Chapter 2

One-sided Love ♥

 

 

"yah you little bunny! give me your homework will you?" Sehun disturbing Suzy at her table.

"why should I? and didn't you say that i'm just a stupid girl while you're the brilliant student alive?" Suzy ignored Sehun and make a bored face.

It was always like that, Suzy is the one who will do all the homework and Sehun will be the one to take all the credit. All of their teacher know about it, but nothing gonna stop that little boy from copying Suzy works, they're so used to it. And maybe that's the reason why Suzy will do her homework will all her heart. She's not the best student but her marks wasn't that low and what bugs her a lot is that when it came to test or exam, Sehun will always be at the top of her name which is insanely weird.

"Cause I know you're the nice one." Sehun give Suzy his famous smile which make Suzy want to faint. "Oh please, please, please?" He start to be all giddy.

Being the nervous Suzy that can't stand that smile, "I got it, I got it, here." Suzy give her books to Sehun. Pretending that she's annoyed.  "Just when you will change?" Suzy let out a small voice.

"I know you're the best!" Sehun ruffle her hair and left to his table. 

phewww, that guy is really something. She's mumbling to herself as her heart beating super fast. She then touch her head while smiling like a mad person. 

"yah! wasn't it too obvious?" Sulli that sit beside her while putting her elbow at the table giggling watching the whole scene. 

"A-ani. Yah! stop it and why it's the weather is hot suddenly?" Suzy fanning herself with her hand say to sulli with her shaking voice.

"It's because you just saw that bold guy." Sulli point at Sehun with her finger.

"yah! where are you pointing?" Suzy took sulli hand and turn to see whether Sehun notice it or not. "phew, glad he didn't saw it. Sulli-ah don't you ever to that again." Suzy mumbling. 

"wae? he will not notice it young lady. You've been in love with him for almost two years and yet he still didn't notice it, I wonder why he's such a pabo one when it came to things like this." Sulli said while scratching her head. Suzy doesn't know whether she should be realived or dissapointed at Sulli true point, she sighed while looking at her annyoing, weird, stupid prince charming. 

"shouldn't you be tired by now? and how long you intend to keep it secret from him?"

"I- I don't know, he only think i'm his fighting friend that acting weird." Suzy pouted.

"you should atleast be happy that he treated you difference compare to our girl's classmates. Maybe you do stand a chance right? You're pretty and cool and such, you will be someone perfect girlfriend and they should be consider lucky to have you to play soccer with them." Sulli laugh while saying it to Suzy to cheer her up. Suzy only make a small smile.

"It's because i'm one the million girl that acting this weird with guy like him. He maybe think me as one of his guy buddies. Heh, me or 'that guy' that should consider lucky? I'm not that special Sulli-ah." Suzy feels like there's a big cloud above her head.

"You know what? I just watched spongebob last night." Sulli suddenly change the topic.

" And what that Squarepants got to do with our conversation?" Suzy make a face.

"Seriously, I don't feel like I want to talk about that sponge right at this moment." Suzy rolled her eyes before slumping her head at her table.

Sulli only laugh at her cuteness. "Listen to what that sponge say okay?"

"How will you know if someone loves you, if you don't tell them that you loves them too?"

Sulli said while imitating Spongebob voice. Suzy got up from her table and laugh. "You really did sound like him! And was Spongebob really say that thing or you only make it up?" Suzy shoot a glare at Sulli.

"No, no i'm serious! you can ask patrick if you want."  both of them end up laughing carelessly.

 

«»

 

  During the classes, Suzy dozes off and thinking about what Sulli talks about earlier. What did the spongebob say might be true and make sense to her. Spongebob was right, but the coward Suzy will never think by confessing to him will make things better. She's afraid if Sehun will not be feeling the same way as she is and they will be end up being awkward around each other. She blows the thought of confessing to him far away and forget about all the mess for awhile.

Slowly, she shifted her head by peeking at Sehun and stare at him with her blossom eye's. 

His soft hair looks cool. 

Can I pinch that cute cheeks? 

His perfect feature.

He's flawless eyelashes.

His lips...

Why he got to be this perfect? No wonder he call me the ugly one. Did his parent also this beauty? He is so handsome and pretty and perfect. and cool and perfect and handsome...

And that's how she spend almost five minutes day dreaming during the lesson. Actually, that's what she always did during the lesson, it would be weird if she didn't do it in that whole day though.

Being the sharp eye's Sehun, he feels like someone was watching him. He turn away only to be greeted by the little bunny. Their eye's meet for a second and Suzy swear, at that moment she almost fall from her chair. But all she did is acting cool.

"What?" Suzy said without escaping a single sound.

Sehun only make a bunny teeth to her and poked out his tongue, he then turns to look at the teacher innocently. And that's pretty normal things for them too. 

Suzy could only sighed relived. 

 

I should be more careful in stalking him. She scold herself.

 

 


*justashortupdate"

 

Hunzy little interaction! \^.^/

please leave a comment before you leave :)

look forward for the next and the future one.

until we meet again.....