Chapter 11: Trip

Call Me Her Bodyguard 사랑의 보디 가드~!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Ga eul's POV

Jun Pyo Sunbae promised me a whole month of rides home if I get Jandi to go on the trip. It wasn't hard since she's all over Jun Pyo anyways.

"Jandi ah! Let's go!" I grabbed her hand as the bell rang which meant school was over. 
"Huh? Where?" Jandi asked curiously?
"Jun Pyo organized a trip in Gangwon-do! Ski trip! How's that? Hurry!" I dragged her out of the gate.
"Trip? A trip? YAH! HOW ABOUT SCHOOL!" Jandi screamed but I didn't care about her.

As we went a bit further away from the gate, a huge limo waited outside.
"Annyeong!" Jun Pyo said with a bright smile. Along side him was obviously the other F4. Yi Jung was there too. I felt a tinge of awkwardness so I stuck close to Jandi. 

As we got in to the car, I tried my best to avoid Yi Jung, also trying my best to stay close to Jandi but Jun Pyo keeps talking and making her go closer to him. Awkwardness was everywhere. I couldn't help but wanted to get out. I was busy with my thoughts and had not adjusted myself to sit properly before the car sped off. 
Bang! I hit my head against the window. Oh so embarassing! I thought.

"Yah, you okay?" Yi Jung asked. I jumped again. Omo! Why is he sitting beside me? I felt so weird since I was awkwardly close to him. "hmm? Yea.." I said rubbing my sore head.

"What's wrong with you today? You look so awkward.." Yi Jung said, trying to strike a conversation.
"Ani! I'm fine.." I nodded and looked away, awkwardly.

The rest of the ride was pretty quiet except for Jandi and Jun Pyo who seemed to get closer. Close enough to start arguing.


Yi Jung's POV

The ride was so long and boring. I looked over at Woo bin who was probably texting one of his girls, then Ji Hoo who fell asleep. I glanced over to my side and saw Ga eul also sleeping. Her head bounced with the car driving across the bumpy road. I thought she might feel uncomfortable, af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter