Chapter 7

This Shouldn't Work Out

So how does it feel to lose Joonie? I asked

Aish! Whatever oldie! He said back

YAH! I’m not old thank you very much so that means you calling Boa old!

“OH! Never mind then.” He looked down.

Ha! I win again, I love you Joon!

“Love you too Dara!” He walked away.

 

I went over to Cheondung and we talked…

 

Doongie how was the first challenge for you? I asked

“It was easy for me not so much for Joon obviously, but his hand eye coordination has never been that well anyways” He laughed

“Aww poor Joon, I can teach him a few things mine is really well!” I pat myself on the back.

“Yup definitely coming from the person who almost killed my kitten last year with a fork!” He accused me.

“WHAT! That was an accident I was doing something and he scared me causing the fork to fly and almost hit him, I love him I would never!” A smile coming on my face.

“Yeah whatever if you teach Joon something one of us will have fork in our eye so please don’t!” He waved his finger.

“Okay, Gaettong-ah!” I smirked.

“That nickname haunts me!” His eyebrows scrunched together.

 

We talked about his nickname and as we did the PD shouted “SHOW STARTS IN 1 MINUTE TAKE YOUR PLACES!” We hurried back to get a few touch ups then we walked out onto the set.

 

“So time for questions!” Jung Juri said excitedly

“So girls, you’re huge in America, do have any competition?” Juri asked.

“Well in all honesty everyone is our competition now.” CL answered honestly.

“Oh well that’s boring, if you had to pick one company who would it be? She looked curiously at us.

“Uhm maybe SMtown, they are really good, their vocals are perfect, they have good vibes so I wouldn’t say like World War competition or something but yeah they are really good.” Bom answered back.

“Oh that’s good if you had to pick one group from SMtown to collaborate with or meet or something like that who would you pick?” PD asked.

“Uhm well I’d say SHINee because they are fresh and really cute so they would be cool to collab with plus their music is flawless and they have great choreography!” I answered happily.

“Didn’t you work with them before Sandara?” Juri added.

“Yes for a cf, the commercial was for etude, it was called Kiss Note and it was about writing a boy’s name in the book with the lipstick and you’d get a kiss from that boy.” I nodded

“Okay so do you like any of them after that period of time?” PD asked again.

“Well ummm….” All the girls looked at me wondering if I was going to say what they knew.

“Well I’ll give you a hint since she isn’t speaking! He is shorter than TOP taller than Taeyang and friendly!”CL blurted out

YAH! Don’t say anything you evil demons, SHHHH! I yelled playfully.

“You never told me you liked any of them noona!” Cheondung asked shocked.

“Mianhe, no one is supposed to know except these girls well and mom! I pointed at the girls.

“Is it Onew, Dara?” Joon asked

“No, it’s not! I looked down and blushed.

“SHE BLUSHED, it’s definitely Onew! I’m gonna tell him Dara!” Joon laughed hysterically.

“YAH! I forgot he’s your best friend this got outta hand let’s just get back to the games, why don’t we? I asked nervously

“Yes we should, cue the music…..!

 

Doo dododododo dum!!!!!!

The games have begun…………..again!