chapter 7

One-sided Love ♥

 

The next day, Sehun woke up with a fresh mind. He set his mind and try to get everything right. He felt better after making a fixed decision.

 

-At School-

 

Suzy and the other four was sitting near to each other while chatting some random topics. Sehun just arrived, and soon as he step in the class, he search for Suzy. He smiled when he caught her.

 

"annyeong Suzy-yah!" Sehun shouted happily while waving excitedly. Suzy on the other hand was shocked. Their conversation stop and all of them including Suzy turned around to look at the person. Suzy know who's the voice belong to but she was shocked by the fact that he doesn't call her by any nickname that he always created.

 

She stared at him blankly then turned her sight towards the girls again. Ignoring him. Sehun blinked  for a few times and frowned being ignored.

 

wha- ahhh she still mad at me? He smile.

 

Sehun walk closer to her place, when he getting near towards her, his tip toeing trying to not make any sound while putting one finger on his lips signaling the girls to stay quiet. 

 

"WAAAAAAAA!" Sehun shouted to Suzy ear while tickling her. Suzy get up abruptly after being shocked by Sehun. Her heart was about to fall off when he did that.

 

"YAH! do you want me to die young?"  Suzy scolded Sehun.

"What? No, I was trying to get your attention." He laughed innocently.

"Forget it." She rolled her eyes and sit on her chair once again. Sehun pouted while looking at her while her other friend only look at him with poker face. Sehun take an empty chair and sit beside her. The girls leave them alone.

 

"What are you doing here?" Suzy asked while raising her eyebrow, curious.

 

"Nothing. Can you see that i'm trying to talk to you?" Sehun smiled.

 

"about what? Tch, I won't give you my homework." She stuck her tongue out.

 

"Nahh forget about the homework. Are you still mad at me?" Sehun drag his face close to her.

She gave a weird look while making a distance between them. "What you meant by mad?" She pretend that she have no idea on what his talking about just to get Sehun explaination.

 

"Stop acting like you didn't know." He rolled his eyes.

 

"No. I don't get it." She put her elbow on the desk at make a clueless face.

 

"Fine...I'm sorry for being mean towards you yesterday." Sehun say while looking at other place avoiding from her gaze.

"Which part? The one that you getting mad at me so suddenly or the one that you said i'm trying to be cute and look like a mess!?" Suzy voice getting raised up slowly. She rolled her eyes and look to another way. Pissed off. Sehun knew right at the moment that she clearly still mad at him. He feel guilty.

"Both...look I don't know what got into me yesterday okay? Maybe i'm being crazy or weird or something. But trust me, I didn't meant to say all that things. And maybe Kai is right, i'm on period." He trying his best convince her, even if he got to admit that his crazy and on periods, which he definitely hate it.

Suzy burst and laugh out loud gaining a sudden smile from Sehun. When Suzy realized that Sehun is watching her, she cough awkwardly and quickly turn to a frown face once again. 

 

"yah- you're not cute when you're frowning." Sehun pinced Suzy cheeks lightly. A pink shades appear on her face upon hearing the word 'cute' and from the sudden touch. She remove his hand and stare at him.

 

"are you teasing me again!?cause I didn't need it at all." Still with her nervousness in the inside.

 

"No. I mean it." Sehun replied blankly making Suzy blush crazily.

 

"Aishh. Get away from me." Suzy pushed Sehun and turn away from him, afraid that he will notice it.

 

"what? Suzy-ahh i'm really sorry for what happend okay? can't you accept my apology?" He poked Suzy arms over and over again.

 

"No." She simly reply it making Sehun pouted even more.

 

"I got it, I got it. Say whatever you want and I fulfil it." Sehun finally give the last and precious choice. Suzy turn on his sight with a big smile appear on her face, knowing that it was the once in a life time that Sehun make that offered.

 

"Anything?" Suzy smile while moving her face closer to his.

 

Sehun sigh, but at the same time he was happy to see her beautiful smile once again. "Yes my dear Suzy. Anything for you."

 

Her heart beating fastly. Her smile faded away.

 

"What-what- are you saying? Stop with the teasing me will you?" Suzy stuttered. 

 

"What?" Sehun ask, confused by the sudden change of her expression.

 

"Nothing, just forget it." She just take it as a joke from Sehun eventhough she feel a little happiness when he call her 'my dear suzy'. "About the offered," Suzy tapping her chin. "What about paying for my dinner today!?" She clap her hand excitedly.

 

"Oh no..I knew it will be something related to food." Sehun make a bored face.

 

"well, if you don't want to, don't show your face here." She was about to turned back when he stop her.

 

"Fine. I pick you at your house at 8 p.m okay?" Sehun give the sweetest smile.

 

"Ouh-- okay.." She blank seeing the perfect smile.

 

"Looks like I have to bring lots of cash." He sighed.

 

Sehun was happy to know that he finally find a way to make up their relationship. He know realized how precious Suzy to him. Her smile a lot means to him. Her laughter that also make his day. He will treasured it and never going to lost it. He really know that he made a perfect choice by pushing the thought to love her in another way that might crush their relationship.

 

And at the other side, Suzy was happy to know that Sehun really care about her. She thought that maybe someday her dream will be finally came true. Seing at the sudden changes on Sehun really make her think that he finally realize her presence beside him. She thinks that it will change from their current relationship to a more meaningful bond.

 

 

 


Sorry if I take it slow. I hope you will understand. Thanks for reading my fanfic guys and thanks to the subscribers, it really means  a lot to me. Comment on this chapter too :) and wait for their date! hehe 

 

 

love,

peachheart *.*