Chapter 8: Partners again?

Call Me Her Bodyguard 사랑의 보디 가드~!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Ga eul's POV

Yet another dreadful day of school. School doesn't seem fun anymore, boring classes, gossiping girls. It . Thoughts ran through my mind until I heard someone call my name.

"Ga eul ah! Over here! Ga eul ah!" A faint voice called, I turned around to find a tall guy wearing specs. He was hiding in a corner after the row of lockers. 

"Huh? You are?" Then I looked closely and realised. "Omo! Sunbae, what's wrong with you today?"



"You know you said Jandi likes guys with straight hair? And geeks. Well I can't change my height but-" Jun Pyo said while bending his knees. "So? Does her ideal man look something like that?" He gave an awkward smile.

I laughed. It was so hilarious, the best thing was it happened overnight. 

"Sunbae, you like her don't you?" I asked, still laughing.

"Ani, I-" He scratched his head. I waited for his reply but the whole situation was too hilarious i just burst out laughing.

"Sunbae, you got caught. Hahahaha" I said, I played this joke long enough. I decided to be serious now.

"I got caught? Oh yea. I did huh." Jun Pyo sighed. "But by any chance Jandi mentioned about me to you before?" He quickly asked.

"Why not? She loves you to death, it's annoying how your the only topic she can talk about now." I let it out. It was true, ever since school started Jun Pyo had been the only topic we have been talking about?

"Jinja? You're not joking right?" Jun Pyo's face lit up. 

"Ani, I joked enough already!" I started laughing again as I stared at his make over.

"Huh? Since when did you jok- Oh! You tricked me didn't you?" Oh my, he's just as slow as Jandi, perfect couple.

"Sunbae, aren't you a little too slow? haha!" 

He gave me the >.< face. "Anyways, is Jandi alright from yesterday?" He added.

"mm, I called her last night, but she decided to rest at home for the day." I casuaully said but I didn't know Jun Pyo planned something right after my sentence. 

"Sunbae?" I called as I saw him in deep thoughts. "If there is nothing else, I shall get going!" I turned around and was about to leave.

"Yah, wait. Do you think you can give me Jandi's address? Maybe I can you know, visit her or something?" Jun Pyo asked as he bit his lower lips waiting for my reply.

"I'll think about it." 

"Yah! Just give it to me!" He demanded.

"Or else?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Or else, I will kick you out of this school." He finished fiercely.

"Hmm, fine with me." I said as I turned aroudn and walked away. I knew it wasn't going to happen and it wouldn't be the end of this conversation.

"Hey hey, fine, what do you want in exchange for the address?" I thought hard upon hearing that. What do I need? Money? No too shameless, Be my servant? Nah, too mainstream. 

"Sunbae, you can send me home after school tommorow." I said. What? I didn't know what I was saying but fine with me cause I don't have to walk home tommorow since I have practice till late.

"That's it? You can't think of anything more creative?" He said in a sarcarstic tone.

"Hmm, That's it? Not creative enough? Okay then forget it, Annyeong!" I smiled and turned away for the third time.

"Heyy yah! Okay fine, Give it to me!" I smirked as I heard him say that.
-------------------------------------
Yi Jung's POV

I walked across the main hall, hoping to run into her, I didn't know why, I just wanted to see her. But another person caught my sight, this tall guy, he looks so familiar. Jun Pyo?

"Yah! Jun Pyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter