Chapter 4

This Shouldn't Work Out

[Seungho's POV]

We finally got to her place.

"So what do you want to show me?" I asked as we stepped inside.

Well I myself am very scared to do this so I asked for your help since no offence but you look like a panda! She laughed

Ya! I don't, so what is this thing your scared of anyways? I asked

My brothers ki-t-ten. She looked down embarassed

Aww, that's cute, little Dara scared of a kitten. I said in a baby voice.

YA! Don't make fun of me , he can be a scary little thing sometimes! She pointed back

Okay, I'm sorry, lets got see him why don't we, whats his name? I asked

DaDoong, and okay lets go.

 

We headed to Cheondung's room and she creaked the door open a little and DaDoong was there. She stared at him and he stared back just to scare her I pushed the door open real fast and she shrieked causing the kitten to screech then run towards the door and she jumped. She ended up jumping into my arms, I was caught off guard so we both fell and she landed on top of me.

I was out of it for a second but then we both looked at each other. I don't know if it was a instinct or just to many movies and stuff but I felt myself leaning in and I closed my eyes not knowing what she was doing. I felt me getting closer, I felt her breath on my face.

As soon as our lips met the door slammed open showing her roomates with bags of food and things. They were loud then they noticed us and got quiet. Dara and I looked at them then moved away as fast as possible and getting up me helping her up of course. I cleared my throat and looked down hiding the heat that was starting to appear on my face.

I introduced myself and apologized then told Dara that I had to go. She responded by thanking me for the day and said bye.

 

[Sandara's POV]

Wow that was weird I thought. I never really thought I would like any of them considering my brother works with them and how many problems it could cause. I already had a thought in my mind about all of them

  • GO was a horrible person and I hated him
  • Joon was cool and he is mental in a good way
  • Mir is cute but in a younger brother way, crazy but again in a good way

Seungho was the last I thought I would like ever. He was so mean to me in the beginning. When I put the fart bombs in their rooms he was the first to corner me and he was so evil and menacing, he was scary with those dark circles and mean eyes that could see through your soul.

Now I am starting to have a little crush on him, but everytime it appears in my head I always think of Cheondung. He is my precious little brother and what if Seungho and I dated then broke up then it would be a little weird in their group and I would be the cause of it.

But I am known to be forward sometimes and if I like someone they usually know. I had to think about this before I made any actual decisions but I hope I make the right one.


Well I hadn't updated in awhile so sorry for shortness and I will try to update every weekend and whenever I have free time>>>>

Good news I have been thinking of a new story idea, so hopefully you will see the story soon!!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 < 3 <3 <3