It's Our Secret

Our Story

 

Seung Hyun POV

. . . ! You punched your wall which hurt your hand way worst than before. You never want it to be this way it's just that you couldn't have hold it in any longer. But now you've lost her. That's it. She's gone.

You heard someone at the door, you looked through the peephole at your front door and it was Daesung. His face all worried and sweaty.

He was not the only one here though,you also saw Seungri and Jiyong with the most sympathetic look on his face. They both looked puzzled but you wouldn't be surprised either if you were in their position, shirt full of blood, so was your hand. You eyes were teary and you went in for a hug "Daesung-ah you would not believe what I just I -" and you stopped halfway. Your eyes met with Youngbae and you immediately felt rage. You don't know what came over you but you ended up pushing him against the wall. Hands gripped on his shirt. 

"Don't you ing think you can use her! You ing take care of her and be good to her… Don't hurt her like what I did." you let go of him and you just broke down and fell on the floor. You wiped your tears and ran your hands through your hair. Jiyong put his hand on your shoulder,knelt down close to you"What happened?" .

 

"I told her I loved her but it this morning but I saw Youngbae sleeping with her on the couch and I just assumed after the date they -- and I said a few things I shouldn't have and she left! She's gone!" you said. 

 

The quiet Youngbae finally spoke "Jiyong-ah, let's just tell him."

 

"What? Tell me what!" said Seung Hyun utterly confused

 

Jiyong explained his plan that included Youngbae asking going on that date; He also explained that they were all in the house that night and had slept over and nothing happened that night. In fact they remained friends because they did not have feelings for each other. 

 

"What have I done?" You might have been mad but it really wasn't their fault because it had been your accusation that caused this. 

 

"We're sorry.." said Jiyong. But Seung Hyun remained silent.

 

"Hyung,let's just take you to the hospital. You're hurt,come on." said Seungri pulling you up.

 

You were too mentally exhausted to say anything. You didn't know what to say. The ride to the the hospital was quiet.. As soon as you got there you were taken in for stitches and all those things. How can I just let myself go like that? How could I have said that to her. Seung Hyun, what have you done?  

 

 

AT THE HOSPITAL

"Hyung, what can we do now -- it's gone wrong." said Youngbae. The boys were all waiting outside while Seung Hyun was being treated. Seungri was sitting down, no one had a smile on their face everyone speechless.Even Jiyong who was usually quick witted remained silent. He brushed his hand through his hair and let out a sigh of frustration.

 

"______'s not answering her phone either. Hyung, I'm really worried," said Daesung who was on the phone calling her numerous times but failing to get an answer. 

 

"Okay, Daesung and Youngbae -- you guys go check out her house and see if she's home,I was the head of this mess. I'll take care of Seung Hyun and I'll take him home. Seungri is it okay if you stay here with me?" Seungri nodded his head in agreement.

 

"I'm sorry I created this mess,guys, but I'll try my best to fix it. Go find her and make sure she's okay and I trust the both of you to calm her down." Jiyong said.

 

"Hyung,don't be so hard on yourself. We all agreed and we all pitched in." Daesung said while comforting Jiyong.

 

"Yeah… We'll work it out. Don't worry, let's just all do this. C'mon." Youngbae said putting his hand forward and nodding his head signaling for the others to do the same. "Hwaiting!" said all the boys together. 

 

As the boys left to go to her house, the doctor came out of the room "Are you friends of Mr Choi?"

 

"Yeah we are," said Jiyong.

 

"Well you boys have nothing to worry about, he is fine. He's had a few stitches on his hand but other than that it's all good. Just take good care of the stitches and we'll take it out after a week," 

 

"Yes,gamsahabnida." nodding your head.

 

"Gamsahabnida!" said Seungri.

 

 

AT YOUR HOUSE

You still couldn't believe what happened -- trying to grasp the situation as you packed your clothes, you know you're making a rash decision but you needed a getaway. You just needed to disappear, it's the best thing to do right now. You've already booked your tickets and you'll be leaving to the States in another 2 hours,at exactly 7.05pm. You're closet was empty and most of the clothes were either on the bed or on the floor. Only about half were packed in the bag properly. While you were packing your vanity something fell down, it was a picture frame. Inside there was a picture of you and the boys when you had first met them when Seung Hyun first flew you to Seoul. You were in the middle and everyone had they're hands around each others shoulders. Seung Hyun was on your right and Daesung was beside him with his million dollar smile. While Jiyong was on your left side making that cute pouty face he always does and beside him the young maknae pretending to kiss Youngbae on the cheek.Tears fell down your cheeks, everyone looked so happy and now you feel so broken. In just one moment, one sentence managed to change everything. 

 

You were startled by a loud knock on the door and your phone was ringing. You didn't bother to answer it and you haven't been picking up your phone the whole day after the incident. You ignored the knock on the door too,

 

 "_____-ah! Please open the door we heard your ringtone from outside!" 

 

"Yeah! Please open the door or we'll have to use our big muscles and ruin it!" you couldn't help but to let out a little giggle. Sounds like Youngbae.

 

 "You have 3 seconds!" 

 

As they were just about to reach the count of 3 you opened the door and you tried to fake a smile to both Daesung and Youngbae. But you think -- no you know that from your puffy eyes and red nose that they know what's been happening too. "Guys.." you said feeling choked up. 

 

"_____-ah." said Daesung. Your tears started pouring and Daesung went straight for a hug and you buried your face on his chest. Youngbae came closer to you for a hug too. after a few seconds you stopped yourself.

 

"Look at me,ruining both of your t-shirts and looking pretty stupid. I'm sorry." 

 

"____-ah,don't be silly. You can ruin all of my clothes," he said making you smile and cupping your face, wiping your tears with his thumbs. 

 

"That's the smile we wanna see. Just so you know,you have the permission to cry and ruin all of my clothes too! Now come on,let's go inside," said Youngbae. You guys went inside the house and you told everything to them and they had told you everything that they planned and how it went wrong.

 

"But you boys can't expect me to just forget everything he said just because he said he loved me, he said things that were too hurtful… and I'm going to leave Korea." 

 

"WHAT?!" the both of them said almost shouting it out.

 

"______-ah! You can't do that -- you can't leave us!" said Youngbae.

 

"______-ah! You're making your decision based on your anger, don't do it. You can't simply runaway,please. I'm begging you." said Daesung.

 

"I've made up my mind and I just simply can't stay here anymore. I know it's very selfish of me to just leave everyone but I simply just can't do it anymore. It's not easy for me either to leave everyone,especially all of you.You're my family and you'll always,always be family.But, I'll be going to the States again, I'll tell you all the details when I reach there but you just have to promise me that you won't tell Seung Hyun anything about where I'm going. Please, just promise me." 

 

The boys looked at each other and with a heavy heart -- agreed to to keep it a secret.

 

After an hour and a half together, all clothes packed and apartment empty -- I guess it'll be the last time I'll be seeing this house you thought. You decided to go to the airport by taxi even though the boys had offer to give you a ride,as they boys have helped you too much already. You gave the keys to them and as sad as it is to leave without a proper goodbye to everyone, it had to be done. You gave your last hug and planted a kiss on both of their forehead.

 

"I'll call you guys when I get there." you said teary eyed. 

 

"Okay, don't forget to tell us every information you have okay. Address, number and everything." said Youngbae.

 

"I promise. You guys promise to keep this as our secret too,right? Not a word to Seung Hyun."

 

"We promise," Daesung said giving a half smile. 

 

The boys helped put your luggage in the back of the taxi. You got in the taxi and waved goodbye. 

 

"I'll miss you guys.. I'm sorry," you said under your breath as the taxi drove off.


 

DUN DUN! What will happen next? Yay for an early update! Please subscribe and comment. Sorry if my grammar ! Hope everyone is doing fine, what did you think of the story? I had difficulties trying to avoid using the POV too much, so I hope you get what I wrote, I honestly am quite worried about the grammar and all, hopefully it's all fine. 

 

pandabingu♡♡