Chapter 11

This Shouldn't Work Out

Seungho’s POV

We all stayed behind, she told us to wait so we did. There was food all over, and we happily sat back and ate, well they did I had little amounts because of my diet but still I at enough. Songs were heard all the around backstage and sometimes we would get up and dance. Joon was being a pabo as usual and Mir was on his phone acting all professional and weird, Thunder was listening and watching Dara from the side of the stage and he kept cheering for her like it was real concert.

 

“You are fanboying like it’s the actual concert Thunder.”

“Yeah your point, she’s my sister of course I’m going to cheer real concert or practice!” he snapped and I scoffed at his outburst.

“Joonie what are you doing anyways?” he looked over and nodded randomly.

“oh I really don’t know I’m bored want to play a game or something?” He asked hopefully and kept poking my stomach lightly and I got irritated and agreed.

“What game?”  Joon thought for a little and snapped.

“We can play the multiplication game!” he got excited and asked the others to play and they nodded well except Mir who was still on his phone, Thunder took a little break from his fanboying and also agreed to play the game with us.

 

The game seemed really long, I thought it would end quickly because every time we play this game Joon messes up quicker than expected, and everyone else gets confused at first. But everyone was doing good this time around, we all laughed when others would falter and then belt out the answer before they’d lose. As we played the girls finished their practice and walked off together and stared at us in a circle, Dara smiled seeing Joon still in the game, Thunder must’ve told her about Joon’s bad history. Her smile was so cute and I couldn’t stop looking at it, she started laughing and fell down, what was so funny? Everyone was looking at me laughing,

 

“OUT! You are out!” G.O called at me and laughed some more.

“What I don’t even know what you said!” I debated

“Well whose fault is that hyung? You shouldv’e been paying attention.” Joon was laughing again and I groaned, are you serious I lost that quick!

 

“Pay attention next time Seungho-sshi, what got you to lose focus so much anyways?” I couldn’t just flat out say oh well you have a pretty smile and you are beautiful and I want you to be my girlfriend! Obviously that wasn’t going to happen.

 

“ I was thinking about our upcoming tour!” I snapped and nodded, she looked at me funny and then pushed me playfully.

“Well okay then, random time to think about that but whatever anyways come one we are taking a break before the concert."

She pulled me along and we stopped in front of the others, Joon was talking to Bom and Cheondung was talking to CL, they both were goofing off, making faces and playing games. When it comes to CL she is professional and charismatic but when with people she is close with or knows really well she will goofy and funny, always cracking jokes and playing games. I think because of that Joonie likes her a little only I know and Onew obviously and some Of Beast probably. He likes a lot of idols I think, Joon is very childish and young at heart you can tell so when he is in a relationship he gives it his all so I hope it works out for him when he does date.

I was away in my own dreamland for a little bit but snapped out of it and decided to talk to Dara who was just on her phone.

 

"Yah! Ms. Antisocial why are you sitting in a corner, when there are a thousand chairs all over?"

 

"Maybe I like floors! What if the chairs are too hard, what if I'm scared of light, maybe I'm a vampire? So many questions so little answers my dear Seungho-sshi. Don't worry about me."

 

Her response made me laugh and she continued onto her phone still on the floor in the dark corner, where no one else could see unless you came really close. I walked over to everyone else and still saw Joon and CL talking, Mir was actually talking to someone this time around, Bom was dancing and Thunder and Mir copied her and soon Byunghee joined in, Minzy was dancing with them also. I always end up laughing when we are all together, comedy always comes out when we are all joined at one place, I still didn't think we would be as close as we are, but somehow we manage I love times like these no pressures at all.

I sat down and pulled out my phone to check the news and such, I check most the time to see what's new in the kpop idol world....

 

  • Heechul is BACK! Hope to see lots of him soon!!

  • Wow look what G-Dragon did this time, tattoos all day everyday!

  • Sandara Park of 2ne1 and Onew of Shinee dating? Maybe?

  • Exo wins another award for Growl! Put it on me!

 

Wait WHAT? Dara and Onew this can't be! I clicked on the link quickly and the screen took forever to load, but once it did I read over everything that was there.

 

The lovely Sandara Park is Taken?

 

Miss Sandara Park the forever young singer of big time 2ne1 is said to be taken by none of then than the Tofu Dubu Onew Condition Lee Jinki of Shinee!

 

Sources told us that they saw them at a food place together alone, it wasn't formfilming because where are the cameras? Exactly there arent any! Later on we witnessed them holding hands while walking out together!! At the airport when 2ne1 was heading to Japan for a concert she was texting someone with a smile on her face, and other sources back in Korea they saw Onew texting at the exact saame time with a big smile on, is it just a coincedence or what?

 

I read through the artice and my face was frozen. My chances of anything was crushed and I also felt bad for her having all her business out for everyone to know! But mainly I couldn't believe it, when I looked up the girls were gone and screams were heard and I found out they were performing. Even though this was important information I decided not to tell anyone because they'd all freak out especially Thunder, maybe she already told him? Quietly sitting my phone down I closed my eyes for a little because my started to hurt from the cheers and the news I just received via internet.

 

" You okay hyung?" Joon walked over and set his phone down and sat next to me.

 

"I'm fine, just a little headache no worries." I nodded and smiled at him so he knew I was okay. He squinted a little and looked over me but shrugged then took his phone and got up.

 

When I opened my eyes again I noticed everyone aimlessly moving around and people moving all around trying to do the effects and other things for the stage. I picked up my phone and turned it on, their was a picture of us at our first stage. Wait isn't my background a picture of my brother and I? Maybe I changed it and can't remember. I checked through the phone and noticed numbers of people I dont have, I don't have Shinee's number, or Tiffanys number! This isn't my phone this is Joon's which means he has my phone! Wait a minute its all cool, I laid back and closed my eyes again but soon opened them back up when I heard a loud voice none other than the Lee Joon.

 

"Bwoh! Is this real?" His eyes were wide and he scratched his head with confusion written all over his face.

"Is what real hyung?" Mir and Thunder walked over and saw the screen, Mir put his hand over his mouth dramatically and unnecessarily, and Thunder stayed quiet and walked away, sat down and closed his eyes. We were all confused by his actions, either he already knew or he was really angry and wanted to be calm as possible. All of this happened while 2ne1 performed on stage happily with charisma.