chapter 3

One-sided Love ♥

 

 

"wahh...such a peacful day isn't it?" Suzy claimed while playing with her pony tail.

"wait until that guy came and try to make problem." Krystal stated with her poker face as it was the most normal thing will happen. Yes, it will be peace at early in the morning but not until a few minutes later, ofcourse it's when the cat and the dog meet.

Sohyun and Jiyoung came to Suzy table while running. "Suzy-ah! we got the lolipop that you want it." Jiyoung got a big grin at her face. "We saw it on our way back home yesterday! who knows it was there all this while." Sohyun seems to be happy to find her bestfriend favorite lolipop.

"Where is it? where is it? Is it caramel or vanilla? I want it soooo badly! " Suzy with her loud voice getting way to excited.

"Tadaaaa we got the caramel one!" Jiyoung show to Suzy happily. 

"OMG! guys, you're the best!" Suzy gave her friends a big hug. Eventhough she's that kind of girl, she likes to eat everything that taste sweet as it was the precious things that make her happy just by eating it.

She put it on the table and stare at it. "Should I eat it now or when we having a break?" Suzy ask her friends. " You can eat now but don't take mine when I eat it during break." 

"Aishh guess I have to wait for it." Suzy pouted and look away from the lolipop to her class door instead. 

His arrived! Suzy smile in her heart. 

"Hey little bunny!" Sehun greeted Suzy from far away while waving his hands. His voice is enough to be heard by the whole class.

He greeted me first of all the people in this class! eventhough he only call me a bunny. She frowned

Suzy being the cool girl "Hey you doggy!" but much louder than Sehun voice. He got shocked by her hyperactiveness as always, he smile and greet her back. "You're the bunny!" 

"Yah- just go to her place if you want to say something. It hurts our ear's you know?" Minhyuk, one of their classmates shouted from the far. Both Suzy and Sehun laugh.

As Sehun getting near to Suzy table, Suzy act naturally. "Is there any homework yesterday?" Sehun ask once he reach Suzy place. "Is that all you know when you see my face?" Suzy jokes.

"Then what? saying that you look cute today?" Suzy could feel her cheeks getting red. "Tch, atleast you look cute for a messy dog." Sehun laugh. "Mwo? yah! do you really want to die young." Suzy get annoyed being called a dog. 

"As if it going to happen." Sehun teasing Suzy with his most annoying voice. Just when Suzy going to explode again, "what is this? wahh... a caramel lolipop. I think I just dream about this last night." Sehun grab it from her table without any permission. 

"No, no, no, no! Not my precious lolipop you stinky!" Suzy who got the feeling that something bad will happen to her lolipop got up from her sit abruptly and try to reach for the lolipop.

Sehun brought the lolipop higher so that Suzy can't reach for it. "Stinky?" Sehun sniff himself. "Are you kidding? I smell like a gentleman. What so precious about it anyway? Let me taste it." 

Having the thought that Sehun will eat her lolipop, she quickly grab Sehun arm trying hard to reach her lolipop. "GIVE. IT .BACK !" Suzy shouted at Sehun ear. Without thinking any longer, Sehun ran away with the lolipop escaping from the scary bunny.

"Catch it if you can!" While running with all his might, Sehun shouted and stuck his tongue out. Suzy that stood still can't believe with the fact that her precious lolipop are fading away.

She finnaly got back to her sense when Sulli shouting at her. "Go catch it you blur girl!"

"I buy it for you, not that naughty doggy!" Jiyoung said while making a hand signal to catch him. The whole class watching the scene too. 

I should think about it earlier!

"I will get before our teacher arrive!" Suzy shouted while running towards the door try to catch Sehun and save her lolipop.

"Good luck!" Sohyun and Jiyoung shouted in unison. Krystal and Sulli could only laugh at her hyper friend.

Once Suzy get out from her class, she saw Sehun standing a mile away from her with the lolipop in his hand. "YAH! don't move or i'll shoot you." Suzy shouted.

Sehun didn't get the idea that the girl will actually after him after minutes of waiting. "And where is your gun?" He laughed and start to run again.

Running and running, screaming and screaming all along the corridor doesn't make them tired, they like it instead. It's like their morning exercise, but in the different way.

 

While they're too busy chasing each other, one of the teacher hear the loud voice and a laughter from the far. She go outside of  her  office and try to search for the voices. She was shocked when she saw two students running around the corridor cause as far that she know, the first lesson is already started and yet they're student still playing around. Her eye's widen when she actually saw one of them was a girl. 

"Is girl's nowadays is always like that? running around while wearing skirts?" The teacher was speechless. She try to follow them by fasten her step to catch them.

When she's getting near to them. "You two right there!" She shouted.

Suzy and Sehun gasped and stop their move right at the moment. Sehun turn back to face Suzy and whispered "where are we?" Sehun make a weird face completely clueless of where they're now.

"I don't know. It's all your fault that we got this far." she whispered back without knowing someone is watching her. Sehun who saw the teacher, got an idea to run away, he grab Suzy hand wanted to run away while Suzy hearts was about to fall off because of the sudden skinship. Just when he take his first move, the teacher notice it.

"Stop right there! just where do you think you want to go now?" She let out a fierce voice.

Sehun could only sigh at the fail attempt while letting go Suzy hand. They both stand right at their place waiting to be caught.

Slowly, the foot step getting near to them. "What's your name!?" Suzy could only stare at her scary face.

"Oh Sehun." His voice was calm.

"And you!?" Suzy got shocked by her shrill voice.

"B-Bae S-Suzy" 

"So, mind to tell me just why were you running aroung during the first lesson! Did you think this is a kindergarten?" 

Both of them only look at the ground. Suzy who was scared to explain, pinching Sehun for a million time telling him to explain it instead of her but Sehun only shoot a glare to her.

"Are you deaf!?" The teacher shouted making both of them freeze.

"Weweretryingtocatchacat." Sehun blurted out. Suzy who hear his stupid excuse let out a big laugh.

"Do you think it's funny!?" Suzy stop her laugh and act innocent.

"Both of you will have detention at the end of the day! and if I know one of you will skip it, i'll make it worst. Get it!?"

"We get it." 

"Now go straight to your class!"

Upon hearing it, Sehun ran leaving Suzy alone at behind. "Yah! let's go together."

Sehun slow his pace and wait for Suzy. When the teacher was out from their sight, both of them start to laugh like theres no tomorrow.

"Did you see teacher face when you give that stupid excuse? I swear she look like she want to explode." Suzy say in between of her laugh.

"I couldn't think any better excuse, when I saw a cat passed behind her make me make up with that silly reason." Sehun try to control his laughter too.

Both of them reach the class when the teacher was teaching at the front. Teacher Gain was known for her kind character, so she just let it go since both of them will get the detention later.

Before Suzy go to her place, she show off her lolipop to the whole class proudly. All of them was clapping and think how amazing that she really get it back. Their teacher could only shake her head while smiling looking at her student attitude.

 

«»

 

"This is all your fault." Suzy sigh. She was sweeping with her bored face on.

"Partly, but it's your fault too cause you were chasing me." Sehun fight back.

"Whatever, you won't give up." She glare at him. Both of them were having a detention together for an hour after schools over. They have to tidy up the class together. "Don't just sit they and let me do this alone. Go clean the white board or do something."

"I'm lazy. Aren't you hugry?" Sehun just sit and look at Suzy doing everything.

"Are you kidding? my stomach is grumbling and I can't even get out from this class." She's done sweeping and take the duster to clean the board.

"Aishhh, it's to high!" Suzy jumping trying to reach the top on.

"You shortie." Sehun suddenly grab the duster and clean it for Suzy. Suzy eye's widen when Sehun was helping her. She realise that Sehun was at behind her leaving no space between them. She can feel Sehun breath that making her blush and nervous like crazy. She try to take a peek by turning her head a bit, her heart was about to explode when their eye's connected. She feel's like she want to faint right at that moment.

"Should we eat before we go home?" Sehun ask Suzy while their eye's still fixed to each other.

Suzy cough and look away. "O-oh y-yes! HAHA yes." Suzy reply with the awkward voice while facing the board.

"Okay then, let's go. The class is clean now." Sehun put the duster and get his bag at his tableSuzy still glued at her place, can't belive what just happen.

"Yah! you want me eat alone?" Sehun shouted at Suzy causing her to jumps a little.

"A-ani, let's go." She fixed her hair and try to act normal. She trip when she want to reach her bag.  Aishh, clumsy me. She hit her head lightly.

"What's wrong with you? are you that hungry." Sehun look at Suzy weirdly.

"what? ahh yes. Let's go." She runs towards the door and left Sehun behind.

"Wait for me!"

Sehun run towards Suzy and finally walk beside her. "What should we eat?" Sehun put his finger on his chin, tapping it.

How unfair! He only did that and he looks like godness, while i'm here look like a potato. Suzy sigh while keep staring at his face.

"Hello Miss Suzy, are you dreaming again?" Sehun waving her hand at Suzy face.

"oh. what is it again?" Suzy blink for a few times upon hearing Sehun calling her name.

"I SAID WHAT YOU WANT TO EAT!!?" Sehun shouted at Suzy ear.

"YAH! I'M NOT DEAF!" Suzy scold Sehun. 

Sehun laugh and ready to run away.

"Not againnn..." Suzy sigh and let out a small smile.

"The one who reach the restaurant first win!" Sehun scream while running, making sure Suzy here it.

"Dream on! You got to pay for the food if I win!" Suzy run and screaming making people to notice them. They didn't care about it since they knew it was the cat and dog of the schools.

"You gonna be the one who pay it!"

"No, you!"

"You!"

"You doggy!"

"You bunny!"

"you stinky!"

.......

 

That's how their voice echoed thourghout the whole shcool. But it will be peace when they actually out from the school. They one who ended up payed for the meal was Sehun. He know he will lost when he competed with Suzy in running, but he just let it go and pay for it instead. They're having fun and the owner of the restaurant thought they were a cute couple. Both of them ended up laughing at the big jokes, but for suzy, she was praying that one day it will came true. 

 

 

 


 

   tumblr_mgq770nNBa1r3xllho2_250.giftumblr_mduoqsT9OX1qefpsho1_500.gif

aren't they cute!? ^^

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT DOWN THERE!

IT WILL BE LOVED!

 

♥ Thanks for the readers! And a lot of loves to my new subscribers and the one who comment! 

oh and guys! I got a job. Wish me luck for tomorrow! 

I will be the teacher at the kindergarten. Can you believe? and i'm only 18.

YES, i'm nervous. So, please wait for my update again :)

I'll try to update as soon as I can ^^