Chapter 23: Happily ever after?

Call Me Her Bodyguard 사랑의 보디 가드~!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks has passed since the very romantic day that Gaeul and Yi Jung confessed their love for each other. Things have been going well for the both of them. Thanks to Gauel's writing skills, and Yi Jung's spiritual support, they managed to get away with a written report for the project. Much to Ga eul's disappointment that she did not get a chance to witness Yi Jung's dance moves. 

Eun Jae has also been missing in Yi Jung's life for the past few weeks, just like the last three years. It's almost as if Yi Jung has forgotten about her, only certain waves of guilt hit him sometimes, but other than that he has keep too busy with his new relationship to dwell on those emotions.

 

Ga Eul's POV

I was walking down the hallways of school, on my way to find Jandi for lunch. 

"This stupid Jandi, why isn't she picking up her phone?" I cursed as I dialed her number for the third time since the bell rang five minutes ago. I kept searching around the school, almost reaching the cafeteria and also, oh, the F4's lounge. Curiousity hit me. Even though Yi Jung and I have been together for weeks, we have been keeping it a secret, in contigence of having a mob of fangirls coming after my life. I quite enjoy the peace I am getting now. 

"I wonder if he is inside.." I smiled to myself after realizing I haven't seen Yi Jung the whole day. Well, I mean since this morning because it's only lunch time now. I creeped closer and closer to the door, contemplating if I should open it to take a peek. I finally reached the door, I continued staring at it wondering if it was a good idea. I wasn't particularly close to any of the other F4s so that would have been awkward. The internal battle continued in my head.. until the door opened!

"AH" both parties screamed.

Walking out of the room was a shocked Jandi whom was welcomed by an equally shocked Ga eul. 

"Ya Jandi! You scared me!!" I gasped.

"Hey you are the one whose sneaking around that scared me okay!"Jandi let out, still panting from the shock. 

After we both calmed down, I suspiciously looked at her.

"Hey, why did you come from there? Who were you with?" I asked, obviously knowing it had to do with Jun Pyo. I sheepishly smirked and awaited her reply. Not only did she just blushed, she replied with only giggles. 

"Ya! What happened? What happened?" I tugged her sleeves of her uniform. Jandi just continued to blush and giggle. "YA! Are you all like official??" I gasped. Jandi just gave me a quick nod and headed for the cafeteria gleefully. 

"Omg, JANDI HOW, WHAT HAPPENED? HOW DID HE ASK?" I tailed behind her while bombarding her with all sorts of questions. 

"He just...He just.. I dont know! Omg.. I dont know" Jandi replied with all smiles and almost no words came out of her squealing. I was so happy for her, I have never seen her this happy ever since her admission to the school. We queued up for our food as we chatted on about it. After she calmed down that is. 

"Oh yea, Ga eul, why were you creeping around the lounge just now?" Jandi asked. I was stunned, I didn't know how to reply, like she doesn't even know Yi Jung and I are the thing, how am i supposed to tell her? 

"Er.. I just happened to walk past and was curious because you know, the F4s, wow huge deal ha ha!" I lied, which technically wasn't a lie, I was curious. I mean, I was curious about whether Yi Jung was in the lounge. I was curious because I was thinking of seeing him. I mean, I don't know what got into me, why couldn't I just call him right and like ask? I was having all these thoughts in my head that I didn't realized that Jandi was staring intensely at me. 

"Ga eul. Spill it. What happened?" Jandi narrowed her eyes and said intently.

" Really!" I exclaimed once again, only to have Jandi narrow her eyes even more intensely at me. 

"Is this about... SO YI JUNG?" Jandi SCREAMED. Oh my god, I bet the whole cafeteria could hear her.

"Ya, Jandi, keep it down, keep it down, everyone is staring" I said softly as i tried to looked down, trying to hide my face and disassociate myself from Jandi.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter