Chapter 15: JaeKyung!

Call Me Her Bodyguard 사랑의 보디 가드~!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Ga eul's POV

"Where is it?" I tried to look for my file in the library. "Oh found it!" I pulled out my file from under the chair. I swept it with a few , dumped it in my bag and headed out.
I looked at my watch, realising it was close to nine. I better get home quick! I decided to take the short cut down the back alley to get to the bus stop. 

I approached the entrance of the dark alley. A shiver went down my spine, a part of me told myself that this isn't a good idea, however I had to rush home. Aish! I started running across, not knowing whether it was a good choice or not. I prayed inside that I would get to the other end safely but it was broken when I halted in front of two men. I shivered at the sight of them knowing that nothing good was going to happen.

"Hey babe, want to hang out?" One of them said. I didn't think twice and run away the other direction.

"Hey! Come back!" They starting chasing. I ran as hard. I felt so scared I could feel cold sweat dripping down from my forehead. Suddenly, my ankle gave way as I fell to the ground. It was just nice that the men caught up. I kept thinking how dumb I was, yet again! What was wrong with me the whole day today? Hasn't anything gone right? As I was deep in my thoughts, I didn't realise one of the men had held my wrist tightly as he tried to drag me along with him. 

"Yah! YAH! Let go!" I struggled but it was to no avail. 
"Yah! You better let go!" A voice behind called out. It was a lady's voice. I turned around and found a short hair girl, rolling her luggage towards my direction. She seemed fearless at all when she approached the guys but I feared that she wasn't their match at all. As she walked closer, her features were clearer to me, she had a pretty face, skinny and actually she was quite good looking. I stared at her as she grabbed the guy's hand by the wrist and swang it of my hand. I was taken back by that action. Soon enough a fight broke out.

"Yah! How dare you mess with me!" One of the guy hissed.
"I dare! Bring it on." She said it in such a cool way she somehow became my idol already. However I expected to see a very violent scene in front of me, I wanted to stop them but I knew there was basically nothing I could do! I shut my eyes, but to my surprise the mysterious girl handled it so well! She soon brought down the two guys to their knees. A wide smirk formed on her face. Woah! She was so cool! 

"Yah! You! Gwenchana?" She looked back at me. She said it so suddenly I needed to compose myself from what has happen ealier. It was so sudden like a fast nightmare, but was such a scare. 

"I-" Before I could answer I saw one of the men grabbing a stick nearby. Though he was weak and already on his knees, I could tell he was deterined to launch a final attack. I couldn't control myself but my natural instinct was to help save the mysterious girl, moreover she did save me just now. I launched foward, pushing her aside. We both landed flat on our backs, I guess we were okay but suddenly I felt a hard knock against my ankle. The stick hit right against my ankle. I screamed but luckily the man laid back unconcious after that hit. My eyes were shut and my face cringed in pain.

"Yah! Are you okay? Gwenchana?" The mysterious girl asked. I could hear her faint voice beside me. She helped my back into a sitting position. We both walked away to a safer place. 
"Erm, yea. Gomawo!" I said, trying to put aside the fact my ankle hurt really badly.
"What thank you? I should be the one saying thank you!" The girl said. It was obviously not the case, if she wasn't there it would have been more than a swollen ankle.
"Ani! You helped me first, you were so cool just now!" I recalled that moment I saw her fight with the guys, it was two against one but it was hands down her win!
"Haha! I guessed I had no choice since young. I had to learn self-protection. Oh! Do you attend Shinhwa arts school?" She asked. I thought it was random but she seemed like a friendly and nice person.
"Mm! But I'm not rich like the other kids. By the way, how do I address you?" I asked, hoping not to sound creepy but I wanted to know her name, and who she was.
"My name is Jaekyung, I guess i'm older than you, soooo Jaekyung Unnie?!" She said excitiedly, I don't know what was with her excitement. But I felt happy to be able to chat with her, not realising we were in the middle of a dark, creepy and smelly alley.

"Ah." I let out a little sound as my ankle started to hurt again. 
"Your ankle is hurting? Oh Mianhae! Wait a minute!" Jaekyung unnie said as she whipped out the mobile phone. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yi Jung's POV

I sat down with Jun Pyo at the club. We had our usual as we talked about school stuff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter