Chapter 6: My bodyguard

Call Me Her Bodyguard 사랑의 보디 가드~!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Yi Jung's POV

"Done!" Ga eul said with a smile as she paste the plaster on my finger.

"Gomawo." I said. Ottoke.. It's so awkward now >.< 

*beep My phone vibrated. I checked and realised i got a text mesage from Jun Pyo. 

To: Yi Jung
Hey bro, watch out for your little princess. You have a group of angry fangirls from what happen this morning. 

Aish. I cursed. I knew this would happen. It was to a point that it was annoying evethough I enjoyed the attention.

"Since your okay now I will get going. See you around!" Ga eul said as she hugged her books and wrapped her arms
around them.

"Wait!" I called out. I knew she was going to get attacked somehow.

"hm? what's wrong?" Ga eul turned around.

"Ani, I- wanna walk together?" I offered. I couldn't think of what else to say.

"Oh! NONONO! Never, I'm going to get into so much trouble with your fans. You caused me enough trouble already! I dont want no more of your nonsense. I just want to peacefully go through my day." Ga eul said as she let out a breathe after talking so fast. 

"And now if you would excuse me.. ANNYEONG!" She said as she sped off.
eh? Was my reaction. I didn't know what to say but everyone had lessons now so I figured she would be safe for now. 

Arraso 
I replied Jun Pyo.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GA eul's POV

"JANDI AH!" I spotted Jandi and ran after her after my lesson. "SO how is it going for you and Jun Pyo?" I asked her. I saw her smile so big I knew something had happen.

"He was really nice to me ^.^" Jandi said with a big smile. 

"Jinja? Good for you!" I said, Im glad that Jandi is getting along with her crush but I hope she doesn't misunderstand anything. 
"Yah, so how was that jerk for you?" Jandi questioned with her eyebrows raised.

"Huh? That, It was okay." I said, It was true, nothing too bad or too good happen. 
I decided to go dance for awhile before going home. Maybe after everyone leaves because I like the feeling of an empty school. Eventhough it's a little creepy, I feel free as I know there is no one watching me. I finished up and off the lights in the studio.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   As I walked to my locker, I felt something unusual. I felt like someone was watching me. Oh who am I kidding, it's not like
am in a horror movie and some spy action series. 
  I opened my locker, just stuffing my god-damn heavy books inside and suddenly. A whole pail of water landed straight on me from on top. It was right in the middle of winter and I was soaked with icy cold water. 
"Serves her right! She doesn't deserve such attention from Yi Jung. Haha" I heard laughters and mummers coming from the level on top. I was too cold to react, as I looked up I saw them ready to throw yet another pail. I shut my eyes, I wanted to avoid it but I froze there. A pair of arms wrapped my shoulders and swag me aside. *SPLASH* the water spilled beside me.
"Yah, gwenchana?"
As soon as that voice spoke, I heard all the girls above run away.
"huh?" I opened my eyes, rubbed it twice and saw Yi Jung. Of course, who else would it be.
"Ah, ye. Gomawo." I said, then i realised that he was hugging me, tight. I broke free and bend down to get my bag.
Then something covered my shoulders, it felt warm and nice. Yi Jung gave me his jacket. I would refuse and give it back but it was warm and that's something I really need now. 
"Gomawo, but your jacket will get wet. Mian." I said as i continued to pack my books.
"Ani, gwenchana..." He said awkwardly.
The atmosphere was so awkward because he just stood there and stare at me. 
"Ah, aren't you cold? You can have your jacket back." I said, as I twisted round and tried to remove the jacket but he held my wrist.
"Ani, you need it more than me." Yi Jung smiled.
"That, erm- okay, thank you." I smiled back. 

"I'll take you home, since it's already late and cold outside." Yi Jung offered. 

"Ani! Ani! I will wet your car. I can't! I can just cab!" Ga eul said as she step back in protest.

"It's okay, let's go!" He pulled me and I just quietly followed. I knew it wasn't nice of me to get a ride but well, I needeed one anyways... I wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter