chapter 20: Tell me that you like her

Call Me Her Bodyguard 사랑의 보디 가드~!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




Author's POV

[continuation of the day from last chapter]

Ga eul attended school per normal. It was lunch break as Ga eul walked down the hallway to her locker. 

Yi Jung went to school after finishing his conversation with Eun Jae. It was lunch break the time he reached school. He walked down the hallway to his studio.
 

Ga eul was in deep thoughts Eun jae. She couldn't pay attention in class the whole time. She was distracted, distracted by the fact that she was affected so badly by Eun jae's presence. She felt weak thinking about it as she close her eyes and sigh.

Yi Jung was in deep thoughts about what he said to Eun Jae. He was annoyed how he has hurt the girl he once loved. He couldn't understand why he did that, neither could he understand why he doesn't love her anymore.

Unknowingly these two troubled souls met in the middle of their tracks. They both stop. Ga eul looked up to find Yi Jung staring at her with tired eyes. She bowed slightly as she changed her direction and walked pass him. Yi Jung looked at her as she stared at him, for some reason, he had an instinct to stop her, reaching out his hand and pulled her by the wrist. Under Yi Jung's control, they both headed out to the school's garden. 

Ga eul's POV

We both sat there awkwardly, a good distance apart from each other on the bench. I didn't dare to move. All I could do was play with my fingers, bite my lips and occasionally glanced at him. Unable to take it anymore, I popped a question...

"Do you have.. something to say?" I asked awkwardly, nervously tapping my toes on the garden path. Yi Jung tilted his head slightly and glanced at me. Uncomfortably, I shifted my eyes somewhere else. Yi Jung sighed and tilted his head back.

"Does love last foreve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter