Chapter 8

This Shouldn't Work Out

The games began again and we finally were at the ending one, the question about Shinee got me all embarrassed, Joon kept threatening to call him every time he saw me during breaks and such. We went back with our partners and tallied up the final points. Mir and Minzy had 5 points total, Bom and Cheondung had 7, CL and Joon had 8 surprisingly, Seungho and I had 9 points leading so far. This last game is about speed they said. The rules were the guys had to pick up the girls and run to the buzzer to answer the question given. I was a little afraid because I know Seungho has a bad back so I hope he doesn’t get hurt.

Anyways we all got ready I was in Seungho arms and the question came up “Name the twelve members of the new group in Exo from SmTown?” We all ran. During this question Seungho and I decided to go second because Joon might have had a better chance because of his best friend being Onew.

“Suno, Kai, Kris,………..” Joon took a long pause

“Dang! First the guys name isn’t Suno close though” the sounder went off.

The only reason I was confident is because since I did the commercial with Shinee I’ve been to there company before recently because I talked to Minho a lot after.

“Chanyeol, Kai, Baekhyun, Kris, Lay, Xiumin, Chen, Luhan, Sehun, Suho, DO, Tao!” I practically screamed.

“Ding Dong Dang!” the bells rang.

“Correct!”The man said.

“YES! I knew it, thank you Minho!” I said happily.

“What! Minho, why are you thanking Minho?” Cheondung asked.

“Yeah, why are you thanking him?” Bom, CL, and Minzy asked.

I looked at them and smirked why not keep them in suspense, it makes things more fun on the show! The next question was asked and since we got the first one right we got to sit back and watch. The next question was “Name two idols that have done extremely well in America?” I immediately thought Boa and Rain sunbaenim . Everyone ran, JoonCL were last, MinzyMir were first and CheondungBom were middle.

“Rain and Boa sunbaenim!” Mir said happily.

“Correct!”

Great minds think alike I guess when Mir said that answer. Later on it was finally over, the winners were soon to be announced but we got another break. All of us went backstage and went straight for some food.

“Gaettong!” I yelled towards him.

“Don’t yell that I’ll be right there!” he yelled back

He came next to me.

“Yes noona?”

“I just wanna talk to you how was the game for you?”

“Fun lots of fun! What about you?”

“Same!”

“Oh I have a question though?” He asked seriously.

“Yes what is it?” I bit down into the donut I had.

“Why did you thank Minho during the game, and do you really like Onew?” seriousness again.

“I thanked him because I hung out with him a few times after the CF we are friends so yeah the one time I went to his company the members were there and they all introduced themselves they are adorable, I smirked after because I wanted to leave suspense, and about the Onew thing, I kind of do have a little crush on him. When I would hang out with Minho while I waited Onew would be there so we talked he’s really cool, great voice, and funny!” I smiled wide.

“Why didn’t you tell me noona! You tell me like everything!” he pouted cutely.

I don’t know we’ve been traveling for awhile and you guys are making new music so I never got the time! Mianhe!” I frowned.

“No worries noona but you’re lucky I like Onew and Minho!”

We stopped talking and he gave me a hug, his height is a problem sometimes. The scoring was easy I think, Seungho and I were in first place winning crowns and trophies, Bom and Cheondung getting second getting a smaller trophy, Mir and Minzy got glowing rings, and GO and Juri got to hug, Juri was happy GO not so much. I smiled because of GO’s funny moment with Juri. Bowing as soon as the Mc’s started clapping we left and started on our way out. All of us went straight towards our cars, Cheondung and I hugged and I pinched his cheeks then we went our separate ways. In the car we talked with our manager.

“Dara why didn’t you tell us why you thanked Minho, are you two dating?”  Bom asked.

“NO! We are just friends plus you know we can’t date at all.” I hit her arm lightly.

“Plus why would she date Minho when she has Seungho.” CL teased.

“Yah! Seungho and I were just partners, he doesn’t like me!” I hit her too.

“He was looking at you like the whole time, you notice nothing Hahahhaha!” CL laughed again.

“Girls stop teasing Dara!” the manager interrupted.

“Thank you!” I smiled triumphantly.

“You all know she loves Onew so Seungho is off the list!” He laughed lightly while driving.

All the girls burst out laughing at the managers’ comment. I pinched his arm and glared at the girls.

“Oh yeah Dara you have a meeting with SM tomorrow!CL, Minzy, and Bom you have a day off.” Manager Chimmned.

“Aigoo! Lucky girls why do I have to go there?” I asked curiously.

“Because you’re doing a commercial again with two of the groups, they said you’re doing it with one boy from each group, they are still trying to figure out which boys it will be.” He answered.

“Maybe it will be Onew!” Minzy said happily.

“That would be great!” Bom clapped.

“Oh yeah one of the girls has to go with you.” Manager added in.

All of the girls got quiet and looked down. Now it’s my chance for revenge, hmmm I thought who bothered me the most. I closed my eyes and thought hard.

“Hmmm I pick CL!” I pointed directly at her with a victorious smile.

“Ugh, WAE! I did nothing wrong!” She said angrily.

“No buts CL, you are going!” Managers’ strict tone came out.

“Hmph!” She signed and turned.

Our dorm has never been so perfect. We rushed to our room and our beds were calling us. I flopped down and quickly went to sleep.

……………………………….In the morning close to the SM Company Building……………………

“You really are a demon sometimes, the fans call you innocent, and its 5:00 in the morning!” CL said tiredly.

“We are here so it’s no biggy, just think about it sometimes YG didn’t even let us sleep so calm down, the meeting shouldn’t be too long I’m just getting names and a schedule.”

I was tired too but I try not to show it. We hop out the car and we enter the building it was kind of quiet, people were walking around and the receptionist was quietly reading something.

“Anyeong Haseyo!” I greeted calmly.

“Oh Ms. Park, and Ms. CL just go up to the second floor and the meeting is just down the hall someone should be there to lead you!”

“Kahmsamnida!” We headed upstairs.

CL stomped most the way there but I ignored it and continued my way, once the door was right in front of us I knocked and some ones voice echoed out “Who is it?” the voice said. “Sandara Park.” I answered back, “Oh! Come in!”. We entered and we bowed and sat directly in front of the man at the desk.

“Okay I’m going to get straight to the point, you’re going to be in a commercial with two boys from this company.” He clasped his hands together.

“They couldn’t make it right now but here is your schedule for this commercial the names are on the sheet.” He nodded.

“Thank you, we will leave now.” We got up and bowed then left.

As we got in the car I folded the paper in half and put it in my pocket. I didn’t want to look until I got home so the other girls could see it too.

“Open it I wanna see the names!” CL made a grabby motion with her hands.

“No I’m waiting till we get home okay?”

“Okay, I’m excited and it’s not even my commercial!” She laughed.

………………………..In their dorm…………………………

I picked the paper out and read everything that was on the paper, It was funny I guess the people who made the schedule wanted it to be fun because they covered the names. I slowly took off the paper and I eventually ripped it off the names right in front of my face, I stared at it for a little bit

“Whoa!”


I finally updated sorry for the long wait, besides the fact that I was already planning my update I got a comment and I was so happy as soon as I saw the comment it just lol their isn't any words to describe but thank you for supporting the story, things like that make me wanna work even harder on my stories!!

Hopefully this person doesn't mind me putting them on blast like this but it's for good so hopefully their isn't anything wrong!! 

Hope you like this chapter, there might me a lot of new twists and such so watch out for it!!

Ryuu-sei:

Dear author-nim... Please update your story. I really want to know what will happen next. Kkk. (⌒▽⌒)
Also, Is it possible for this story to be a SeunghoxDara or JoonxDara?! σ(^_^;) I'm just into shipping Dara with these 2 MBLAQ members lately (well apart from my DaraxEXO addiction(≧∇≦)) anyway, hope to read new chapters from you soon!

Author-nim, hwaiting! (^o^)/