Chapter 16: His home

Call Me Her Bodyguard 사랑의 보디 가드~!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Ga eul's POV

As I got into his car for the second time of the day, I heaved a sigh of relief that the incident was over. My heart was still beating though, and I was still terrified and traumatized by what had just happen. Putting those thoughts aside, I reached for the seat belt. I tried to pull it but it got stucked. I attempted a few more times and that caught Yi Jung's attention.

"Stuck?" He said.
"Oh yea.." I casually glanced at him before getting back to trying to pull the seat belt. Before I know it, he reached over, across me and pulled it. I gasped in shock. I slowly retreated my hand and sat up back straight. I glanced towards the side a little at his face and he focused on getting the seat belt out. Everything in that moment then felt so magical. So Yi Jung, girls die for him to talk to them, girls fanfigirl over him. I was the girl that thought he was a jerk, an idiot but I suddenly felt honoured, special to be able to be closer to him. 

"Done." He's voice woke me up from my train of thoughts.
I blinked a couple of times to snap myself out of those thoughts, and I smiled.
"Gomawo." I said.
As the car started to move along, I looked out of the windows, the sight of the nightlife of seoul didn't interest me, slowly I thought back about the random thoughts I was thinking about just now. I mentally slapped myself.
What's wrong with me! Why are you thinking so strangely? I turned my head a little, then my body, next my eyes shifted and focused on Yi Jung. Maybe, just maybe, a side effect of having a crush?
---------------------------------------------------------------

Yi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter