okay 2 vanilla latte, ready~" 

"Eonni's gonna go with oppa, okay?"
"Nae~" she said heading back to her table.

The both of you went to the counter to pick your lattes and you said your goodbyes. 

 

"She's very cute isn't she, Hana?"
"Yes she is, which reminds me I promised her flowers."

"Oh yeah, and I need to tell you to stop being so tall." she laughed

 

"Oppa.. Does he talk to you about me?" she says while walking. 

"Who?" 

"Youngbae." Ah man. I almost forgot about that,damn.

"Oh.. well,he does ask some questions, but I never thought that he well had this in mind." You said as you forced a smile pretending you don't mind.

"Well, we know he's a good guy. I know him,you know him.."

"Just because we know him don't think that I'll go easy on him if he tries to do something fishy to you."

She giggled. "Oppa, remember the first time we met each other?" 

"Yes.. those girls were so mean to you." you let out a little laugh.

"Remember what they told you - Why is she your girlfriend? And then yo-"

"I said -- Yeah she is! So do you have a problem?" the both of you laughed. 

"Oppa thank you for always being there.. I can't imagine life if you didn't save me from those girls that day."

"Aihh, I can't imagine life if I hadn't saved you either..." You stopped as you reached the entrance of her house. 
"Oppa,you're not going up with me?" she said looking confused.

"No,not tonight. I'll come over again tomorrow." you said. You can't bare it, your day where you're supposed to be expressing your love ended up being done by someone else. Even better, one of your closest friends who's like your own brother. 

"Okay,be careful. I'll see you soon oppa.Bye." she waves goodbye as you walk back to your own apartment. You don't look back, you just couldn't for now. Your body feels heavy and you couldn't hold it in. 

 

*

 


 

SORRY IT TOOK AGES. I was experiencing writers block(lol) what do you think of the story so far? Did the gif blow your ovaries? Did it make you sad? I hate seeing him sad like when they read his moms letter. But most of you guys would know where that .gif came from right? SIGH I love him a lot it's crazy and unbearable lol.

 

I guess I was inspired by Wedding Dress by Taeyang for this haha. I have the other chapter but it's not done, it's only a rough draft. It would be quite surprising,I guess? I don't know. Please tell me what you think of it so far and I'm sorry if I have any grammatical errors just tell me and I'll be more than happy to fix them. I also uploaded a pic with this story but it's not mine, I googled it,hehe. One of my fave pics of them.If you like the story please leave your comment and/or subscribe!

 

I'll try to post the next chapter as soon as possible. Thank you for reading! Hope everyone's doing well, Chinese New Year coming up! Do you guys celebrate? Once again,thank you so much for reading!!

 

xx,

pandabingu♡
 

*not my gif at all,credits to the gif owner whoever it may be thank you for making it.