chapter 12

One-sided Love ♥

 

Two days before the trip...

 

"I'm so excited! did you guys packed already? there's only two day left." Sulli said.

"Yup! I packed all the needs but most of them are foods and snacks." Suzy giggle

Krystal only make a poker face. "Is foods the only thing that stay in your mind? I brought first-aid kit with me, just incase you, clumsy girl will hurt." She pointed at Suzy. 

"aww, so sweet. Thank you soojung-ah." She pinched krystal cheeks. "Ouch, get away from me you lost kid." 

"Okay, okay, but most importantly, what kind of clothes did you guys pack? I've got tons of dress that I could bring with me. Would it make sense?" Jiyoung the girly fashion queen claimed.

"Do you think this is a holiday to Paris or something? we might have some outdoor activities. Just bring along jeans, shirts and jacket." Krystal said. "Me too!" Suzy raised her hand. 

Just when all of them is discussing like there's no other people in the class, one group of boy joined them.

 

"Ayo wassup girls." Chanyeol start make a fuss with his loud voice. The girls flinched.

 

"Do you really have to make that annoying voice." Suzy covered her ears.

 

They took the empty chairs and gather around the girls. Suzy eyed all of them. It was the usual class clown, Suho, Chanyeol, Kai and Baekhyun. She blinked again.

There's someone missing. Ahh... Sehun. He probably hang out with that hanmin girl. She sighed.

"what are you guys talking about?" Suho start the conversation. 

"Nothing..just some GIRLS stuff." Krystal seems to highlight the words so the boys know that they interrupted them.

"Sorry if we're bother you guys..." Krystal put a smile, a satisfaction one. "but we're still going to join you." Baekhyun joked. The boys laughed only make krsytal smile froze. The girls could only laugh seeing krystal reaction.

"Did you guys excited for the trip?"  Baekhyun pointed out.

"Well, of course! Are you a stone for not being excited? plus, it's our senior year." Sohyun blurt out. The others just nodded.

"Bet you guys already done packing right?" Kai confidently said.

"You sure know how to read us huh? You know what, I bet you guys didn't pack yet, right?" Suzy too, confidently replied him.

"Huh, you know, boys. We never really need to spend our time in all this little things, we're just simple." He wink.

Suho suddenly barged in, "seriously kai? and I thought you and Sehun are going to shopping tonight to buy stuffs and snack." 

"Yah! don't tell them." He whisper to Suho.

"Stop your drama Kai. We know you." Sulli and Jiyoung make a poker face.

So... Sehun is excited too huh?  Suzy thinking silently. She wanted to ask the boys about him but she stop herself. 

"where's Sehun? I didn't see him since class break time?" Baekhyun eyeing the whole class to search for his figure. Suzy heartbeat fasten upon hearing his name.

"don't know...maybe with that new girl?" Chanyeol reply.

"yah, what so amazing about hanmin that making Sehun following her here and there all the time?" Krystal bluntly ask them. Suzy nudged krystal arm while glaring at her.

"We're also curious. But you see, doesn't she have all the points from Sehun type of girl?" Suho said making the others thinking

"I didn't think that was all the reason though, she seems to be to clingy towards Sehun. Not that I hate her, but every single thing that she didn't know, she will referred to Sehun. He got no choice but to follow her. That's the reason, I guess." Kai the confident one make up the decision. Suzy hear all the explaination trying to figure it out the reason why.

"We try to talk to her but all she did is reply us with one or two words, not more than that. It make us, girls look some kind of mean or a bully person. I just can't understand her." Sulli turn to confess. 

"maybe you guys are just to hyper?" Chanyeol joked.

"Yah! we're not. We're just the sweet kind of girls." Sulli plastered the most sweet smile she can on her face. The boys ignore her.

 Baekhyun turned to face Suzy with a serious face. "Suzy-yah, can I ask you something?"

"err..yes. Why so serious?" She laugh.

"Okay then, why you and Sehun didn't talk to each other for such a long time already? Did you guys fought or something? I try to ask Sehun but all he did is avoiding my question." Suzy eyes widen upon hearing baekhyun question. She just can't answer it. She just doesn't know what the answer is. All she knew is they're not talking each other ever since that hanmin girl came to their life. Does it call fight?

"w-what? err..." Suzy feel numb.

"who do you think the cause of this to happen at first? didn't you see he ignoring Suzy just because of that new girl?" Krystal backing up Suzy. She know that Suzy lost her words by baekhyun sudden question that involving Sehun.

"is that the reason? seriously?" Baekhyun seems to be confuse.

"how could you guys be so slow? it's your stupid friend that started all this" Sulli spoke out. Suzy could only remain silent. She doesn't know how to respond with all this thing.

"aishh that guy, no wonder he doesn't say anything about this." Suho said while sighing.

"Don't worry Suzy-ah, we're here to substitute Sehun for you, okay?" Kai and the rest try to cheer her up. They did realize the gap between the two ever since hanmin enter their life but they just didn't know what to do. Even five of them barely spend their time at school together because of her.

"Tch, I don't need that. Who need a guy like him in this world? His nothing but an annoying guy." Suzy try to cover up herself. She was touched by the boys kind heart but at the same time, she feel pathetic for needing a guy like him to fill her world.

"ayeee, are you sure?" Chanyeol poking Suzy arm. 

"stop it!" Suzy remove Chanyeol finger from her arm and did it again and again.

When all of them were laughing and joking with each other, a boy with a girl enter the class room. He notice his friend sit with a girl of groups enjoying their time. He notice it, the girl that used to annoyed him and play with him is there, laughing along with the boys. He smiled and realived to see there's still a smile on her face. He try to approach them along with a girl that keep following him.

"hey guys!" Sehun said with a cheerful tone. All of them suddenly stop laughing and turn their gaze to the voice. They saw Sehun and hanmin that hiding behind Sehun, trying to avoid them. Suzy was froze, the guy that keep on ignoring her for this past few weeks finally standing in front of her, but soon enough her mood darken when she saw a figure that stand behind him. 

It's her again..why she will always stay with him? 

"ayo bro! I thought you forgot about us." Chanyeol said sarcastically. 

Sehun rub her neck and smile "I got something to do. What are you guys talking about though?" Sehun try to look at Suzy and wait for her to say something. Suzy being the moody one totally ignore his presence. She try to avoid his gaze and look away. 

I should get away from here.

"Krystal-ah, can you follow me to the toilet? my stomach hurt so bad." Suzy pretend to rub her stomach as it hurt while making a pleading face to Krystal.

"aishh this girl. Let's go." With that, Krystal stand up and grab her arm. She knew Suzy real intention, she think it was a good idea, to avoid from that stupid guy to be all sweet to her just like that. She just won't let that guy easily play with Suzy heart.

Just when Suzy stand up, Sehun cheerful face turn to a shock face. He was disapointed by her action, he feel hurt as if he was invisible in front of her. Came to think of it, he know it was his fault from the start, but when he really realize it, it was too late to turn back the time to replace all the action he did towards her. It become awkward whenever she passes by him and all he did is nothing. It was awkward when their eyes connect but he pretend not see it. It was weird for him to choose being beside hanmin that need helps than being with Suzy at the break time. It was his fault to be too devoted towards hanmin that just enter his life. When he finally realize all of his action, it was too late for him to act normal again with her. And they ended up being nothing but a strangers. He just freaking hate the feelings. 

 

 

"yah Bae Suji!" Krystal voice raised up making Suzy scared.

She let a giggle "well, you were the one that agreed to go with me. Don't be mad at me okay?"

"You did a good job!" Krystal ruffled her hair playfully leaving Suzy with a weird face.

"what was that for? good..job?" Suzy tapping her chin try to figure it out.

"for avoiding him you pabo!" She face palm herself. 

"ahh..I did? why you're saying so?" 

"let him be! it was always you who follow him around and make the effort to stay close to him. Let that guy to know what it feel when you ignored him and let he know how he feels without you around." Krystal explain with a satisfaction laugh at the end.

"wahhh you have a good idea soojung-ah! I like to know how he feels. If he did want to ignore me, let me play the role too!" Suzy feels her energy boost. It may be hurt for her to stay away from him, but this is the only choice she had. She think it was a good idea on how she will finally find her answer, she will ignore him just like he did to her and if he still going to ignore her, she will find find the last answer that she and Sehun will never stand a chance. It was the end of their relationship.

 

 

 


 

Thanks to all my readers that comment, subscribes and voted~ *throw hearts*

Do comments for this chapter too :)

Wait for their trip! ^^