Chapter 9

This Shouldn't Work Out

"Okay girls I opened it!" They all swarmed around me and started laughing. "Aigoo its not funny!" my cheeks were hot, I sat there and looked at it maybe I was imagining it...yeah that's it! I looked back down and nope the name was still there! "Of all people." I said aloud, "See it's meant to be Dara!" CL patted my back and smiled. "Who is the other guy though we all know Onew but who is Zhang Yixing?" Bom asked. "Well I don’t really know him but he's apart of the group EXO, he's apart of EXO-M, he's Chinese." I stated that to her. "Ah lets look him up!" Bom ran to the computer and typed it in, she clicked on different pictures and she thought he was cute. "How is it that everytime a company picks Dara?" Bom asked highly upset and with mock anger. "Like every single time and every single time it's with cute people, it's not fair!" Bom ran over and tackled me we both flew onto the floor and she playfully hit me, all I did was sit back and laugh. This isn't really new one of us is always tackling someone else. "Come on I need sleep, all this noise won't help, and Dara it looks like you have to the commercial thing at about 5:00pm." CL handed the paper to me and my eyes went wide and I gasped, are you kidding me first they make me wake up early to get a schedule they could have emailed and then they make me work on a day off!! SM is on a different level, but I guess business is business gotta get used to it. I shrugged and continued getting up and going to my room. Once I was inside my room I texted Thunder, he was awake I knew because he texted me hey can't sleep:-/ I laughed a little my poor baby brother I wish I could help him through his early schedules my baby bro doesn't deserve it too much work! Now GO on the other hand deserved to work day and night Joonie also!

 

From: Gaettong:-D

How's it going?

To: Gaettong:-D

It's going good, why can't you sleep?

From: Gaettong:-D

I don't know I guess since Rain is coming back soon I'm a little excited we all missed him!!:-D

To: Gaettong:-D

Oh I forgot he's being discharged in a little!! You should throw him a party!!

From: Gaettong:-D

Already have it planned and 2ne1 is invited and so is 2pm.....ik weird right but since Junho and him look like twins we invited them plus GO is friends with Taecyeon! Oh and Joon invited Onew so Shinee is coming and Rains friends and girlfriend!! Why can't you sleep?

To: Gaettong:-D

I don't know really like maybe because of the new CF i'm filming later or because I'm weird.......

From: Gaettong:-D

What CF?

To: Gaettong:-D

Oh I'm in a CF with Onew and Lay from SM........of all people Onew:-/

From: Gaettong:-D

Chincha? Wow meant to be noona I guess!!:-P

To: Gaettong:-D

YAHHH!!! Why does everyone keep saying that!!! Lol its nothing a small crush is all!!

From: Gaettong:-D

Just kidding noona! I'm tired now you are good at tiring people out:-)

To: Gaettong:-D

What's that supposed to mean? Nvm anyways okay sleep well, eat well and I'll see you soon hopefully:-) I love you thunder<3

From: Gaettong:-D

Just kidding again and I love you too see you soon, stick with Onew he seems protective and friendly trustworthy!! Anyeong✌

To: Gaettong:-D

Anyeong!

Once the conversation was over I became really tired thankfully. I needed all the sleep I could get considering I had to wake up later for the CF, I fell asleep after a few minutes.

I woke up on the floor, I guess I must've fell off in my deep sleep. My alarm hadn't woken me up so I don't know what did.  The girls were all in the living room and my eyes were still blurry from the sleep. I looked at the clock on my phone and it was 4:45. WAIT WHAT!! This thing starts at 5:00 and I'm just waking up, why didn't they tell me!!! I jumped up and rushed to get ready I didn't put makeup on because I'd be getting it when I was at the shoot.

Rushing wasn't really difficult because we are used to it considering Bom always took forever to get ready. Finally at the shoot every stared at me the director looked angry, SM man (what I call him) also looked a little angry. Onew and Lay I'm pretty sure that was him, they were smiling and joking around. I smiled awkwardly and looked down,"Dara!! Hey!!"  Onew called me over and Lay just smiled, he's probably so sweet! Onew smiled brightly, "Hey Dara how's it going for 2ne1?" "Perfect we have a new song coming out soon! Hows Shinee?" He thought then answered "we are doing good going to Japan soon, oh this is my friend Lay, Lay this is Sandara Park!" He introduced us and he shook my hand and bowed. "I know her she sung I am the best and fire!!" He started dancing and I laughed a little, Onew stopped him and he smiled. He is so adorable! "How old are you Lay?" I asked because he seemed young judging by how he acts....."I'm 21! What about you?" He smiled again, "You know shouldn't bring up a girls age." He frowned, "sorry!" "Its no problem I don't mind other girls might so be careful and I'm 28." His mouth dropped and he stared. "Stop staring Xing, it's rude!" Onew hit his head and he bowed again. "I'm sorry it's just you look really young not that you are old but yeah." "It's okay!" You are really pretty." He blushed and looked away. "COME ON WE ARE STARTING!" The director yelled and it scared us making us jump.

We got our lines, the CF is advertising Etude their new lipstick, by new I mean there was new colors and tones. I'm playing the girl who likes these two guys and wants them to notice her so when she puts the lipstick on and blows a kiss in their direction they will notice her. I'm not really surprised I did this before kinda with Shinee without Onew I guess now they want me to do it again with Onew. I looked up and he was looking at me and blushing a little, I didn't blush this time around only because I'm used to it acting is a given for me. So now I know that I'm going to actually kiss Onew and Lay is gonna kiss me on the cheek, so yes just like before. We got our makeup done and our wardrobe and went on set. The first part was me walking toward my school and falling into a little hole. The lipstick is supposed to be shining and glowing.

The Commercial Scene 1

"Ugh stupid, where did this hole come from!" I dusted myself off and stood up, "at least I can get out easily", I then look down and notice the lipstick. "Hmmm what's this?" I look at the tube and their is writing,

When put on your dreams will come true with one blown kiss!

"Seriously......I'm too gullible such lies!" I climbed up with the lipstick and headed to classes quickly as to not be late.

Walking into homeroom and noticed the most popular boy in my grade, he had dimples and the cutest smile. He danced all the time and girls loved him, too bad he never noticed me. I took my seat and stared at the lipstick "Maybe it does work? I guess the only way to find out is to test it!" I thought to myself then took off the cap. I looked at it a little more and finally put some on it tingled and sparkled, I blew a kiss towards him and waited. After a few seconds nothing happened, I was confused, the stupid lipstick lied! Class started and I was bored as usual, my head was on my hand. I stared straight ahead until I saw someone get up "are you okay?" The teacher asked the boy, he nodded and turned towards me, his dimples were showing and he walked towards me and leaned down "Young man sit down right now!" The teacher yelled at him and he ignored her and looked into my eyes, I closed them shut and felt his lips on my cheek. I gasped and held where he kissed.

End of Scene 1

The scene ended with a close up of us then a close up of me. Everyone clapped and we thanked everyone, "see you all next time!" SM man and the director said together. We packed up our stuff and got ready to leave

As I walked out Onew lightly pulled me back "hey Dara do you wanna go out to eat?" He asked nicely. "Uhm.....it's not like I have anything to do so sure is Lay coming?" "No he has to wake up early tomorrow for practice." He explained while playing with his fingers. "Oh okay lets go now then!"

At the market place we ate lots of food, Onew even got chicken ah his love for it is on a different level! I started to notice again how cute and friendly he was, also I've noticed his new confidence. "Dara......dara......." He was calling me "ahh I'm sorry, in my own world I guess." He laughed and we continued walking, I saw a candy store and decided I needed to buy some for the girls, inside I noticed like all types of candy even some American candy! "Aigoo, which to choose I don't know, too many choices!!" I pinched the bridge of my nose and tilted my head up. "Cute." Onew whispered but I heard but pretended  not to.

Even though it was hard I finally found the candy I wanted so did Onew. We were walking when Onew tripped and lost his balance somehow he pulled me down! I landed on top of him and he looked up at me dazed and blushing. I looked down at him awkwardly, so cute! In the position for a little because we both found it awkward, I got up and he pushed himself up. There was something in his hair and I reached for it, suddenly there were arms on my waist and I was pulled into him and he kissed me on the cheek. Gasping I pulled away and looked down and blushed. "Dara I've liked you for awhile and I kinda couldn't help myself so will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me with a hopeful smile. I like him, he's my ideal type, and we've talked a lot people don't really know though. My brain was trying to say no because we both have work and other things but my mouth was another thing! "Yes I will." His smile was bigger than the universe and he hugged me tightly, "but just know this is a secret no one needs to know except for your group okay promise!" I smiled at him and we both headed towards the car. I wonder how this will work out?

 


I did this on the go so I really don't know how it turned out sorry plus I'm a little mad about something but anyways heres and update!!