Chapter 5

This Shouldn't Work Out

[Seungho's POV]

I walked toward the car and all I could think about was what happened to Dara and I back there. We were so close to actually kissing and it was the happiest I've been even though nothing happened. I really want her as mine now, but I know already that their is an obstacle blocking us being something.....Cheondung.

I was getting frustrated thinking about it, he would flip if he knew I liked her, I'm not scared im his Hyung, and the leader of this group, but still it's kind of code to not date relatives especially sisters that's a big no no. I the radio and of course 2ne1 started playing I smiled at first then I turned it off so I could concentrate. I finally made it home and went directly to my bed I laid down and shut my eyes, quickly falling into dreamland.

Dara why are you here? Well I couldn't just let you leave without finishing our almost kiss!

We were leaning in I closed my eyes and puckered my lips, as we got closer and closer I heard laughing.

I woke up quickly groaning because I didn't finish my dream, I looked over and saw all the guys looking at me smirking.

Seungho: What's so funny?

Cheondung: Who were you trying to kiss hyung? He asked while laughing.

Seungho: Uhm none of your business, why are you all in here anyways?

Joon: Well manager said that we have to get ready because we are going on a show today but we don't know who the other guest are!

Seungho: Oh great sounds fun waking up early and going to a surprise place, do you have any ideas of who it might be?

Mir: Nope, but the MC's are Jung Yuri and Shin Jung Hwan.

Seungho: Okay thanks Mir since we are all up lets get ready and someone has to make breakfast.

G.O: Since I'm already done I'll do it! 

 

.............At the set.....................

We walked in kind of excited to see who were the girls in this game. We know nothing except for who the MC's were. We went to makeup and were told to put on some outfits that are worn for when you will be active and lots of moving. I know I will do really well today.

We were rushed onto the set because the show was starting in a few seconds. We waited at the line and when we were called we walked out and did our introduction and started the beginning of the show. As the MC's were talking they started giving off hints as to who was joining us today. No one could get it so they started dancing and pointed to the doors. The time they were opening was so slow and finally confetti flew and out walked 2ne1.

I gasped so did everyone else. Thunder got up and hugged his sister and the rest came over and we all sat down, I was sat next to CL. They talked to the MC's and we all got asked questions.

Jung Yuri: So we all have a type in mblaq so 2ne1 who is your type from mblaq, oh and mblaq go get everything this is girls talk!

Seungho: Wae! We deserve to know!

Jung Yuri: Just go!

Seungho: No!

She started getting up so I moved and said We'll leave now. She started talking and as we got farther the less talking I heard until nothing was heard from them.

 

[Sandara's POV]

Jung Yuri was asking us about mblaq and Thunder and I. Then she got to the forbidden question, Who is your ideal type from MBLAQ? I looked down and thought. I wasn't going to answer at first but she said that if you don't that means you will have to go through with a punishment, so I had to pick.

Jung Yuri: So I've got all the names written so now we will see who is the first champion out of the guys.

All the guys came back in and we all greeted again for the games to start but firstm we needed to find out the first champion. My choice is quite funny actually.


Wanted to update this so here you guys go!!!! A filler sorry but the next chapter will be good no worries.