Chapter 1: Start of school!

Call Me Her Bodyguard 사랑의 보디 가드~!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

 Ga Eul's POV

"I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead!" Ga eul exclaimed as she rushed out of her house. She was running late for her first day at Shinhwa arts school. She majors in dance. She quickly ran out, hoping that the bus would arrive the minute she got to the bus stop. 
------------------------------------
Yi Jung's POV

 "Aish, why didn't the alarm go off?" Yi Jung said as he got up getting ready to go to school. He attends Shinhwa arts school as well, eventhough he is talented, he didn't need to go for the audition as his good friend, Jun Pyo's family owns the school. He quickly changed and got into his car. It was his second year and  he couldn't risk being late as he was like a role-model and all the girls in school would worship him. He was driving so fast, he must have already crossed the speed limit. 
----------------------------------
"The bus!! The bus! YAH! wait up!!" Ga eul ran and shouted at the same time. Her bus had arrived and all she needed to do was to rush across the road to catch it. Luckily for her, the traffic light flashed the green man. Unluckily for her, she didn't see an approaching sports car coming right her way. SCREEECCHHHH.
"YAH! Do you want to die? Get out of my way!" Yi Jung shouted.
Ga eul fell to the floor in shock, she lost balance and fell on her ankle. "owww" She said, she then looked up and saw Yi Jung getting out of the car.
"Yah, are you going to get out of the way or not?" Yi Jung said, trying to rush her as he was late. He though she was fine until she couldn't get up. 
"Hey, your the one who almost knocked me down. Why are you screaming at me?" Ga eul said. She turned around and saw her bus already leaving. "YAHHHHH LOOK MY BUS LEFT ALREADY! AISH!" She screamed in his face. 
"Get in." 
"eh?"
" I will give you a lift." 
"Who wants a lift from you!" Ga eul said and she limped out of the way, flagging down a cab knowing she had no choice. She didn't want to spend the money but she was left with 15 mins to get to school. 
"Aish." Yi Jung sighed as he quickly started his car and drove off. 
--------------------------
Ga eul finally reached the school. She looked around and she was amazed how grand and beautiful it was. It was exactly like the pictures she saw online! 
"Ga eul!" Ga eul turned around and found her best friend, Jan Di, calling her. They were friends since young and Jan Di was majoring in piano. 
"Hey! Sorry I was late in meeting you. I ran into a jerk this morning." 
"Oh what happen?!" Jan Di asked, shocked.
"So, I was rushing to-" Ga eul got cut off by the swooming group of girls rushing towards the entrance. Jan Di and Gaeul both turned around. They saw 4 boys walking in like grand celebraties. All the girls were cheering and screaming at the sight of them. Then suddenly Ga eul got sight of something. 
"That jerk." she said under her breathe.
"huh? what jerk?" Before Jan Di could finish asking, Ga eul went straight up towards the 4 boys. 
"YAH! Do you remember me? Don't you owe me and apology for att

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter