I couldn't, I just couldn't

Our Story

 

SEUNG HYUN POV

Then there were the two of you.. I honestly don't know whether to be happy or sad that they're not here. You were still standing awkwardly at the door. Jay gave you a pat on the back before he left. Kind of like wishing you good luck, you guessed. She still looked so beautiful, you can't believe that you're seeing each other in person again, you've never gone this long without seeing each other and the pain was unbearable. You've almost given up in life but thank god the boys were there and your music. Okay Seung Hyun. Man up.  You said in your head, making the first move to talk to her.


"______-ah. How have you been?" you started the conversation slowly as you sat down on the armchair, you thought she might not want to be close to you.


"I've been okay." she said. Then there was about a minutes worth of awkward silence but felt like an eternity. We both said something at the same time and immediately got quiet.

"Sorry, you go ahead first," she said

"No it's fine, you can go first.." 

"Is it okay if we go for a walk?" she said still avoiding eye contact.

"Not a problem, not a problem," you got up quickly and so did she. Not a single word was said from the time you left the house until you reached a children's playground, the both of you sat on the swings side by side.

You decided to break the silence,

 

 "_____-ah. I know you're still mad at me. You have every right to be, but please listen to what I've got to say. I know what I said that day was beyond rude and unacceptable. I was angry, I was upset and furious because of the thought that the girl of my dreams was going to spend her life with someone other than me. I couldn't live with that. I know it's selfish of me. I've seen how your past relationships have hurt you and I never expected that the next one to hurt you would be me. That day, I just drank my feelings away, trying not to continue these feelings for you. I couldn't - I just couldn't,baby girl.I know,I should have said it sooner, I should have gotten the courage to tell it to you. But I didn't, and now I want you to know once and for all that,_____-ah -- you're my life, these couple of years without you have been the worst. I've cried myself to sleep, lost appetite to eat and was worried sick about you. I was lucky to have the boys with me and Jiyong and Jay knowing each other, but I'm so sorry I got you upset to the point you left and were on your own. Baby girl,without you happiness cannot be found inside me. I love you and I'm sorry. '"

 

You said coming closer to her side and grabbing her hand that were on her lap. She was still very quiet but stood up and walked away, you followed her shocked by her sudden move. You grabbed her hand and pulled her 

 

"______-ah!" 

 

She turned around and she burst out in tears angry at you and she spoke up,

"Oppa! Did you know how I felt when you called me easy? I was so crushed that you were able to say that to me and it got me feeling so disgusted with myself! Maybe before jumping into conclusions you could have asked me what happened and actually talk to me, I mean we've known each other for how long,again?! Yes you were selfish! I've been mad before but I would never say anything like that to you. I was left wondering if you really did care about me? " she said while beating your chest with her fists. All you could do was just look down and accept it and listen to her. She stopped hitting you and wiped her tears.

"And if you think I would forgive you.. you thought wrong.. I hate you." 

 

You looked up and you saw her face, she meant it. It was over. You've caused this to happen, you've hurt her so much. The tears you've caused her to cry. That's it. 
"I'm sorry," you said and turned around to go back to the hotel. You felt as if your heart sank. 


"I hate you for making me love you unconditionally," you heard her say after a few steps. Shocked, you turned around and you see her with a smile on her face. She came closer to you, "Oppa, I love you. I hate the fact that I love you too," she let out a little giggle. You bit your lip and scratched your head. 

"Thank you for still loving me, anyone who's waited this long and still manages to love me definitely deserves to be forgiven." she said straight away putting her arms around your waist and resting her head on your chest. You put your arms around her too and rested your head on hers. Your nosed brushed through her hair as you gave her a kiss on the forehead and caught a whiff of something so familiar, the smell of the shampoo you loved. Whenever you gave her a hug you remember smelling that fruity shampoo. Also, the smell of her perfume. She looks up at you and you looked at her still together in each other's embrace feeling absolute bliss. The both of you looked at each others eyes and you gently held her cheek and you tilted your head and brushed your lips against hers and locked lips. Her lips were so soft and delicate. She then put her arms around your neck. She then pull her lips away and you put your forehead against hers, "Oppa.." she said playfully.

"I'm sorry, I know I got a little carried away." you said,laughing. Then you placed a peck on her cheek. 
"Shall we go back?"

"Mmm, but don't you want to stay a little while and continue what we're doing?" you said raising one eyebrow. 
"Don't push it, mister!" she said hitting you on your arm.

"I was just kidding." as you put your arms around her and walked back home.

"___-ah you're shaking. See this is why you shouldn't wear shorts at night, it's cold here! Yaah, how did you survive here by yourself?!"  you said putting your jacket around her. 

"I took care of myself pretty well, thank you very much!

 

"Nevermind, Oppa will take care of you while I'm here,"

"You are so full of yourself! I always take care of you, you're like a baby." she said still not wanting to give up and lose. Typical

"Yah! How dare you, it's okay. I am your baby now, so I don't mind anyway." you said making the cute face she does to you when she does something wrong or just to be all kawaii just .

She rolled her eyes and smiled. It's nice to be together again and be able to tease each other. Seeing her happy with her eyes glowing, she's beautiful.

 

As you reached the apartment you see the sour faces of the boys waiting outside with food for the both of you.

 

"YAY YOU GUYS MADE UP!" said the maknae in excitement, but he straight away put on a frown and said "Now open the door, we have a lot of food and we've been waiting for 20 minutes."

 

"Hey maknae! Be nicer to my girlfriend,okay." I said proudly, she's my girl.

 

YOUR POV

The boys raised their eyebrows and went to Seung Hyun patting him on the back. "Finally,Hyung!" said Youngbae and the guys laughed. Seung Hyun got a bit red and embarassed,he's so adorable.

As you were finished with opening the door, the boys put their arms around your shoulder and hugged you, "Welcome back sister!!" said the 4 of them.

Jay continued,"Luckily we have some champagne, cause it's time to celebrate!" you couldn't help but laugh at them, some things never change

 


HEY GUYS, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE NEW CHAPTER? Hopefully you guys like it! I still have a new chapter for this story, so please if you agree to want me to continue writing this story tell to me in the comments cause I still feel as if it wouldn't be complete if it ended here! Comment and Subscribe! Thanks to my new subscribers too! Saranghae~!! Pls tell me your opinion, thanks everyone! Still in the zone here after experiencing weeks of writers block lol! \(^.^)/ *sigh* Tabi is adorable. so here is a random gif of him being all cute and blinking a lot when he talks lol:

*gif and picture not mine

xx

pandabingu♡