Chapter 1

This Shouldn't Work Out

[Sandara's POV]

Curse you Gaettong-ah(dog poop), why do you have to win almost every game, now I have to move from my place just to drop this stupid cake off. I thought in my head.

I wa on my way to Cheondung's place to drop off his winners cake. We made a bet to see who would win this game the prize being a cake that says that the winner is great and is better. That cake costs a lot of money, the game was the multiplication game. Okay first I want to start off saying I am great at multiplication, but he said a hard problem and I had to answer it or I was out so I took a guess I was one number off, ONE! He is so evil but fair is fair.

I was finally at his place and I rang the doorbell and four faces met mine. I was a little confused at first but I figured out they were probably the rest of MBLAQ. I remember Gaettong-ah telling me about his group but since I've been traveling with the girls I haven't met them yet till now. I tried waving but almost dropped the cake so I stopped I introduced myself and asked to go inside.

Anyong haseyo,  je ireumeun Sandara Park imnida! I said

Anyong, we are MBLAQ! They all said.

So what brings you here? One of them asks.

Well guy I don't know the name of, I am here to drop off a cake to my brother Gaet.. I mean Cheondung. I explained

Oh, and my name is Seungho, I am the leader.

My name is Jung Byunghee, but you can call me G.O!

My name is Lee Changsun, but you can call me LeeJoon.

My name is Bang Cheol Yong I am the maknae!  Oh but you can call me Mir for short!

Oh okay, what parts do you guys play in the band? I asked

Well I am lead vocal, Mir is rap, Seungho is vocal, and LeeJoon is one of the main dancers and vocal. G.O said.

Oh okay so do you guys know when Cheondung is getting back?

Yeah he should be around in a few minutes, he was voted to get food. LeeJoon said

YAH! Why are you making my brother run errands for you grown men? I said a little angry

WAE, he lost the game so he was voted we didn't plan it! LeeJoon added

Whatever, I'll help my brother get revenge dont you worry, where is the bathrooom? I said bluntly.

Down the hall to the left. Mir told me.

Okay, thanks. I said back.

 

As I saw them turn to each other and start talking I dashed to someones room and I assumed was Seungho's and LeeJoon's. I had secret fart bombs for my brother but decided to get revenge for him. I placed them all around the room and then went to the other rooms luckily without them noticing. I dropped them in the bathroom and left out and back to the living room. They looked at me and noticed my huge smile that started to appear on my face. I'm assuming they expected I did something because they ran to all the rooms immedietly. I was ready to run when I couldn't find my shoes. As I searched one of them ran out and yelled my name.

SANDARA PARK, WHAT DID YOU DO IT SMELLS SO BAD!!! Seungho asked/yelled

I got revenge for my brother thats what I did HAHAHAHAH!! I laughed.

 

As I finally found my shoes that all started runnig toward me, but I couldn't run for the door because dark circles guy was blocking it so I was getting backed into a corner when they lifted me up ran towards the tub. I saw that it was almost full so I tried escaping but they were to strong.

Any last words before your soaked? Seungho asked in an evil tone

Yes, yes I do. I said calmly.

What is it? LeeJoon asked

HELP, HELP ME, SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE. I yelled

 

As soon as they were about to drop me I heard the door being unlocked so I screamed reallt loud again and then I heard running and I saw my beautiful brother who I loved beyond anything coming to my rescue. He started yelling.

AISH, YAH, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK YOURE DOING TO MY SISTER???? He yelled

SHE PUT FART BOMBS IN OUR ROOM, WHO KNOWS HOW LONG IT WILL SMELL!! mir added in.

PUT HER DOWN NOW!!!!!! He exclaimed

Okay whatever put her down guys. G.O added

 

I dusted myself off and ran to give Cheondung a big hug, one for saving me, two he's my brother so of course he is going to get a hug.

Aish, are you okay? Cheondung asked

Yeah Im fine, just being tortured by evil people especially dark clouds over there. Seungho glared at me.

Well good kinda, so lets go to the kitchen and talk and catch up! Cheondung said happily.


 

First chapter done, tell me what you think

Sorry if the korean is a little or off a lot, I am now learning the language so I only know a few phrases

<3<3<3<3<3