Chapter 22: Official

Call Me Her Bodyguard 사랑의 보디 가드~!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 23 

"No, wait you-" I got up instantaneously. 
"Stop, there is nothing I want to hear, and I don't want to be involved in your business anymore." She said, with her back facing me. But what did I even do? I just want her to know that I really just want to care for her. It's nothing more or nothing less than that. 
I took brisk steps forward, pulled her by the waist into a backhug.
"Yea but it's my business when you cry, because it breaks my heart."
------------------------------

Ga eul's POV 

I quickly got up, hurrying away from Yi Jung. Suddenly, I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around my waist, and a head rested on my back. 
"Yea but it's my business when you cry, because it breaks my heart." This line was whispered into my ear. My eyes widened in shock at first. Then my heart started to ache. Because I was so confused. But soon, my heart soften, it made me realised what I was feeling. I.. I actually like Yi Jung. And that line he said.. Flashbacks of our memories together ran through my head. It touched me, that he actually cared.

"I.. I'm confused" I wasn't. I just didnt know what to say. Well, despite all this drama I can't be the one saying oh i love you first right? Besides he's the man here and it's only right if- "I like you, Ga eul. I love you." His grip across my waist tightened.  He then tried to swing my around to face him but I stood still. With my back facing him, I gathered my courage, took a deep breathe.. "Me too.. I-I love you too.." 

That felt good, that actually felt relieving. I smiled to myself before skipping back to class. 
-------------------------------------
Yi Jung's POV

"Me too.. I-I love you too.." I heard Ga Eul stammered those words out. I smirked. But inside, it was a feeling I never felt before. It was so weird that I got so touched by her confession. I guess Eun Jae is now histroy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter