Chapter 24: Smelling Trouble

Call Me Her Bodyguard 사랑의 보디 가드~!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yi Jung's POV

I pulled over at a Japanese restaurant. Nothing too fancy, just nice to get a breather out of school without making Ga eul feel uncomfortable with a restaurant too high class for a lunch break. 

"We are here. Are you still in shock?" I questioned, signalling the first conversation we had the whole car ride. Poor girl went through so many emotions today, I didn't want to too much during the ride here.

"No..no, no I'm okay.." Ga eul said, as she slowly unbuckled her seat belt. I chuckled at her and we both headed into the restaurant. I just knew her silence just meant she was still too touched to speak. I did well didn't I?

After we settled, I saw her scanned the place with a confused look on her face. I leave her curious self to analyze the area while I ordered. I come here so often I didn't even need the menu, it was just instinctive to order. I already knew what Ga eul wants anyways, this girl eats a grand total of 10 dishes in the world. 

"Sunbae, do you come here often? You seem like a regular... but this doesn't seem very posh." Ga eul questioned. I giggled. 

"Ya, I come here pretty often, or I used to, I used to always come with-" I paused. I used to always come here with Eun Jae. This was her favourite quiet place to come eat Japanese food. Guilt rushed all over me to think that this was the first place I thought of when I was contemplating where to bring Ga eul out for lunch.

"Sunbae..?" Ga eul called me out of my train of thoughts.

"Oh, sorry. I meant I always came here with the boys actually." I lied. "We don't always eat at posh places you know, we can be quite simple people." I kept taking my lie further, this was bad. "Just like our lounge, it really doesn't have much." I stopped myself from explaining further.

"Well.. I wouldn't know, I haven't been in there.." Ga eul said softly but saracastically. I chuckled. I don't know why everything she does or say is just so adorable. This must be the honeymoon period of our relationship. But I couldn't phantom the thought of ever getting annoyed at this face. I mean, other than when we first met. BUT that was different.

"Are you blaming me for not bringing you in?" I took this chance to divert the topic away from the restaurant. 

"No, I just.. I was just wondering if I could ever be able to befriend your friends. Even your lounge is so damn exclusive." She said, as the food came one dish at a time. That distracted her worry for a bit as I saw her face lit up at the dishes I ordered for her. Good job me, I got it all right.

---------------------------------------------

Ga eul's POV

"Omg, I'm so full, I'm so happy!" I exclaimed. I gave Yi Jung a huge smile and heart fingers to show my appreciation.

"I'm glad, let's go back to school!" Yi Jung hurried me out of the restaurant. There was no reason to be upset, but I looked at the watch and it was only one thirty in the afternoon, my classes start at three, what's the rush? This guy doesn't even attend class! Even more reason to not be in a rush back to school.

"Sunbae, why are you in such a rush? We just ate, we could have digested our food in the restaurant!" I said as we walked towards his car. 

"Because your classes start at three!" He replied. That is exactly my point! I mentally exclaimed. He looked over, and gave me another one of those smile.

"I want to bring you somewhere before that." He said. Honestly, I would agree to go anywhere with you with that smile. I grinned at that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter