Chapter 3: misunderstanding?

Call Me Her Bodyguard 사랑의 보디 가드~!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

"Yah! No! You must help me."
"No!" "Yah, but!" Jan Di protested
"I don't care about the job you can offer me I won't help you ask from him" Ga eul stood hee ground. "Fine whatever." Jan Di stormed off.
"Aish, she can be so childish sometimes!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ga eul was heading forward to check her lab partner that she has been assigned to. One senior was assigned to one first year student. Ga eul silently prayed that it would not be yi Jung.

Ga eul POV 

  Oh Please I swear I will kill myself if I am partners with him. Why do I have this feeling that it's really going to be him? Out of so many seniors in the cohort. Oh no, oh crap ARGHH okay calm down, it's probably cause you just HATE HIS GUTS. I scanned through the list carefully, comforting myself throughout. 
As I caught sight of my name. OMO! ARGHH SOMEONE THROW ME OUT OF THE WINDOW! I SCREAMED LOUDLY IN MY HEAD. I bit my lips, turn around and ran straight to practice.
Oh why oh why oh why! arghh Why must I partner him? Oh dear god, ahh ottoke!!

Yi Jung POV
  I was scanning through the list for our lab partners. When I saw I got partnered with Ga eul, I actually felt relieve. Maybe cause I didn't get one of those annoying fangirl. 
Ga eul must be cursing her guts out right now right? Hahaha.
Should I go mock her? Maybe later? Maybe after I finish this masterpiece. Ahh, feels nice that I probably have a chance to bully her during lab. Omo, she likes Jun Pyo right? Ahh, feels nice to know a little secret.
-END OF POV-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Ga eul blasted music out loud, she wanted to dance off her frustrations. That was Ga eul, the girl who would get frustrated really easily. 
"Chu Ga eul!" Someone called out. Ga eul heard something but her music was too loud, she didn't think it was Jan Di that was calling her.
"YAH!! GA EUL! CAN YOU HEAR ME??" Jan Di was banging the studio door. Ga eul finally turn around and went to open the door for her. 
"Jan Di ah, what's the matter?" Ga eul asked. Jan Di had a wide smile on her face. Ga eul could probably guessed what happen.
"Yah yah, whose your lab partner?" Jan DI asked.
"Mine's the jerk and I'm guessing your's is Jun Pyo." Ga eul said cooly. Jan Di was, to her, a transparent person whom she can easily see through with one look.
With Ga eul's words, Jan Di started to sqeaul.
"ahhhh its amazing right? ahhh ohh! ahhh, I think I'm in heaven!" Jan Di nearly fainted of happiness.
"Did you forget the first part of my sentence? Can you show some sympathy?" Ga eul said. She was happy for her friend, but she wasn't in a good mood for that.
"Yah! It's just la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter