Chapter 10

This Shouldn't Work Out

It hasn't been a long time since Onew and I officially started dating secretly, the girls know well Bom knows, the other girls have been busy these days especially Chaerin, she is always doing something.

If people knew just what I was doing with Jinki they'd be shocked because I picked Minho as my ideal type! With Jinki though he's sweet and cute but can be manly when necessary, I love the things he acts in and he can switch to any role, he is indeed a brilliant actor. His singing is so unique his voice is unique also, Jonghyun can sing too very well actually but Onew's voice is different from everyone elses. Look at me obsessing over my boyfriend, but what else can I do since I hardly get schedules!

"Girls manager-nim said we have to get to practice, and we are leaving in a month to go to Japan!" We all liked Japan because of their unique culture. Our clothes were put on in a matter of seconds but Bom put on makeup for no reason so it took a little bit longer to leave sadly.

"BOM HURRY UP SERIOUSLY WE HAVE TO GO IF WE ARE LATE WE HAVE TO STAY LONGER THAN NECESSARY!! BALLI!!" Chaerin screamed into the bathroom and Minzy and I flinched, sleep was still evident so that instantly woke us up. Bom came out of the bathroom quickly because we both knew she didn’t want to face Chaerin’s wrath. The manager rushed us out the house as soon as we all finished and it felt like we’d fall asleep because of the time we woke up and I really wasn’t prepared for the fans at the airport. I am never ready when we travel and see the fans, you have the nice ones who just take pictures or say hi, or pass the guards or our manager gifts for us, and then you have the ones who are yelling and pushing people and just being obnoxious! Since the plane ride was going to be long I texted Onew really quickly before it started up,

 

To: TofuJinki

Hey, I’m about to head toward Japan so I’m sorry if you text me and I don’t answer…

From: TofuJinki

Oh hey! Okay I wish you could’ve told me before! I didn’t know you were going to Japan! We could've met up before you left! Did you tell the members yet about us?

To: TofuJinki

Not yet well I told Bom, did you tell your members yet?

From: TofuJinki

Aniyo, they have been busy recently, Taemin on WGM, honestly why’d they pick him! I think I should've been chosen, or Key cause he really has been waiting to be on it! Jonghyun well he really isn’t busy lucky him kekekeke! Minho has Dream Team and a diving show and his new show coming out soon so yeah Busy busy! Hmmm….

To: TofuJinki

You guys are busy!

From: TofuJinki

Neh! So speaking of Minho, didn’t you chose him as an ideal type?

To: TofuJinki

Aniyo….

From: TofuJinki

I know you did! I saw the episode seriously just now on youtube……

To: TofuJinki

Are you stalking me on Youtube or something? And of course Minho is really cool not going to lie, but you are way better you know that so stop it arasso! Oh darn! I got to go the plane is about to take off see you soon hopefully!

From: TofuJinki

Arasso! I’ll see you soon have fun in Japan and don’t forget souvenirs!

To: TofuJinki

Okay, and don’t forget to tell your members about us!

From: TofuJinki

Same for you, bye!

To:TofuJinki

Bye! :-D

 

I turned my phone off well I texted Doongie first then I turned it off, I couldn’t forget to text Doongie! The ride to Japan wasn’t long since I’m used to it and I’m really hyper because our manager bought some candy for us and I was instantly happy once I texted Onew and Doongie. In Japan we are performing and forgot how long we are staying there, but probably not long but all I know is that we have to go shopping because it’s Japan we are in and their items are always the coolest. At the venue where we would be we practiced for a while with the effects and everything we needed for the actual performance. While CL of 2ne1 practiced someone walked in through the door, we weren’t expecting anyone and no one was supposed to be in here except us, the staff, and manager. I being the scared person I am but very curious I walked towards the door and almost had a heart attack when I saw Mblaq! They were wearing all wearing black and they blended well with the dark studio, except you can plainly see Doongie’s pink hair.

“Bwoh-ah! Why did you scare me like that!” I walked over towards them and hit all of them really hard well as hard as I could being a weakling oh I have got to build muscle.

“Well we wanted to surprise you Noona!” Mir and Joonie came over and hugged me, and I couldn’t breathe.

“Oh arasso! Go to the other members they are on stage right now, which is where I should be but oh well I’ll practice harder later!” Joon looked at me with a smirk on his face and he looked suspicious.

“What is it Joon?” He started to talk.

“Oh I heard some news about you and Jinki…..” I looked at him my eyes wide, he couldn’t know, could he? Onew didn’t tell me he told him! Wait do all of them know? Let me just listen maybe its a misunderstanding!

“Well I heard you and him went out yesterday late at night!” They all looked at me and gasped.

“Yeah we did but it was just to eat, we had filming for a commercial so we got hungry after considering how long it took.” I kept a poker face and spoke easily because it’s not like I’m lying just not including a detail.

“SANDARA PARK GET IN HERE NOW!!!” CL yelled at me to come on stage, the microphone plus her voice made it echo and everything was way louder than what you’d expect. A leader has to do what a leader has to do, “You guys wait a little I’ll be back, I’m older than her and she still scares me sometimes……..be right back!” I rushed off to the stage and started practicing with them.

Seungho POV

Dara and Onew ate together last night? How can that be! I have never eaten with her!.......Why am I getting jealous, it’s not like we are dating!

Oh I wish we were though…………...


I will from now on every week I'll post chapters so this is the chapter for this week, also I will try my best to stay with posting a chapter every week because now that school has started and I'm in Honors even though I don't like it since I will have bigger expectations to the teacher, but anyways I'll have more homework weekdays and school days sadly so sorry if I forget a chapter for a week whenever that happens I'll just post two the following week!