What's Taking You so Long?

Our Story

    You opened your eyes and even though it was a bit blur you picked up your phone that you had left next to your pillow and checked the time. It was only 10.07am. You turned around and you see him still snoozing away. We still have time, I should just let him sleep while I get ready and maybe wake the others up.

   You got up as slowly as you can to not wake him up. You went to the bathroom to check out how you looked; everything's okay except for the dried patch of drool that was at the right corner of your lips - kyaaaa luckily he didn't see that - you thought to yourself as you took some water to wash your face. You then brushed your teeth and you thought since you're here already, why not just shower straight away. After a nice warm shower you got out and you looked for your towel, then you realized it was hung outside on the armchair at the corner of the room. Which meant you had to walk out there in order to get it. Oh no, why did you have to be so forgetful! It's okay, you got out of the room and you took your towel when suddenly you heard a sneeze. You quickly wrapped around the towel around yourself and you walked to his side of the bed "Oppa, are you awake? Ya, Oppa!" you smacked his back since he was lying to his side wrapping himself with the blanket and covering his face - you heard chuckling noises and you got red and smacked him even more "Ya oppa you're such a ert!!!" you said while hitting him continuosly. He was laughing and he tried to stop you by sitting up and holding your hands but you kept pushing him. Then all of the sudden, with once wrong move his hands accidently hits the towel and you felt it sliding from your body and you were falling down so by instinct the first thing you did was grab whatever that was close to you.

 

SEUNGHYUN POV

    "Oppa!!!!!!!!" you were shocked too. There you were on top of her bare body inches apart, you were on your knees and your hands were each beside her head supporting your body from falling on hers. You can't help but stare at her, her body was so beautiful. That brief moment of silence felt like it lasted an eternity, eventually the silence was broken by a knock on the door which made you look away from each other - "Yo, is everything alright in there? Hyung-ah~ we know you're in there~~" followed by giggling. Of course, it was none other than the maknae, Seungri. She pushed you away while mouthing the words "Oppa move, go out!". You got up and sat down properly still stunned from what had happened, you see her running to the bathroom; so, you stood up and you opened the door and you see Seungri trying to eavesdrop and as soon as he saw you he looked up and he gave that silly smirk of his "Hyung ya~ good morning~~" he said with a stupid smile on his face. "You ert~ stay out of here, and come on let's go to the others.. we're planning to go to the her parents house. My eomma will be there too, do you want to go?". "Well it's not like we have anything planned."  as you both walked to the kitchen. You see Jay sitting at the kitchen island drinking some coffee and Youngbae making some eggs for breakfast. "Where's Jiyong?" you asked. "Jiyong hyung's still asleep.." said Daesung as he yawned and scratched his head. "Seunghyun hyung and noona will be going to their parents house. I'm planning on joining them as well." said the maknae. "Wa~~~ I want home cooked food too hyung, I'll be following you!" said Daesung. "What makes you think that there'll be food?" you said in a strict manner to Daesung who was in his own world thinking of food. "Aish, hyung-ah, I've known you for too long already of course I know your eomma and noona's eomma will spoil you with delicious food!" which made you laugh a little cause it is true. They're your dongsaengs. "Well, we're gonna leave at around 12.30pm so you guys better be getting ready, it's already 11am. Oh yah, wake up Jiyong as well and ask if he wants to go.", with that everyone finished up whatever they were doing and went to get ready. You made yourself a piece of toast with some butter spread on top of it and you ate it on the way to your room, as you were about to open your door, you see her coming out of the room. "Oppa, what are you staring at huh," she said, "Nothing, I couldn't help thinking how great you looked just now. Wanna join me for another shower?" you said then stuck your tongue out, her face got red and you thought it was so cute how she could blush in an instant, "Oppa!!!" before she could make a move you laughed and you quickly went in your room to get ready.

 

YOUR POV

    Ugh he's so cheeky! You were red hot from embarassment as you walked to the kitchen. You were alone and you made your coffee while reading the newspaper. As you were flipping you hear someone walking in, it was Seungri. Oh God.. you know he was gonna say something embarassing so you were already preparing yourself for it. But, surprisingly he just decided to open the fridge to get an apple, "What? You're not gonna say anything?" you said. "What should I say?" he said as he bit into his apple, "I knew you and Hyung had a good time yesterday night." he winked and walked out of the kitchen. "Hey, we didn't do anything alright!" you said out loud. Seungri you twerp. So you decided to head over to the living room while everyone was getting ready. One by one they all eventually were done. You all left the house at around 12.15.

 

AT YOUR PARENTS HOUSE.

   You went by 2 cars, the ones driving were Taeyang and Jay. You, Seunghyun and Daesung rode the car with Taeyang while Jiyong and Seungri was with Jay. You all made it in about 45 minutes. You got out of the car and you see your mother and Seunghyun's mom waving at you excitedly! You couldn't help but smile widely at them and you waved back. "Ahh! My children are back!" you ran to your mother and you gave her a hug and you see your dad coming out of the house and hugged him as well. The boys were also greeted with hugs and comments such as "Aigooo~ my boy is looking so handsome!". You loved how you were all really one big family now. Then you went to Aunty Choi/Seunghyuns mom who also greeted you with a hug, "Haih~~ when is my son gonna make you my daughter? Ya Seunghyun-ah what's taking you so long?!" he said to Seunghyun who blushed and decided to steer clear of his mother as she asked that question. 

  "Come inside, come on kids let's have lunch!" there was a big feast that was literally enough to feed a whole village. Your mother made samgyetang, kimchi jiggae, kimchi jeon, japchae and the beef. It was heaven, you haven't had home cooking in so long and even if you cooked yourself it was never the same as the way your mother made it. You all sat down and you can see how eager everyone was to eat the food. "Well what are you guys looking for? Let's eat! Ppalli!" your father said. "Well you don't have to say it to me twice, jal meokgaetsebnida!" said Jay followed by everybody else. 

  After that meal you helped clean the dishes with your mother and Aunty Choi, the boys were outside helping your father and Seunghyun's father clean the front lawn. Since they got older they don't get to do as much work as before, so with the boys here they are definitely taking full advantage of it. Your mother then nudge you and said "Aissh you go ahead and make the boys something to drink, we'll take care of this.". So you did as you were told and you went ahead and made some ice tea for them and you brought it out to the boys. Your father was so happy that you were all back you can see his face brighten up. "My daughter~ i've missed you so much. Luckily you have your Seunghyun oppa taking of you."

"Uncle, I've also been taking care of your daughter!" said Jay. 

   "Ya, I heard you've been bullying my daughter! ____ complains to me about you many times." your dad said making Jay looked like he needed to go crawl in a corner of the room. You just giggled "Yaa, Appa, he's been bullying me but he does take care of me... occasionally." you said with a mischieveous smile just to make Jay get into more trouble. "You boys watch out for this one," your dad said as he playfully pointed to Jay and he lets out a laugh. "Aish we'll never let anything happen to her,promise. This one's been more helpful than you think." said Jiyong with a big smile on his face. Your father then patted Jay on the back "I'm just messing with you,son." Jay laughed but you know that he was relieved that your father was playing around. "These oppas..." then you see Seungri looking at you with a sad face, "and maknae, have been the best people around and they've been taking care of me so well.", "That's my boys" said Seunghyun's appa.

   You all spent time together and you had a great time, you had even stayed until dinner. So as you said your goodbyes and you went in the car to go back home, you sat at the passenger seat as he drove the car back to the house. In the car you brushed your hands through his hair and you smiled "Oppa, today was a good day wasn't it?", "Yes it was babygirl, I missed my eomma and appa so much." he said. "You looked behind to see if Jiyong and Taeyang were awake but they were fast asleep, and you kissed Seunghyun on the cheek. 

   By the time you reached back home it was already midnight, you went into your bedroom and you decided to shower and clean yourself up. After your shower, you went to your drawer where you'd already put all your clothes in and you saw one particularly y white satin babydoll nightgown with black lace ts that you've bought from Victoria's Secret but never worn before.. Hmm.. maybe I can have a little fun tonight.



  First off, thank you to YoungRukaBae_x for subscribing to my story! I hope you like it! ^__^

Next, I was wondering - when you imagine the story, do you imagine the lines being said in Korean or english? Haha, because my intention with the story is that it's all said in Korean. Idk, how do you imagine it? Are you guys excited for the new chapter? *smirks* 

xoxo,

pandabingu♡