Chapter 6

This Shouldn't Work Out

[Sandara’s POV]

We finally decided who the winner was and it was Lee Joon, next we had to pick partners so Lee Joon got to pick first we had to show off our charms first. CL rapped, Bom sang and Minzy danced. I danced also, I danced to Y by MBLAQ and they all clapped first and watched. I was really good because Gaettong-ah is always practicing it at home, the music . I began and I made sure to do Joon’s part especially well so he would pick me. The song ended quickly so I was finished before I got really sweaty and dirty. We finished and we all had to stand in a line with our backs to Joon and our eyes close. Joon being the difficult person he is, you would feel his presence but he would just move away. Finally everyone gasped playfully and turned around me being me didn’t know we could look yet so I was still there. Everyone yelled at me to turn and I saw Joon was behind me with a slight smile on his face looking shy with his head down. I giggled at him and we went to our spots, later on CL ended up with Seungho, Bom ended up with Cheondung, and Minzy was with Mir, poor Byunghee got Jung Yuri, but I thought he was lucky because she is hilarious so happy for him!

So when we were about to start Joon interrupted. We all looked at him and he said “I want to switch my partner.” I looked at him surprised, but all in all he is good at variety obviously. He went over to CL, she looked at him and I was staring at him a little in disbelief but played it off as not being in it.  Jung Yuri asked me “Are you going to let him go like that Dara?” “No, I WILL FIGHT!” I went to dance again I did Taeyang I need a Girl. One of my favorite songs and I know the dance because of me being in the video. I did my best at it and hopped he liked it. After that we had to stand with our backs facing him and he had to push the person he didn’t want to be with. I closed my eyes tightly and crossed my fingers. The time finally came and I felt a nudge and figured out he pushed me away. I gasped and turned around glaring at him but gave up and went to Seungho. We smiled at each other and the games started, Joon should have stayed with me I am very good at games and I am also very competitive. The first game was balloon popping. I was going against all the girls, the point of the game was whoever got the most balloons popped wins. The buzzer sounded and I aimed, I made sure to do extra good to prove make gaming skills. It was finished pretty quickly we only had 1 minute so someone finished all of them, I was really excited to see who did. We all went next to our partners and waited for the results. They announced the amount in order; last place was Minzy with only 10 balloons, fourth place was Jung Yuri, third place was Bom, the mc’s waited when it came to second place………. And second place was CL. I jumped up and cheered doing my signature kick, but soon calmed down because Seungho still had to go and he needed to get them all for us to win. I hugged him and said “Seungho Fighting!”

........After the boys’ time………….

It was time to announce who won. I bit my hand because of the anticipation.  Lee Joon was last place, Mir was fifth place, and Byunghee was fourth I laughed to myself he deserves what he got he deserves last place though, second place was, and here we go again with the waiting…….

Second place was Cheondung, and Seungho was obviously first. We cheered together happy that we won and knowing that our original partners should have stayed with us. We were luckily allowed a break after that so everyone went backstage to chill out for a little. Everyone talked amongst themselves.