chapter 8

One-sided Love ♥

 

 

"I'm going to die. It's 7 p.m already and I still didn't know what to wear!" Suzy messing her hair carelessly. It's already 7 p.m yet she still don't know what to wear. She still hasn't take her bath and her room is in a critical condition. Shirts, jeans and swearter scattered on the floor and at the bed freely. The wardrobe is already falling with tons clothes. She got panicked and lost control. Of course she did, who didn't go mad and crazy when the guy that we like is going out for a dinner with you? That's exactly she felt but she also feel excited at the same time, making she go all crazy with the messed up feelings.

 

She gave up and grab her phone to call Sulli. Sulli is probably one of the best in fashion among them beside Jiyoung that dress way too girly that Suzy herself couldn't accept. Sulli get the most cute and unique style that make you want to follow her style, but Suzy being the lazy and didn't care about the fashion just ignore it cause she thinks the she dress is comfortable and suit her personalities. She was battling in her mind whether she should call her or not but she suddenly press the call button when she realized it's already 7.15 p.m. Waiting for Sulli to pick her phone, she was walking back and forth while bitting her nail nervously.

 

"Pick up the phone please..." she mumbling with a stress voice. After a few rings, Sulli finally pick up her phone.

"Annyeong Suzy-yah. Why are calling me-- oh wait! don't tell me you still didn't know what to wear for tonight!?" She start with a happy tone and end up with a shock tone.

"You got me." She sigh heavily. "I'm going crazy right here. What should I wear?" 

"This is a bad sign, you're not even meeting him yet and you got this crazy already?" She giggle. "ermm..did you update your wardrobe?"

"Update? what's that? you think this is an application?" She start to think it's a waste of time to call her.

"Don't tell me your wardrobe still full of shirts, jeans and that stuff that I saw last two months? oh and don't tell me you pick the autumn tree shirts with a dull jeans." She guess as she know that was her favorite and top outfit. Suzy just widen her eyes and look at her bed where's the two exact outfit that Sulli stated.

"yes...I guess." She sigh again and start to think that she just should wear her pyjamas to end this endless searching.

"This is so not good Suzy. Did you want me to came to your house and bring along my dresses? I got the glitter one, the colourful one, the short one, the long with full of cute floral design one, the hot pink also cute--" Suzy stop her before she start to skirts, shorts and whatever that make no senses for her to wear it.

"Yah. Forget it. Dress and me? did you know that we didn't get along." Suzy rolled her eyes.

"Then what did you want to wear." Suzy know that Sulli is pouting.

"It's okay. I think I know what should I wear. Thanks Sulli-yah." Without waiting for her reply, she cut off the line and throw her phone on her bed. She got shocked when she look at the her clock, it's already 7.30 p.m. She quickly grab the best shirts and swearter that she got and runs to her a bathroom to take a quick bath.

When she's done it's already 7.45 p.m, she dry up her hair and start to dress up. She suddenly remember her conversation with Sehun before they got home.

 

-flashback-

"did you still remember my house?" She asked curiously, cause as far as she know he only came to her house for four times during summer break to play for last two years and some discussion on school works last year. 

"I even remember your neighbour." He laughed. "How can I forget when I passed by your house every weeks." 

'Everyweeks!?" She widen her eyes. She wonder why she never notice him before. "Are you a stalker or something?" 

"Never. I used that path for a short cut when my mum asked me to buy some groceries." He let it out. "And did I tell you, I saw you dancing crazily on your bedroom?" He laugh like a retared. Suzy could feel her face burning.

"Yah! how could you stalk me!? and how could you see me!" She's going crazy. Sehun slow down his laugh and continue talking.

"Didn't you remember your window facing the road? Funny how you can't even notice me laughing at you that moment." He laugh loudly again.

Suzy swear that she was super embarrass thinking that her stupid dance notice by others and no one but him. She freeze. 

"Yah! did..did..you see any other thing than that?" She starts to think about something that more embarrassing.

"No. I never saw you change." He giggle knowing what she point about. Upon hearing it, Suzy pinch his arm and smack his head.

"You byuntae!" 

"You're the one that ask me first." Sehun say while rubbing his pain arm. 

Then Suzy thought. "Why don't you ever stop by and say hi or something?" She got mad at the fact that he passed by her house but never greeted her.

"I thought I will be a burden?" He laugh. "But I guess you also don't know that I have a cup of tea and gossiping with your mom at that one day right?" 

"What are you talking about!?" why I didn't know any of it? Am I on dream land." She got confused. Why her mom never tell  anything about it?

"Yes you're. Your mum saw me that one evening then she ask me to taste her homemade cookies when you're busy sleeping like a sleeping beauty." 

"She recognized you?"

"Well, who doesn't know this handsome guy?" He say proudly but suzy only make a poker face . "I'm serious."

He give in. "Of course. She will never invited strangers plus it was our third meeting, remember?."  She nodded glad that her mum know Sehun.

"Then I see you at my home." She was about to take her leave.

"Don't you dare be late even for a second okay? I want you to be infront of your house when I arrived. Remember, even for a second!" Sehun say with his big eyes try to show her that his serious in punctuality.

"Got it. And if you're the one that late, it will be double meal for me." She laugh evily.

"Dream on.."

 

-flasback end-

 

"Oh no, I really should take it seriously when he say that!" She become panicked once again remembering Sehun scary face if he find out that she still didn't get ready.

She dry up her hair for a five minutes and only ten minutes remaining to 8.00 p.m. She made a decision to wear this outfit. She's done dressing up and know she start doing her hair with just simply comb it like the normal way. But for second, she stay still infront of the mirror checking herself. 

Should I wear makeup? She stare at her face. No, no! he will notice it and his going to think that i'm to hyped about this whole thing plus, it's not like we're going to have a dinner at hotel, it's just a simple restaurant right? 

She brush away the thought to have a makeup and just put a face powder instead.

 

 

Sehun on the other hand was busy himself. He's not like Suzy, getting panic and all crazy. He just stay calm and pick the a simple shirts and jeans. He's too, excited about the dinner but not as much as Suzy. He just feel excited that they finally can get out together and only two of them compared to all the time the spent with his boys and her girls during their hang out. He take a last look on the mirror and smirk. 

Looks who the handsome boy there! He winked to himself and leave his bedroom. When he reach downstairs, he saw her mom watching the television.

"I got to go first mum!" He shouted as he grab his shoes.

"where are you going?" She walk towards him to communicate easier. "are you out with the boys?" asking him just like the any other day when he get out at the night.

"wrong guess." He simple smile.

"a date with a girl!?" her mum widen her eyes shocked by the fact that her one and only son is now starting to date a girl. It was his first time in the entire time.

He could only laugh. "Mom, it's Suzy."

"Ahhh..it's Suzy? it's been a while since I last saw her. Invite her to our home sometimes, I kind off miss her bubblyness." She smile while thinking of one of the closest girl friend Sehun ever have. She miss her cuteness and polite attitude.

"Then make sure we have lots of food." He laugh and kiss her mom's cheeks and say goodbye.

"Take care and send my regards to her!" She wave while smiling looking at her percious son.

 

He began to take a walk leaving his house. He walking slowly while humming a few songs that he don't even remember the name. He peek on his watch looking at the time. It's 7.25 p.m. He purposely make it a bit earlier so he won't lose to her. It was ten minutes distance walking to her house. Their house it's not that far, but somehow they rarely visit each other. He was thinking if Suzy already waiting for his arrival or maybe still on her bathroom. He look at the starry sky and let out a smile. He don't even know the reason why he put a big smile on his face, but it just feel right.

 

When he finally arrive at Suzy's house, it was 7.55 p.m, he relieve. At least, he make it right on time. He look up to Suzy bedroom. The light is still on. He wait infront of the door while kicking the little rock. It was cold, he shoved his hand in his pocket.

 

Aishh..I knew she wouldn't make it on time. He mumbled, still waiting for her presence infront of the gate. When his too into looking at the starry sky, Suzy mum's came out from the door. She was carrying the trash to be thrown away when she realized a person standing infront of their gate. She squint her eyes to see a clearer version. Sehunnie? 

 

"Sehunnie-yah! what are you doing there standing alone?" Her moms shouted from the far. Sehun jumps a little and take his eyes from the sky to the person voice belonging.

"Oh! annyeong Mrs. Bae." He bow. "I was waiting for Suzy. We're going to have a dinner together." He smile at the familiar person standing near to him now.

"Aigoo, you should just ring the door bell, it's cold outside here." She open the front gate to let him in. "Dinner with Suzy? no wonder she was going crazy with what to wear. I thought she will have a date with the girls though." She smile realizing that's the actuall reason why her room turns to a mess within fifteen minutes. 

Sehun step in their garden yard. "Is that so?" He chuckled trying to imagine Suzy picking the right things to wear cause as far as he know, she will never been that interested nor care about what she will wear.

"why don't you visit us sometimes? our home is always open for you." She feel like she already know Sehun for too long. She always amazed on how can he handle Suzy even if their always fighting with each other and how can he get along with Suzy all this while.

"It just..." Sehun was cut out by another voice.

"Umma! why this guy is talking to you." She panting trying to catch her breath while poiting to Sehun. She afraid that her mom will tell any secrets about her to this guy infront of her.

"can't I talk to your friends?" Her mom shows a confuse face.

"anyi..did you tell him any of my secrets?" She's panicking.

"No." Her mom simply reply. Sehun only stared at both of them. "Ms Suzy, did you realize that you're late for ten minutes alreeady?" He put a fake smile only to make Suzy eyes widen.

"ten minutes?" She grin. "It just ten minutes though..." She try to convince him by making it such a small matter only.

"yeah..yeah. We should get going now." Still with a fake smile in his face.

"then, take care of my daughter okay Sehunnie?" Her mom smile at him.

"Tch, he take care of me?" She laugh.

"Yah! at least i'm not as clumsy as you." He stuck his tongue out.

"whatever..pfttt." She rolled her eyes.

 

 


 

wait for the next chapter guys!

 

Leave a comment and do subscribe!

 

Your comment is precious to me <3 

 

See you! :)