Chapter 9: Sticking around

Call Me Her Bodyguard 사랑의 보디 가드~!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

Ga eul's POV

"Jandi! Do you feel better? Shouldn't you rest one more day?" I asked Jandi as we met at the school entrance. 

"Hm! I feel alot better! It's okay, it's not good to miss school." She answered. Sigh, I would take any chance not to come to school. 

"Oh yea, why couldn't I contact you yesterday?" Jandi asked. I thought about the things that happen yesterday. Ah! I must have been practicing and left my phone in my bag that was in my locker.

"Mian! I left my phone in the locker during practice. But why were you looking for me?"

"Oh it's okay. There was a whole basket of food yesterday outside my house, I wondered whether it was you." Jandi said.
A basket of food? Who would send that? It definitely wasn't me.

"Ani, it's not me!" I said, shaking my head. Oh right! Jun Pyo! Why didn't I think of him? I looked at Jandi's confused face. "Sooo? Did you eat it? Issit nice? What did he give you? Must be nice to recieve a gift from a rich man." I quickly questioned Jandi and accidentally spilled out a bit too much information. Opps.Aish! I mentally slapped myself.

"He? Rich man? You know who the sender was? Yea, definitely rich, all the food were all top grade stuff, even I couldn't bear to eat it." Jandi said. She doesn't know who it is right? "Oh wait! Rich man? OMO Issit Jun Pyo, aww maybe he missed me!" Jandi was now in her lala land. I was about to confirm it but.

"Jandi, the person who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter