Chapter 7: More fangirl troubles

Call Me Her Bodyguard 사랑의 보디 가드~!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Ga eul's POV

As usual, I walked into school like every other day. Except today, there were more judging eyes. I knew what happen. Everyone must have been gossiping about me and Yi Jung. *sneeze* I must have gotten a cold from yesterday. But I didn't really bother *sneeze* Aish, yea it bothers me.

"Aww, poor thing must have caught a cold." I looked up. A ty looking group of girls surrounded in front of me. 

"Yea, must be freezing yesterday huh?" Another girl spoke. I regonise them, those jealous fangirls. 

I glared at them while trying to walk past them. 

"No no, not so fast, you explain what's going on with you and Yi Jung!" they demanded.

"Nothing. There isn't anything going on. Have him all you want. I didn't do anything so let me go." I said glaring at her.
'
"He cares for you, and it annoys me how such a b*tch like you can catch his attention." one of the girls stepped foward. 

To be honest, I was scared of her. But I didn't want to show it. A part of me wished Yi Jung was here. another part of me wished that I had the courage to fight back. I probably knew that I had to fight for myself.

"An attention seeking b*tch like you would never catch his attention, you !" I shouted back in her face. It actually felt quite relieving.

"What did you call me? You have no right to call me that."  I saw her hands raised and she was preparing a hard slap.

These rich spoilt brats, so annoying. It was annoying but I feared her slap. I shut my eyes, ready for the impact. Suddenly footsteps came by, *slap* I heard the sound at the side of my ears. 

"Do you want to die?!" Jandi shouted. I could tell from her voice. I immediately opened my eyes and saw an uproaring fight. 
I immediately jumped and grabbed Jandi to prevent her from hurting anyone but she was already preparing to kick her . 

"I'm not scared of you! How dare you slap me. I, Hani, is no push over! You got that?" She composed herself after Jandi's slap and ran forward landing another slap of Jandi's left cheek. Her other fellow s joined in. 

"Jandi ah!" I leaped foward trying to get her out of the fight but it was 2 against 4, what am I suppose to do? The fight got intense that half the school had flooded the hallway to see what was going on. The whole school was shouting and cheering for Hani. Not surprising, she was rich and popular. unlike me and Jandi. I felt so helpless, Jandi was already injured and I couldn't fight back.

"STOP IT!" I heard a voice call from behind. 
Everyone turned and saw it was Jun Pyo, followed by the other 3 of his friends. Hani saw that Jun Pyo was coming, and being her she immediately ran foward to him. 

"Oppa! They bullied me!" She cried as she pointed to me and Jandi. I ignored that part as I went forth to help Jandi up. 

"You do that one more time, your dead." Jun Pyo said. Eh? I turned around and saw him rushing towards Jandi. 

"Yah! Gwenchana?" He said as he carried Jandi. He turend to me "I'll take her to the sick bay, you take her things there." And he hurried off.  

Huh? omo? What's with that? Don't tell me- Aww, but that was so sweet. I stood there like an idiot. And so was Hani. She was speechless and embarassed. I was quite happy at that sight of her being totally rejected. I mentally laughed like an idiot but I remained composed. What to do now? I questioned. Oh right Jandi! I immediately bend down and pack out stuff that has fallen during the wrestle. 

"You alright?" Yi Jung bend down and stared right into my eyes. OMO I got a shock, but luckily it wasn't obvious, I hope. But then I realised that the fight and yesterday's incident was because of him. 

"Ani, I would only be if maybe other than lab, we don't talk at all. Because I would probably never have a day of peace if you keep being so nice to me. And if you would excuse me," I got up with Jandi's belongings and bowed 90 degrees before turning around, heading for the sick bay. He held my wrist, preventing me from walking on, I expected that. I shook i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter