Chapter 12

This Shouldn't Work Out

2ne1 all came off stage breathless while fanning themselves. They ended the show a minute ago and went back and watched not in a creepy way though. CL was the first to notice us looking at them.....

"What's wrong you guys?" She looked confused and continued walking slowly towards the dressing rooms.

"Nothing really just we heard some news about Dara Noona." Mir and Joon looked towards them to see their reactions. Bom looked over quickly and opened her eyes wide, CL just stopped and waited, Dara was already changing in the room and so was Minzy.

"What news? Its probably wrong the news is always making something up about us!" She waved her hand at us and poked Joons arm.

"The news was about Dara and Onew!" Joon faked a gasp and covered his mouth pretending to be in shock.

"What about Dara and Onew?" Bom stepped closer to Joon and looked over at me.

"They are dating! How did you guys not know you are her sisters technically!" I laughed at Joons outburst and then went over to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Calm down, its not that serious, well it is but not for us, just let Dara explain, maybe the article is wrong." He looked at me like I was crazy and whispered something to me.

"I thought you liked her hyung, you  let her get away so quickly Seungho-sshi!" I looked at him and thought about what he said, I couldn't let that happen, but one thing I noticed was he forgot his honorifics!

"Um Joonie I hope you didn't forget who I am! I am you hyung, h y u n g, hyung remember that, and I will figure something out arasso!" I said hwaiting and threw up my fist with it, he patted my back and smiled returning a hwaiting to me.

Dara finished changing and once she stepped out and walked towards us everyone got quiet, you couldn't hear anything all the fans had left. She laughed and bowed to everyone randomly.

"Why did you bow, twin?" Bom was laughing at Daras random gesture and poked her arm.

"Because everyone was just standing there and staring at me so I did something but besides the point why is everyone staring at me?"

"Well why didn't you tell us you were dating someone!" CL yelled at Dara and she spit out the water she was drinking.

"What no I'm not! Who said that?" She looked at everyone and her eyes were huge waiting for someone to answer her question so Thunder walked over and spoke, I forgot he was here.

"Well noona a website told us! Why didn't you tell me noona? You tell me everything first before anyone, I know we have been distant lately only having a few times to talk but you could have found a way, but I hear this from a website! It really made me sad I didn't know." He pouted, and his face showed his sadness. He looked cute really but now wasn't the time. Dara looked at him and hugged him really tight.

"Doongie, I am sooo sorry but I didn't want anyone to know about this until the right time, the only reason Bom knows is from reading my text message!" She looked at Bom with a scowl and returned back to Thunder and everyone else.

"Chaerin, Minzy, Joon, Doongie I am really sorry, please forgive me!" She went to her knees and begged them for forgiveness. Minzy smiled and CL just patted her head like she was a puppy, Joon smiled at her, and Thunder smiled at his sisters cute antics.

"We forgive you, it's not that important really that you didn't tell us, you would've told us at one point I know." CL pulled Dara up and hugged her.

"Our Unnie is the cutest sometimes!" 2ne1 said altogether.

"I'm still angry!" Joon pouted cutely and crossed his arms.

"Why are you angry you weirdo!" I pushed him and he looked at me with his pout.

"My best friend didn't tell me! Onew has a lot of explaining to do!" He stomped away to the food table and shoved a cupcake into his mouth, one bite.

"Okay calm down Joonie oppa no time for you cute tantrums!" CL told him and put her arm around his shoulder.

Joon blushed and we all smiled at him, his crush on her is so noticeable, but I don't think she knows.

"How long has it been since you two started dating?" Minzy asked her with a smile.

"Only a few days really it was right after our first rehearsal/filming for our commercial. We went out to eat and he asked me to be his girlfriend."

"I thought you picked Minho as your ideal type from Shinee though?" G.O looked at her quickly then away, how did he know?

"I did but Onew is a different story okay I'll explain a different day, don't think you are on my good graces okay I still don't like you!" She punched his arm with a small amount of strength and he held his arm pretending it hurt.

You know what hurts more?" G.O let go of his arm and continued.

"What?" Dara looked at him and waited for his answer.

"Your strength you are as strong as a newborn baby!" He smiled evilly and started laughing.

"Yah! I am strong its just I didn't use all my strength mind you!" She got close to him like she was ready to battle.

"Yeah and pigs fly!" They went back and forth until CL and I pulled them away from each other we laughed at their childness and continued talking amongst ourselves. Soon enough we had to leave because we had practice and different schedules in the morning.

"Well we will see you guys another time." Bom waved to all of us and CL hugged each of us, causing Joon to blush again.

"Be careful on your way back arasso! We will be back in Korea in a day tomorrow we are going around shopping and such! Peace." CL but up a peace sign and showed her swag and we all walked out.


Sorry for the delay again a busy beginning of the week so I didn't have time:-(

 

We Got Married: Kpop Edition Roleplay!

Check that out^^^^^^